Network Interfaces and Connectivity Options
The ASR1001-4XT3 Cisco SFP 6 slots 1001 Aggregation Services Router has the following network interfaces and connectivity options:
- Six SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) slots: These slots allow the router to connect to various types of fiber and copper media using SFP transceivers. These transceivers can support various speeds, such as 1G, 10G, and 40G.
- Four 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports: These ports allow the router to connect to other devices or networks at 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds. They can be used for uplink connections to other routers or switches, or for connection to servers or other high-speed devices.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports: These ports allow the router to connect to other devices or networks at Gigabit Ethernet speeds. They can be used for management connections, or for connecting to devices that do not require the higher speeds of the 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- USB port: This port allows the router to connect to a USB storage device for storing backups or configuration files.
- Console port: This port allows the router to be connected to a computer or terminal for management and configuration.
- Auxiliary port: This port allows the router to be connected to a computer or terminal for remote management and configuration.
- Out-of-band management: The router also supports out-of-band management through its Gigabit Ethernet ports, allowing administrators to remotely manage and troubleshoot the router even if the primary network connections are down.
High-Performance Processing and Memory Capabilities
The ASR1001-4XT3 Cisco SFP 6 slots 1001 Aggregation Services Router is designed for high-performance processing and memory capabilities. It is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor that provides up to 4.5 Gbps of throughput and up to 1 GB of memory. This allows for efficient handling of large amounts of data and smooth operation of complex applications.
The router also features six SFP (small form-factor pluggable) slots, which allow for flexible connectivity options. These slots can be used to connect to a variety of different types of networks, including Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and SONET/SDH.
Additionally, the ASR1001-4XT3 is designed for use in service provider environments and offers features such as advanced Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities, VPN support, and IPv6 support.
Routing and Switching Capabilities
The ASR1001-4XT3 Cisco SFP 6 slots 1001 Aggregation Services Router (ASR) is a powerful, high-performance router that offers a wide range of routing and switching capabilities. It is designed to provide a reliable and scalable solution for enterprise networks, service providers, and data centers.
- The ASR1001-4XT3 supports advanced routing protocols such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).
- It also supports multicast routing protocols such as Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) and Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP).
- The router also has built-in Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities, allowing for efficient traffic management and prioritization.
- The ASR1001-4XT3 has six Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) slots, allowing for flexible and cost-effective connectivity options.
- It supports various switching protocols such as Virtual LAN (VLAN), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP).
- The router also supports advanced features such as Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) and Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS).
- The ASR1001-4XT3 offers robust security features such as Firewall, VPN, and intrusion prevention capabilities.
- It also has built-in network management tools, including Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Cisco Prime.
- The router has a high-performance processor and memory, allowing for fast data processing and efficient handling of large traffic loads.
General Information about this Cisco ASR1001-4XT3
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number ASR1001-4XT3
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Series 1000
- Product Model 1001
- Product Name 1001 Aggregation Services Router
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 6
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Expansion Slot Type Shared Port Adapter
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 1000Base-T
- VoIP Supported No
Management & Protocols
- Security Features-IPsec, NAT, L2TP, ACL, AES, 3DES, SSH
- Deep packet inspection
- Cisco IOS Firewall
- Zone-Based Policy Firewall
- Flash Memory 1 GB
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cyber criminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASR1001-4XT3 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Router
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.