Advanced Security Features
The ASR5K-01100E-K9 Cisco ASR 5000 FELC Ethernet Card is a high-performance network device that offers advanced security features to help protect against a variety of threats. Some of the key advanced security features of the ASR5K-01100E-K9 include:
- Firewall: The ASR5K-01100E-K9 includes a stateful firewall that can inspect and filter incoming and outgoing traffic based on a variety of criteria, such as IP addresses, ports, and protocols. This can help to prevent unauthorized access to the network and protect against network-based attacks.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): The ASR5K-01100E-K9 includes an IPS that can detect and block a wide range of network-based threats, such as malware, worms, and denial-of-service (DoS) attacks.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): The ASR5K-01100E-K9 supports a variety of VPN protocols, such as IPsec and SSL, to provide secure remote access to the network. This can help to protect against eavesdropping and other types of attacks when accessing the network from remote locations.
- Encryption: The ASR5K-01100E-K9 supports a variety of encryption algorithms to help protect against data breaches and other types of attacks. This can include encryption for data in transit and at rest, as well as encryption for voice and video traffic.
- Access Control: The ASR5K-01100E-K9 includes a variety of access control features to help prevent unauthorized access to the network. This can include features such as authentication, authorization, and role-based access control (RBAC).
- Advanced Malware Protection: The ASR5K-01100E-K9 has the ability to detect and prevent malware by using advanced techniques such as sandboxing, behavioral analysis, and machine learning.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM): The ASR5K-01100E-K9 includes a SIEM that can collect, analyze, and correlate security-related data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive view of the security posture of the network.
- Advanced threat Protection: The ASR5K-01100E-K9 has the ability to detect and prevent advanced threats by using techniques such as sandboxing, behavioral analysis, and machine learning.
Network Management and Monitoring
Network management and monitoring of the ASR5K-01100E-K9 Cisco ASR 5000 FELC Ethernet Card involves monitoring and managing the performance and health of the network devices, including the Ethernet card and the various network services that are running on the card. This can be done using a variety of tools and techniques, including network management software, command-line interfaces, and remote management protocols.
One of the key components of network management and monitoring is the ability to monitor the performance of the Ethernet card and its various components. This can include monitoring the CPU and memory usage, the network interfaces, and the various services that are running on the card. This information can be used to identify bottlenecks and other performance issues, and to take corrective action to improve the overall performance of the network.
Another important aspect of network management and monitoring is the ability to manage and configure the Ethernet card and its various components. This can include configuring network interfaces, setting up routing protocols, and managing the various services that are running on the card. This can be done using a variety of tools and techniques, including web-based interfaces, command-line interfaces, and remote management protocols.
Scalability and Expansion Options
The ASR5K-01100E-K9 Cisco ASR 5000 FELC Ethernet Card is a highly scalable and expandable network device that provides a wide range of options for increasing the capacity and performance of the network. It is designed to support a wide range of network topologies and configurations, and can be easily integrated with other network devices and systems.
One of the key scalability and expansion options of the ASR5K-01100E-K9 is the ability to add additional FELC Ethernet cards to the system. This allows the network to expand and grow as needed, and to add additional capacity and performance as required. This can be done by simply adding additional FELC cards to the system, and configuring them as needed.
Another important scalability and expansion option of the ASR5K-01100E-K9 is the ability to add additional network interfaces to the system. This can be done by adding additional Ethernet ports, or by adding additional interface modules to the system. This allows the network to expand and grow as needed, and to add additional capacity and performance as required.
In addition, the ASR5K-01100E-K9 supports a wide range of routing protocols and services, which can be used to increase the scalability and performance of the network. This can include routing protocols such as Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Routing Information Protocol (RIP), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), as well as services such as Quality of Service (QoS), access control lists (ACLs), and security features such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number : ASR5K-01100E-K9
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Cisco ASR 5000 FELC Ethernet 10/100 Line Card.
- Cisco provides the broadest line of solutions for transporting data, voice and video within buildings, across campuses, or around the world.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.