Advanced Security Features for 2 Ports Router
The Cisco C1-CISCO1941/K9 is a router designed for small to medium-sized businesses, providing advanced security features to protect against cyber threats. Some of the key security features include:
- Firewall and intrusion prevention (IPS) capabilities, which help to protect the network against unauthorized access and cyber attacks.
- VPN support, which allows for secure remote access and communication between networks.
- Advanced threat defense (ATD) which is a security feature that can detect and block malicious network traffic.
- Secure boot feature that ensures that the router boots up with only authorized software and firmware.
- Secure shell (SSH) support, which provides a secure method of remote access to the router's command-line interface.
- Secure copy protocol (SCP) which allows for secure file transfers between the router and other devices.
- Support for Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) which allows for the implementation of robust network access control (NAC) policies to ensure that only authorized devices are able to access the network.
- Support for Cisco TrustSec which provides network segmentation and micro-segmentation capabilities, which allows for the creation of secure zones on the network to protect against attacks and breaches.
Management and Monitoring Options
The Cisco C1-CISCO1941/K9 router provides a variety of management and monitoring options to help network administrators manage and monitor the network. Some of the key features include:
- Cisco IOS Software-based management, which allows for the configuration and management of the router through a command-line interface (CLI) or a web-based graphical user interface (GUI).
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which allows for the monitoring and management of the router and other devices on the network through a network management system.
- Support for Remote Monitoring (RMON) which allows for the monitoring of network traffic and performance.
- Support for Cisco Network Assistant (CNA) which is a web-based network management tool that provides a simple and intuitive way to manage Cisco devices.
- Support for Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) which is a web-based management tool that provides a simple and intuitive way to configure Cisco devices.
- Support for Cisco Prime Infrastructure which is a network management solution that provides network administrators with a comprehensive view of their network and the ability to quickly identify and resolve network issues.
- Support for Cisco DNA Center which is a network management software that allows for the management and automation of Cisco networks.
Network Scalability and Flexibility
The Cisco C1-CISCO1941/K9 router is designed to provide network scalability and flexibility for small to medium-sized businesses. Some of the key features that support network scalability and flexibility include:
- Support for multiple routing protocols, including static routing, Routing Information Protocol (RIP), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), which allows for the integration of the router into existing networks.
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS), which allows for the prioritization of different types of network traffic, such as voice and video, to ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Support for VLANs, which allows for the segmentation of the network into multiple virtual LANs, providing greater network flexibility and security.
- Support for Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) which allows for the grouping of multiple physical interfaces into a single logical interface to provide increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- Support for IPv6, which allows for the use of the next-generation Internet Protocol, providing a larger address space and improved security.
- Support for Network Address Translation (NAT) which allows for the use of a single IP address for multiple devices on a private network, providing network scalability and flexibility.
- Support for Cisco FlexVPN which is a VPN solution that simplifies the deployment and management of VPNs, providing network scalability and flexibility.
- Support for Cisco SD-WAN which allows for the creation of software-defined wide-area networks (SD-WANs) which provides more flexible and scalable network solutions for branch office connectivity.
General Information about this Cisco C1-CISCO1941/K9
- Manufacturer : Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# C1-CISCO1941/K9
- Product Series: 1900
- Product Model: 1941
- Product Name: 1941 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type: Router
Technical Information of Cisco Services Router
- Interface Types: USB 2.0, Ethernet RJ45
- Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1GBPS
- On-Board Cache: 512MB
- Bays/Ports/Slots: 2
- U Height: 2U
- Wattage/VA: 35W
- Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Interfaces / Ports of 2 Ports Networking Devices
- Total Number of Ports 2
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Redundant Power Supply Supported No
Dimension & weight
- Compatible Rack Unit 2U
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 3.5 inch
- Width 13.5 inch
- Depth 11.5 inch
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cyber criminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.