Large-Scale Network Deployments of Nexus 1GE Switch
The Cisco One Nexus 3048TP-1GE is a 48-port managed switch that is designed for large-scale network deployments. It is part of the Cisco One Nexus product line and is designed to be used in data center and enterprise environments.
Features of the Cisco One Nexus 3048TP-1GE include:
- 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with support for 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet uplink port for connectivity to other network devices
- Support for Cisco One Software, which allows for simplified network management and automation
- Advanced security features, including access control lists (ACLs), port security, and Quality of Service (QoS)
- Support for Cisco FabricPath, which allows for simplified network design and improved scalability
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support for energy savings
- Support for Virtual PortChannel (vPC) and Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation (MLAG) for redundancy and high availability
- Support for Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) for automated and programmable network management
The Cisco One Nexus 3048TP-1GE is designed to be used in data centers and enterprise environments where high performance and scalability are required. It is ideal for use in large-scale network deployments, where it can be used to connect servers, storage, and other network devices.
Enhanced Data Management of Managed Switch
Enhanced data management of the C1-N3K-C3048TP Cisco One Nexus 3048tp-1GE 48 ports managed switch includes features such as:
- Advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 capabilities: The switch supports advanced routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP, as well as advanced Layer 2 features such as VLANs, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Data Center Interconnect (DCI) capabilities: The switch supports DCI technologies such as VXLAN and OTV, allowing for seamless connectivity between multiple data centers.
- Automation and programmability: The switch supports automation and programmability features such as Python scripting, Ansible automation, and REST APIs, allowing for easy integration with other network devices and management systems.
- Security features: The switch includes advanced security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs), Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) for enhanced network security.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting: The switch includes monitoring and troubleshooting features such as NetFlow, sFlow, and Cisco DNA Center for real-time network visibility and proactive problem resolution.
Security and Access Control
The Cisco One Nexus 3048TP-1GE 48 ports managed switch, also known as the C1-N3K-C3048TP, has several security and access control features to protect the network from unauthorized access and potential threats.
- Access control lists (ACLs): This feature allows administrators to control access to the network by filtering traffic based on specific criteria, such as IP address or port number. This can be used to block unauthorized access or to limit access to certain resources.
- Port security: This feature allows administrators to restrict access to a specific port or set of ports. This can be useful for preventing unauthorized access to sensitive resources or to limit the number of devices that can connect to a specific port.
- 802.1X authentication: This feature allows the switch to authenticate users and devices using an external authentication server. This can be used to ensure that only authorized users and devices have access to the network.
- SSH and HTTPS: The switch supports both SSH and HTTPS for secure remote management. This allows administrators to access the switch remotely and make changes to the configuration, while still maintaining a secure connection.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch also supports QoS, which allows administrators to prioritize certain types of traffic over others. This can be used to ensure that critical applications, such as VoIP or video conferencing, have the necessary bandwidth and resources to function properly.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number C1-N3K-C3048TP
- Brand Name Cisco
- Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 132 Mpps
- MAC Address Table Size: 128K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 bytes
Management and Protocol
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP-2, IGMPv2, HSRP, VRRP, OSPFv2, PIM-SM, static IP routing, IGMPv3, PIM-SSM, MSDP, ECMP, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), CIDR
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Redundancy: Yes
- Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C1-N3K-C3048TP at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.