Hardware and Software Specifications
The C2951-VSEC-SRE/K9 Cisco 2951 Integrated Services 3 Ports Router is a high-performance router designed for medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. The router is built on the Cisco 2951 platform, and includes a number of hardware and software features that make it suitable for a wide range of networking applications.
- Processor: The router is powered by a dual-core 2.4 GHz processor.
- Memory: The router has 4 GB of DRAM, and 2 GB of flash memory.
- Interfaces: The router has 3 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, and 2 integrated service module (ISM) slots for adding additional interfaces or services.
- Power supply: The router has an internal power supply, and supports a wide range of power inputs (AC, DC, PoE)
- Form factor: The router has a 1RU form factor, and is designed for rack-mount installation.
- Operating system: The router runs on Cisco IOS XE software, which is a modular and extensible operating system that provides a wide range of features and functionalities.
- Security: The router includes a variety of security features such as firewall, VPN, and intrusion prevention.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The router includes a variety of QoS features such as traffic shaping, and congestion management.
- Network management: The router includes a variety of network management features such as SNMP, and Cisco Prime.
- Voice and Video: The router includes support for Voice over IP (VoIP) and video conferencing, which allows it to be used as a platform for unified communications applications.
The C2951-VSEC-SRE/K9 Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router is a versatile router that offers a number of connectivity options. Some of the key connectivity options of the C2951-VSEC-SRE/K9 include:
- Ethernet Ports: The router includes three Ethernet ports that can be used to connect to a variety of devices, such as computers, servers, and switches. The Ethernet ports can be configured to support different speeds and can be used to create different VLANs.
- WAN Ports: The router includes a WAN port that can be used to connect to a variety of Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies, such as DSL, cable, or T1/E1. This allows the router to access the internet or connect to remote networks.
- Serial Ports: The router includes one serial port that can be used to connect to other serial devices, such as modems or other routers.
- USB Ports: The router includes one USB port that can be used to connect to external storage devices, such as USB drives or printers.
- Voice and Video over IP: The router includes support for Voice over IP (VoIP) and Video over IP (VoIP) which allows users to make phone calls and video calls using the router.
- VPN Support: The router supports a variety of VPN protocols, such as IPsec and SSL, which can be used to create secure, encrypted connections to remote networks. This allows users to securely access your network from remote locations.
- Security features: The router includes a number of security features such as firewall, VPN, intrusion prevention system (IPS) and access control list (ACL) to protect the network from various threats.
Power and power management
The Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router (C2951-VSEC-SRE/K9) is a router that supports power redundancy through the use of an internal power supply and an optional external power supply. The internal power supply can provide up to 350W of power, while the external power supply can provide up to 700W of power. Power management features include energy monitoring, power-saving modes, and the ability to schedule power-up and power-down of the router. Additionally, the C2951-VSEC-SRE/K9 supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which allows the router to monitor and manage energy usage across the network.
Main Information about this Cisco C2951-VSEC-SRE/K9
- Model Number or SKU# C2951-VSEC-SRE/K9
- Product Series 2900
- Product Model 2951
- Product Name 2951 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces / Ports of Cisco Router
- Total Number of Ports 3
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 3
I/O Expansions of Cisco 3 Ports Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 13
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Management & Protocols of Cisco Integrated Services Router
- Security Features-
- Stateful Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention
- Content Filtering
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- Maximum Memory 4 GB
- Memory Technology SDRAM
- Flash Memory 256 MB
- Memory Card Supported CompactFlash (CF) Card
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
Dimensions & Weight
- Height : 3.5 inch
- Width : 17.3 inch
- Depth : 18.5 inch
- Weight : 29.76 lbs
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C2951-VSEC-SRE/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.