Network Segmentation and Access Control
Network segmentation and access control are important security measures that can be implemented on a Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Router (C3925E-VSEC/K9) to protect the network and its resources.
Network segmentation involves dividing a network into smaller subnetworks, or segments, that can be isolated from one another. This can be done using virtual LANs (VLANs) or virtual private networks (VPNs) to create different security zones within the network.
Access control is used to restrict access to network resources based on user or device identity. This can be accomplished using various security protocols and technologies, such as access control lists (ACLs), virtual private networks (VPNs), and identity-based networking.
Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Router (C3925E-VSEC/K9) have inbuilt feature that allows the network administrator to configure and control access to the network resources by using access control lists (ACLs) and other security protocols and technologies.
It also support various advanced security features such as firewall, VPN, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), and Identity Services Engine (ISE) to secure the network and its resources.
Network Security and Threat Defense Capalities
The Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Router (C3925E-VSEC/K9) includes a variety of security features and capabilities to help protect the network and its resources from a wide range of threats.
Some of the key security features and capabilities of the C3925E-VSEC/K9 include:
- Firewall: The router includes an integrated firewall that can be used to block unauthorized access to the network. The firewall supports access control lists (ACLs) and other security protocols to control access to the network.
- VPN: The router supports virtual private network (VPN) connections to help secure remote access to the network. It supports several VPN protocols, including IPsec and SSL.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): The router includes an IPS feature that can be used to detect and prevent known and unknown network attacks. It can be configured to block traffic that matches a specific signature or behavior.
- Identity Services Engine (ISE): The router supports the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), which is a network access control solution that can be used to ensure that only authorized users and devices are able to access the network.
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) : The router also support AMP (Advanced Malware Protection) to prevent and detect the malware attacks that target the network.
- Secure Communications: The router supports a variety of secure communications protocols, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS), to help protect the confidentiality and integrity of data transmitted over the network.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Router (C3925E-VSEC/K9) is a powerful and versatile network device that offers a wide range of features and benefits to help organizations connect, secure, and manage their networks. Some of the key features and benefits of the C3925E-VSEC/K9 include:
- High-performance routing: The router supports high-speed routing for data, voice, and video traffic, with throughput of up to 2 Gbps.
- Advanced security: The router includes a variety of advanced security features, such as firewall, VPN, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), and Identity Services Engine (ISE), to help protect the network and its resources from a wide range of security threats and attacks.
- Voice and video support: The router includes built-in support for voice and video, with support for a wide range of protocols and technologies, such as H.323 and SIP.
- Wireless connectivity: The router includes wireless LAN (WLAN) and cellular connectivity options, which allows users to connect to the network wirelessly.
- Flexibility and scalability: The router is designed to be highly flexible and scalable, with a variety of modular interfaces and options that can be customized to meet the specific needs of the organization.
- Energy efficiency: The router is designed to be energy efficient, with a variety of features and technologies to help minimize power consumption and reduce operating costs.
- Easy to manage: The router is designed to be easy to manage and configure, with a web-based interface and a variety of management and monitoring tools.
The C3925E-VSEC/K9 Cisco 3925E Integrated Services Router is ideal for organizations that need to support a wide range of network services and applications, and who require advanced security and voice and video capabilities. It can be used to connect, secure, and manage networks in a variety of environments, including enterprise, branch, and small office networks.
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Manufacturer Part Number: C3925E-VSEC/K9
- Product Series: 3900
- Product Name: 3925E Integrated Services Router
- Product Type: Router
- Total Number of Ports: 4
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 11
- Expansion Slot Type: HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type: PVDM
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Management & Protocols
- Security Features:
- Cisco Security Manager
- Cisco IOS Firewall
- Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall
- Cisco IOS IPS
- Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Flexible Packet Matching (FPM)
- Standard Memory: 1 GB
- Maximum Memory: 2 GB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Card Supported: CompactFlash (CF) Card
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C3925E-VSEC/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.