More Specification for Catalyst Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series 48 Ethernet Ports Switch (C9200-48T-A) is a high-performance, enterprise-grade network switch designed for use in data centers, campus networks, and other mission-critical environments. It features 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports advanced features such as Cisco DNA Center, Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco SD-Access.
The part is built on Cisco's next-generation hardware and software architecture, which provides increased performance, security, and scalability. It also supports a wide range of power options, including PoE, PoE+, and UPoE, making it suitable for powering devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras.
The switch also includes Cisco's Application Visibility and Control (AVC) feature, which allows administrators to monitor and control network traffic based on applications, users, and devices. This helps to ensure that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth and security, while non-essential traffic is prioritized accordingly.
The product also supports Cisco's StackWise-160 technology, which allows multiple switches to be stacked together to form a single, logical unit. This enables administrators to manage a large number of ports and devices from a single console, reducing complexity and streamlining network management.
Robust Security and Dynamic Quality
The Cisco Catalyst 9200 48 Ethernet Ports Switch (C9200-48T-A) is a robust and high-quality network switch that is designed to provide advanced security and dynamic quality of service (QoS) features to ensure optimal network performance and security.
Robust Security: The part of switch is equipped with advanced security features that protect the network from a wide range of threats, including malware, viruses, and unauthorized access. These features include:
- Cisco TrustSec for network segmentation and access control
- Advanced threat defense with Cisco Tetration Analytics
- Identity-based access control with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for endpoints
Dynamic Quality of Service: The product of switch also features dynamic QoS capabilities that allow for the prioritization of network traffic to ensure that critical applications and services receive the necessary bandwidth and resources. This can be achieved through:
- Smart Queue Management for congestion control
- Class-Based Weighted Fair Queueing (CBWFQ) for traffic prioritization
- Quality of Service (QoS) policies for fine-grained traffic control
The Cisco Catalyst 9200 series switches, including the C9200-48T-A model, are known for their high reliability and performance. They are designed for use in enterprise networks and have advanced features such as security, network virtualization, and automation capabilities. The model has 48 Ethernet ports, which allows for a large number of devices to be connected to the network. The switch also has a redundant power supply and cooling system to ensure that it can continue to operate even in the event of a power or cooling failure. Overall, the product of Cisco Catalyst 9200 48 Ethernet Ports Switch is considered a reliable and robust option for enterprise networks.
General Information about this Cisco C9200-48T-A
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# C9200-48T-A
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 9200
- Product Name: Catalyst C9200-48T Layer 3 Switch
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Interfaces / Ports for Layer 3 Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Uplink Port Yes
- Stack Port Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Performance of Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 3
- RAM: 4 GB
- Flash Memory: 4 GB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 48 x 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ-45 ¦ 1 x network stack device ¦ 1 x management (LAN) RJ-45 ¦ 1 x console RJ-45
- Expansion Slots: 1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot
Management & Protocols
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, PIM-SM, EIGRP for IPv6, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, MSDP, policy-based routing (PBR), RIPng, MSTP
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, CLI, NETCONF, RESTCONF
- Manageable: Yes
- ARP support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), Shaped Round Robin (SRR), PXE support, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (MIB), Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Class of Service (CoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), Cisco StackWise-160 technology, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, MACsec support, Control plane protection (CoPP), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Location ID Separation Protocol (LISP), Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Security Group Tag (SGT) caching, Embedded Event Manager (EEM), Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM), First Hop Security (FHS), PVLAN support, Committed Information Rate (CIR)
- Power Source Power Supply
- Power Device: Internal power supply - hot-plug
- Power Provided: 125 Watt
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50-60 Hz)
- Redundant Power Supply Supported Yes
- CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN 61000-6-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, CCC, ICES-003 Class A, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, RoHS, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, BSMI Class A, VCCI Class A, EN 300386, CNS 13438, EN 55022 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B Class A, EN 300 386, KN32, KN35, EN 55032 Class A, CISPR 32 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, TCVN 7189 Class A, V-3 Class A, TCVN 7317, CISPR 35
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 13.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 9.59 LBS
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 5 - 90% (non-condensing)
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C9200-48T-A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.