Advanced Network Management
The CBS250-8T-E-2G Cisco CBS 250 SFP 8 Ports Ethernet Switch offers advanced network management capabilities to help administrators monitor and control their network more efficiently. Some of the key features include:
- Quality of Service (QoS): This feature allows administrators to prioritize different types of network traffic, ensuring that critical applications such as voice and video receive the necessary bandwidth while less important traffic is given lower priority.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): This feature allows administrators to group multiple physical links together into a single logical link, increasing network redundancy and bandwidth.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP): This feature helps to prevent network loops by detecting and blocking redundant paths, ensuring that only one active path exists between two devices.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP): This feature allows administrators to monitor and control the switch remotely, enabling them to track the switch's performance, configure settings, and receive alerts in case of any issues.
- Cisco Network Assistant: The switch supports Cisco Network Assistant, an easy-to-use GUI-based management tool that helps administrators to configure and manage their network more efficiently.
- CLI: The switch also supports Command Line Interface (CLI) which is a text-based interface that allows administrators to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the switch.
Features and specifications
The Cisco CBS 250 SFP 8 Ports Ethernet Switch (CBS250-8T-E-2G) is a compact, high-performance switch designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Some of its key features and specifications include:
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for a variety of connectivity options.
- Quality of Service (QoS) support, including Class of Service (CoS) based on IEEE 802.1p priority tagging, Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) based on IP precedence and Differentiated Services (DiffServ) standards, and traffic policing and shaping.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- VLAN support, including IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and Voice VLANs.
- Advanced security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs), Port Security, IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI) to prevent network attacks and protect against malicious activity.
- Management through a web interface, SNMP, or the Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Rack-mountable design
- Power supply: Internal, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.73 x 17.32 x 11.02 cm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 90% noncondensing
The CBS250-8T-E-2G is a cost-effective solution for businesses looking to upgrade their network infrastructure and support high-speed data transfer, advanced network management capabilities, and security features.
Power Options and Redundancy
The Cisco CBS 250 SFP 8 Ports Ethernet Switch (CBS250-8T-E-2G) has an internal power supply that can be powered by a 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz power source. This allows for a simple and straightforward power setup.
In terms of redundancy, the CBS250-8T-E-2G supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) which allows you to bundle multiple physical ports together to form a single logical link, providing increased bandwidth and redundancy. This can help ensure that the network remains operational in the event of a failure on one of the physical ports.
Additionally, the CBS250-8T-E-2G supports IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation which allows you to bundle multiple physical ports together to form a single logical link, providing increased bandwidth and redundancy. This can help ensure that the network remains operational in the event of a failure on one of the physical ports.
Key Information about Cisco CBS250-8T-E-2G
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CBS250-8T-E-2G
- Product Name: Business CBS250-8T-E-2G Ethernet Switch
- Product Line: Business
- Product Series: 250
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Media & Performance of 8 Ports Switch
- Network Technology: 1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
I/O Expansions of Switch 250 Series
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Number of SFP Slots: 2
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
Interfaces/Ports of Layer 3 Switch
- Modular: Yes
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports: 10
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Input Voltage: 230 V AC
- Power Source: Power Adapter
- Power Consumption: 12.56 W
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 3
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 10.6 Inch
- Depth: 7.3 Inch
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Weight 3.75 lBS
- Color Category
- Rack Mounting Kit
- Encryption Algorithm
- Authentication Method
- RADIUS, Secure Shell (SSH), Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
- 2,171,669 Hours
- Compliant Standards
- CSA 22.2, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, UL 60950, USGv6
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CBS250-8T-E-2G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.