Management and Monitoring Options
The CISCO2851-SEC/K9 Cisco 2851 Security Bundle Router includes a variety of management and monitoring options that allow administrators to easily configure, manage, and monitor the router. Some of its key management and monitoring options include:
- Cisco IOS Software: The router runs on Cisco IOS Software, which is a powerful and feature-rich operating system that allows administrators to easily configure, manage, and monitor the router.
- Cisco Security Manager (CSM): This is an optional software that provides a centralized management and monitoring platform for Cisco security devices, including the CISCO2851-SEC/K9 router. CSM allows administrators to easily configure, manage, and monitor the security features of the router, as well as view security-related events and alerts.
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP): This is a web-based tool that allows administrators to easily configure and manage the router. CCP provides a simple and intuitive interface for configuring the router, as well as the ability to back up and restore configuration files.
- Cisco Network Assistant (CNA): This is a free, simple-to-use management tool that allows administrators to manage multiple Cisco devices, including the CISCO2851-SEC/K9 router. CNA provides a single interface for managing and monitoring multiple devices and allows administrators to easily view device status, configure settings, and troubleshoot issues.
- SNMP: Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows the router to be managed and monitored by a network management system (NMS) using SNMP messages.
These management and monitoring options of CISCO2851-SEC/K9 allow administrators to easily configure, manage, and monitor the router, providing a centralized management platform for Cisco security devices and a simple and intuitive interface for configuring and managing the router.
Network Scalability and Flexibility
The CISCO2851-SEC/K9 Cisco 2851 Security Bundle Router is designed to provide network scalability and flexibility, allowing it to adapt to the changing needs of a growing network. Some of its key features that provide network scalability and flexibility include:
- Modularity: The router is designed to be modular, which means that different components can be added or removed as needed to support different types of network traffic or to add new features.
- Expandable memory and storage: The router has expandable memory and storage, which allows it to handle larger amounts of data traffic and store more data.
- Multiple interface options: The router supports a variety of interface options, including WAN, LAN, and serial interfaces, which allows it to connect to different types of networks and devices.
- VPN support: The router supports advanced VPN technologies, such as IPsec, SSL, and L2TP, which allows it to securely transmit data over public networks and connect to remote networks.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The router supports QoS, which allows it to prioritize different types of network traffic for optimal performance.
- IPv6 support: The router supports IPv6, which allows it to handle the large address space required for the growing number of connected devices.
These features of CISCO2851-SEC/K9 allow it to adapt to the changing needs of a growing network, providing network scalability and flexibility and allowing it to handle larger amounts of data traffic, connect to different types of networks and devices, and prioritize different types of network traffic for optimal performance.
Interoperability and Compatibility
The CISCO2851-SEC/K9 Cisco 2851 Security Bundle Router is designed to provide interoperability and compatibility with a wide range of other networking devices and technologies. Some of its key features that provide interoperability and compatibility include:
- Standards-based: The router is based on industry standards, which means that it is compatible with a wide range of other networking devices and technologies.
- Multi-protocol support: The router supports a wide range of network protocols, including IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, and others, which allows it to connect to different types of networks and devices.
- Interoperability with Cisco devices: The router is fully compatible with other Cisco devices, allowing it to be easily integrated into existing Cisco networks.
- Interoperability with other vendors: The router is compatible with other vendors' devices, such as Juniper, as well, allowing it to be integrated into multi-vendor networks.
- Support for different types of WAN connections: The router supports different types of WAN connections, such as T1/E1, ISDN, and DSL, which allows it to connect to different types of WAN networks.
- Support for different types of VPN: The router supports different types of VPN such as IPsec, SSL, and L2TP, which allows it to securely transmit data over public networks and connect to remote networks.
These interoperability and compatibility features of CISCO2851-SEC/K9 allows it to connect to different types of networks and devices and be integrated into existing Cisco networks, as well as multi-vendor networks, it also allows it to connect to different types of WAN networks and different types of VPNs.
General Information about this Cisco CISCO2851-SEC/K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: CISCO2851-SEC/K9
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Series: 2800
- Product Model: 2851
- Product Name: 2851 Router with Security Bundle
- Product Type: Multi Service Router
- Number of Ports: 2
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes
- 2 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T LAN, 1 x Auxiliary Management
- Number of Expansion Slots: 11
- Expansion Slots: (1 Total) NME, (2 Total) AIM, (3 Total) PVDM, (4 Total) Expansion Slot
- Standard Memory: 256 MB
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Compatible Rack Unit: 2U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO2851-SEC/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.