The Cisco CP-7941G is a high-performance standard IP phone that is designed for use with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. It is a mid-range model that is suitable for use in a variety of business settings, including small and medium-sized businesses, enterprise branch offices, and call centers. This Product has two lines and supports a range of features, including HD voice, dual-switch Gigabit Ethernet ports, and wideband audio. It also has a large, backlit display screen, making it easy to read and navigate. The phone is designed to be easy to use and intuitive, with a range of programmable keys and a user-friendly interface. It is backed by Cisco's technical support and is designed to be highly reliable and durable.
The CP-7941G Cisco Unified 7941G Series Standard IP Phone provides advanced configuration options for users who need to customize their phone settings beyond the default configuration. Some of the advanced configuration options for this phone include:
- Network settings: The phone allows users to configure various network settings such as IP address, subnet mask, gateway, DNS, and VLAN. These settings can be configured manually or obtained automatically via DHCP.
- Call routing: The phone supports call routing and can be configured to route calls based on various criteria such as time of day, call type, caller ID, and more.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The phone supports QoS settings, which allow users to prioritize voice traffic over other types of network traffic. This can help improve the quality of voice calls and reduce network congestion.
- Security settings: The phone includes a number of security features such as Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption for voice traffic, and authentication and access control features to prevent unauthorized access to the phone.
- Customization: The phone allows users to customize various settings such as ringtones, backgrounds, and display options. Users can also program speed-dial buttons and configure call forwarding and call transfer options.
- Integration with other systems: The phone supports integration with other systems such as voicemail, conferencing, and presence systems. This allows users to access these features directly from their phone.
Deployment and Scalability Options
The CP-7941G Cisco Unified 7941G Series Standard IP Phone is a popular VoIP phone that can be deployed in a variety of ways.
- On-Premise Deployment: In this type of deployment, the phone is connected directly to the network and is registered to a local Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) server. The UCM is responsible for provisioning and maintaining the configuration of the phone.
- Cloud Deployment: In this type of deployment, the phone is connected to the network and is registered to a cloud-based UCM server. The phone is managed and maintained by the cloud service provider.
- Hybrid Deployment: In this type of deployment, the phone can be registered to both an on-premise and cloud-based UCM server. This allows for greater flexibility in terms of phone management and can also provide redundancy in case of a failure of one of the servers.
Scalability options for the CP-7941G phone include:
- Centralized Provisioning: In this option, the phone is configured and maintained centrally, either by the on-premise or cloud-based UCM server. This allows for easy deployment and management of large numbers of phones.
- Distributed Provisioning: In this option, the phone is configured and maintained locally, either by the phone itself or by a local server. This is useful in situations where a centralized provisioning solution is not feasible or where a high level of control is desired.
- Load Balancing: Load balancing can be used to distribute the processing load of the phones across multiple UCM servers, which can improve overall performance and reliability.
Key Information about this Cisco CP-7941G
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CP-7941G
- Product Line: Unified
- Product Name: Unified IP Phone 7941G
- Product Type: IP Phone
Technical Information of IP Phone
- IP Phone: Technology VoIP
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Total Number of Phone Lines 2
- Number of Ring Tones 24
- Speakerphone Yes
Display & Graphics for Standard IP Phone
- Screen Type LCD
- Display Color Monochrome
- Screen Resolution 320 x 222
Interfaces/Ports for Ethernet IP Phone
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Headset Port Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
Management and Protocols
- Communication Protocols:
- LDAP v3
- Quality of Service
- 802.1Q VLAN Support
- Connections : Headset jack
- Hearing Aid Compatible : Yes
- Placing / Mounting ; Wall-mountable, table-top
- VCCI Class B ITE, CISPR 22 Class B, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 60950,
- EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, UL 60950, EN50082-1, CSA 22.2 No. 60950,
- EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, IC CS-03, AS/NZ 3548 Class B, DR PTC220, AS/NZS 60950-1,
- AS/ACIF S004, FCC CFR47 Part 68, FCC CFR47 Part 15
7941G Unified IP Phone Features
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed; supports double byte characters
- 2 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Multi-protocol capable (SCCP, SIP, and MGCP)
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Configuration can be automatic or manual via DHCP, TFTP, Cisco Unified CallManagers, and backup Cisco Unified CallManagers
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (see accessory below), any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE
- Firmware upgradeable
- One Year Warranty
Dimension and Weight
- Height 8 Inch
- Width 10.5 Inch
- Depth 6 Inch
- Weight 3.5 LBS
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.