The CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9 is a Cisco TelePresence System SX20 Quick Set with Precision HD 1080p 2.5x Camera. It is a video conferencing kit that allows users to connect and collaborate remotely in high-definition video and audio. The kit includes a codec, a camera, and an integrated display. The codec is the heart of the system, it encodes and decodes audio and video signals and enables the system to connect to other video conferencing systems or to Cisco's Webex platform for meetings and collaboration. The camera is a 1080p resolution camera with 2.5x optical zoom that allows for close-up shots of participants in the conference and the integrated display is a high-resolution display that shows the video feed from the camera. The system can be controlled by the Cisco Touch 10 control panel or remotely via a web interface. This system is suitable for small to medium-sized conference rooms and it will provide a high-quality video conferencing experience.
The model Cisco TelePresence System SX20 Quick Set with Precision HD 1080p 2.5x Camera is designed to provide high performance and reliability for video conferencing. The system has several features that contribute to its performance and reliability, including:
- High-definition video resolution: The codec in the kit supports H.264 High Profile and SIP/H.323 protocols, which allows for 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second, providing a clear and detailed image for participants in the video conference.
- Wide-angle camera coverage: The PrecisionHD 4X camera has a 2.5x zoom and wide-angle coverage, which allows for capturing a wide view of the room, as well as close-up shots of individuals.
- Integrated display: The integrated display is a high-resolution, widescreen display that can be used to show presentations, documents, and shared information during the meeting.
- Touch screen control: The Cisco Touch 10 control panel provides an easy-to-use interface for controlling the system, including adjusting camera and microphone settings, muting audio, and starting and ending calls.
- Network Connectivity: The SX20 Quick set is designed to work with various network infrastructure, It can connect to other video conferencing systems, as well as to Cisco's Webex platform for meetings and collaboration.
- Compatibility: The system is compatible with a variety of peripherals, such as external speakers, microphones, and a document camera, which allows for enhanced collaboration during video conferences.
All these features combined make the CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9 an ideal solution for organizations that require high-quality video conferencing in small-to-medium-sized conference rooms, classrooms, and huddle rooms.
The CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9 Cisco TelePresence System SX20 Quick Set with Precision HD 1080p 2.5x Camera is compliant with a number of industry standards, which ensures that the system is compatible with other video conferencing equipment, as well as with various network infrastructure. Some of the compliant standards include:
- H.323: This is an international standard for video conferencing and voice communication over IP networks. The SX20 Quick Set supports H.323, which allows it to connect to other video conferencing systems that also support this standard.
- SIP: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a signaling protocol that is widely used in IP-based communications systems to establish, modify, and terminate sessions between two or more endpoints on IP networks. The SX20 Quick Set supports SIP, which allows it to connect to other video conferencing systems that also support this standard.
- H.264 High Profile: H.264 is a video compression standard that provides a high-quality video at low bitrates. The SX20 Quick Set supports H.264 High Profile, which allows it to provide high-definition video resolution at 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE is a standard that allows power to be delivered over Ethernet cables, eliminating the need for a separate power supply. The SX20 Quick Set supports PoE, which allows it to be powered over an Ethernet cable, simplifying installation and reducing costs.
- Cisco Webex: Cisco Webex is a cloud-based platform for video conferencing and collaboration. The SX20 Quick Set is compatible with Cisco Webex, which allows it to connect to the Webex platform for meetings and collaboration.
All these standards are widely used in the industry and having them compliant with the SX20 Quick Set ensure interoperability, compatibility and ease of use.
Key Information about Cisco CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9
- Product Line TelePresence
- Product Series SX
- Product Model SX20
- Product Name TelePresence SX20 Quick Set With Precision HD 1080p 4x Camera
- Product Type Video Conference Equipment
Technical Information for Cisco SX Series HD 1080P 4x Camera
- ITU-T Recommendation H.323
- ITU-T Recommendation H.460.18/19
- Video Bridging Point-to-Point
- Image Sensor Size 1/3
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Graphics Modes WUXGA
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Maximum Frame Rate 60 fps
- Video Encoding H.263
- Video Encoding H.263+
- Video Encoding H.264
- Video Encoding H.239
- Microphone Form Factor External
- Audio Encoding G.711
- Audio Encoding G.722
- Audio Encoding G.722.1
- Audio Encoding AAC-LD
Network and Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Interfaces/Ports of Cisco CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9 Video Conference Equipment
- DVI In Yes
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Auxiliary Audio In Yes
- Auxiliary Audio Out Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- USB Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Number of DVI In 1
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 2
- Number of Auxiliary Audio In 2
- Number of Auxiliary Audio Out 1
- Number of Audio Line In 2
- Number of Audio Line Out 1
- Package Contents-
- TelePresence SX20 Quick Set With Precision HD 1080p 4x Camera
- SX20 Codec
- Cisco TelePresence Table Microphone 20
- Remote Control
- Power Supply
Dimension and Weight
- Height 1.4 Inch
- Width 11.8 Inch
- Depth 7.1 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 3.09 Lb
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.