The Cisco CVR-X2-SFP10G= is a 10GBASE-X plug-in module that can be used to add 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to a Cisco router or switch. It is a member of the Cisco X2 series of transceivers, which are designed to provide high-speed connectivity and flexibility for Cisco networking equipment.
The Part is a plug-in module that can be easily installed into the SFP+ port of a Cisco router or switch. It supports the 10GBASE-X standard, which provides 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity over fiber optic or twisted pair cables.
Some features of the CVR-X2-SFP10G= include:
- Support for 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity over a wide range of distances, depending on the type of cable used
- Support for a variety of fiber optic and twisted pair cables, including single-mode and multimode fiber, as well as copper cables
- Quality of Service (QoS) features to prioritize different types of network traffic
- Advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and port security
Installation and Configuration of CVR-X2-SFP10G=
Here are the steps to install and configure the CVR-X2-SFP10G= Cisco Converter Transceiver Module:
- Turn off the device: Before installing the module, turn off the device in which you want to install the module.
- Remove the filler panel: Locate the module slot where you want to install the CVR-X2-SFP10G= module. Remove the filler panel by unscrewing it from the slot.
- Insert the module: Carefully insert the CVR-X2-SFP10G= module into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Connect the SFP+ transceiver: Connect the SFP+ transceiver to the module by inserting it into the SFP+ port on the module.
- Configure the module: Once the module is installed, you need to configure it using the device's software. The exact configuration process may vary depending on the device and software you are using.
- Verify the installation: After the module is configured, verify the installation by checking the device's software for the module's status.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance of CVR-X2-SFP10G=
The CVR-X2-SFP10G= is a Cisco Converter Transceiver Module that converts X2 interfaces to SFP+ interfaces, allowing for connectivity with SFP+ transceivers. If you are experiencing issues with the module, here are some troubleshooting and maintenance steps you can try:
- Check the LED status on the module: The CVR-X2-SFP10G= module has two LEDs, one for the X2 interface and one for the SFP+ interface. If both LEDs are solid green, the module is functioning normally. If either LED is off or flashing, it indicates a problem with the interface or the module itself.
- Check the cables: Ensure that the cables are securely plugged into the module and the devices they are connecting. Make sure the cables are not damaged or frayed.
- Check the compatibility: Ensure that the SFP+ transceivers you are using are compatible with the CVR-X2-SFP10G= module and the devices they are connecting. Check the compatibility matrix provided by Cisco.
- Restart the module: If you are experiencing intermittent issues, try restarting the module by removing it from the device and reinserting it.
- Update firmware: Ensure that the module is running the latest firmware version. Check the Cisco website for any available updates.
- Clean the module: Dust and debris can accumulate on the module and affect its performance. Clean the module with a soft, dry cloth.
- Replace the module: If the module continues to malfunction after trying the above steps, consider replacing it with a new one.
Main Specifications about this Cisco CVR-X2-SFP10G=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CVR-X2-SFP10G=
- Product Type: Transceiver/Media Converter
Network and Communication for 10GBPS Base Transceiver
- Network Technology: 10 Gigabit
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: 10 GigE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
I/O Expansions of Converter Module
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 1
- Expansion Slot Type SFP+
- Number of SFP+ Slots 1
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
Network management of Media Converter
- ETHERLIKE-MIB (RFC 1643)
- IF-MIB (RFC 1573)
- Bridge MIB (RFC 1493)
- RMON MIB (RFC 1757)
- ENTITY-MIB (RFC 2037)
- RFC1213-MIB (MIB-II)
- WS-X6816-10G-2T: 488.5 Watts
- WS-X6816-10G-2TXL: 503.5 Watts
- WS-X6816-10T-2T: 514.96 Watts
- WS-X6816-10T-2TXL: 529.96 Watts
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 0.7 Inch
- Width: 1.7 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Weight: 1 LBS
- P/N: ME-4924-10GE, N7K-M108X2-12L, N7K-M108X2-12L=, VS-S2T-10G, VS-S2T-10G=, VS-S2T-10G=CTCA, VS-S2T-10G-XL, VS-S2T-10G-XL=, VS-S720-10G-3C, VS-S720-10G-3C=, VS-S720-10G-3C=-CS, VS-S720-10G-3C-RF, VS-S720-10G-3CXL, VS-S720-10G-3CXL=, WS-C3560E-12D-E, WS-C3560E-12D-E=, WS-C3560E-12D-E-RF, WS-C3560E-12D-S, WS-C3560E-12D-S-RF, WS-C3560E-12SD-E, WS-C3560E-12SD-E=, WS-C3560E-12SDE-RF, WS-C3560E-12SD-S, WS-C3560E-12SDS-RF, WS-C3560E-24PD-E, WS-C3560E-24PD-S, WS-C3560E-24TD-E, WS-C3560E-24TD-S, WS-C3560E-24TD-SD, WS-C3560E-48PD-E, WS-C3560E-48PD-EF, WS-C3560E-48PD-S, WS-C3560E-48PD-SF, WS-C3560E-48PD-SFR, WS-C3560E-48TD-E, WS-C3560E-48TD-S, WS-C3560E-48TD-SD, WS-C3560E-48TD-S-REF, WS-C3750E-24PD-E, WS-C3750E-24PD-S, WS-C3750E-24TD-E, WS-C3750E-24TD-S, WS-C3750E-24TD-S-12250SE, WS-C3750E-24TD-SD, WS-C3750E-48PD-E, WS-C3750E-48PD-EF, WS-C3750E-48PD-S, WS-C3750E-48PD-SF, WS-C3750E-48TD, WS-C3750E-48TD-E, WS-C3750E-48TD-E-P, WS-C3750E-48TD-S, WS-C3750E-48TD-S1, WS-C3750E-48TD-SD, WS-C3750E-48TD-S-P, WS-C3750E-48TD-S-PO, WS-C3750E-48TD-S-PW, WS-C4900M, WS-C4900M-RF, WS-C4928-10GE, WS-C4948-10GEBDL, WS-C4948-10GEBDL-1, WS-C4948-10GE-E(S), WS-C4948-10GE-E-G, WS-C4948-10GE-E-RF, WS-C4948-10GE-RF, WS-C4948-10GE-S-RF, WS-X4013+10GE-RF, WS-X4516-10GE/2=, WS-X45-SUP6-E, WS-X45-SUP6-E/2, WS-X45-SUP6-E/2=, WS-X45-SUP6-E=, WS-X45-SUP6-E=PRE, WS-X45-SUP6-E-RF, WS-X45-SUP6L-E, WS-X45-SUP6L-E/2, WS-X45-SUP6L-E=, WS-X45-SUP6L-E-RF, WS-X45-SUP6L-E-SP, WS-X4606-X2-E, WS-X4606-X2-E=, WS-X4606-X2-E-RF, WS-X4904-10GE, WS-X4904-10GE=, WS-X4908-10GE, WS-X4908-10GE=, WS-X4908-10GE-RF, WS-X6708-10G-3C, WS-X6708-10G-3C=, WS-X6708-10G-3C-RF, WS-X6708-10G-3CXL, WS-X6708-10G-3CXL=, WS-X6708-10G-3CXL-RF, WS-X6716-10G-3C, WS-X6716-10G-3C=, WS-X6716-10G-3C-RF, WS-X6716-10G-3CXL, WS-X6716-10G-3CXL=, WS-X6816-10G-2T, WS-X6816-10G-2T=, WS-X6816-10G-2TXL, WS-X6816-10G-2TXL=, WS-X6908-10G-2T, WS-X6908-10G-2T=, WS-X6908-10G-2TXL, WS-X6908-10G-2TXL=
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CVR-X2-SFP10G= at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.