The Cisco HWIC-1ADSL1-Port Wan Interface Card (WIC) is a network interface card that is designed to be used with Cisco routers to provide a high-speed DSL connection. This card is compatible with Cisco 1800, 2800, and 3800 series routers, and it provides one DSL port for connecting to a DSL line.
The product 1-Port WIC supports both Asymmetric DSL (ADSL) and Asymmetric DSL Lite (ADSL Lite) protocols, which allows for high-speed data transfer over a standard telephone line. It also supports multiple data protocols, including PPPoA, PPPoE, and IPoA, which allows for flexible connectivity options.
The card also includes advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and Virtual Private Network (VPN) support, which allow for secure and reliable data transfer over the DSL connection. Additionally, the part 1-Port WIC includes built-in diagnostic and management tools that allow for easy monitoring and troubleshooting of the DSL connection.
Resiliency and High Availability
The Cisco HWIC-1ADSL1-Port Wan Interface Card is a high-performance, high-availability solution for connecting to an Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) network. It provides a single ADSL port for connecting to an ADSL service provider, and is compatible with Cisco routers and switches.
- The product 1-Port card supports multiple line codes and modulation schemes, including G.dmt, G.lite, and G.hs. This allows for automatic line rate negotiation and fallback in case of line degradation, ensuring a stable and resilient connection.
- The card also supports Loop Diagnostics and Remote Failure Indication, which allows for quick identification and resolution of any line issues.
- The card supports ATM, PPPoA, and PPPoE protocols, providing multiple options for connection and redundancy.
- The model of 1-Port card supports load balancing and failover capabilities, allowing for multiple connections to different service providers for redundancy and increased uptime.
- The card also supports Link Fault Signaling, which allows for fast detection and recovery of any link failures.
- The card is designed to be hot-swappable, allowing for easy replacement in case of failure without disrupting the network.
The Cisco HWIC-1ADSL1-Port WIC Expansion Module is a hardware interface card (HWIC) that provides one additional Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) port for Cisco routers. This expansion module is compliant with various standards including:
- ITU G.992.1 (G.dmt) and G.992.2 (G.lite) for DSL transmission
- ITU G.992.3 (ADSL2) and G.992.4 (ADSL2+) for higher-speed DSL transmission
- ITU G.992.5 (ADSL2+ MIMO) for enhanced DSL transmission using multiple inputs and outputs
- ITU G.993.2 (VDSL2) for very high-speed DSL transmission over short distances
- IEEE 802.3 for Ethernet standards
This compliance ensures that the 1-Port part module is compatible with a wide range of DSL technologies and can provide high-speed internet access to customers. Additionally, the module is compliant with the IEEE 802.3 standard, which ensures compatibility with Ethernet-based networks. This allows the router to connect to other devices in the network using standard Ethernet protocols.
General Information about this Cisco HWIC-1ADSL
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# HWIC-1ADSL
- Product Name: 1-port ADSL High-Speed WAN Interface Card
- Product Type: Expansion Module
Interfaces/Ports of WAN Interface Card
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x ADSL WAN
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x RJ-11 ADSL WAN
Performance for 1-Port Expansion Module
- Connectivity Media: Twisted Pair
- Data Transfer Rate: 8 Mbps ADSL Downstream
- Data Transfer Rate: 819.20 Kbps ADSL Upstream
- Data Transfer Rate: 12 Mbps ADSL2 Downstream
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps ADSL2 Upstream
- Data Transfer Rate: 24 Mbps ADSL2+ Downstream
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.50 Mbps ADSL2+ Upstream
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 0.8 Inch
- Width: 3.1 Inch
- Depth: 4.7 Inch
- Weight: 1 LBS
Management & Protocols
- Supports IP quality of service (QoS)
- Supports ADSL over basic telephone service with Annex A ITU G. 992.1 (ADSL), G.992.3 (ADSL2), and G.992.5 (ADSL2+)
- Supports reach-extended ADSL2 standard (G.992.3) Annex L
- Complies with ANSI T1.413 issue 2
- Supports ATM Adaptation Layer 5 (AAL5) services
- Supports ATM CoS features constant bit rate (CBR), non-real-time variable bit rate (VBR-nrt), real-time variable bit rate (VBR-rt),
- and unspecified bit rate (UBR)
- Supports up to 23 virtual circuits per HWIC
- Supports Dying Gasp function
- Interoperates with third-party DSLAMs
About Refurbished Products
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure, meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in it. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure it to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage on existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fiber technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helping to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalog, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and to monitor a large number of contacts.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product HWIC-1ADSL at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Expansion Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.