Performance of Router
The performance of a Cisco 3-port router will depend on the specific model and the type of network it is being used in. In general, Cisco routers are known for their high performance and reliability, and are used in a variety of networking environments.
There are a number of factors that can affect the performance of a Cisco 3-port router, including the speed of the Internet connection, the number of devices connected to the network, and the amount of traffic on the network.
Cisco routers use advanced routing algorithms to optimize the flow of data packets through the network, and they also have hardware acceleration features that can improve the overall performance of the router. Some Cisco routers also have features such as Quality of Service (QoS) that can prioritize certain types of traffic, such as voice or video, to ensure that they are delivered smoothly and with minimal delay.
In general, Cisco 3-port routers are designed to handle a large amount of traffic and can support a wide range of devices, making them suitable for use in both small and large networks.
A Cisco Gigabit Ethernet router is a networking device that is designed to connect multiple devices or networks together using Gigabit Ethernet technology. Gigabit Ethernet is a high-speed networking standard that supports data transfer rates of up to 1 Gbps (gigabit per second). It is commonly used in modern networking environments to support the growing demand for faster and more reliable Internet connections.
Cisco offers a range of Gigabit Ethernet routers that are suitable for different types of networks and applications. For example, the Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Router is a compact, all-in-one device that is designed for small businesses and branch offices. It combines routing, security, and wireless capabilities in a single device, and supports Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Other Cisco Gigabit Ethernet routers, such as the Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Router, are designed for use in larger networks and offer more advanced features such as support for multiple WAN connections and VPN (Virtual Private Network) capabilities.
In general, Cisco Gigabit Ethernet routers are reliable, easy to configure, and offer a range of features that make them suitable for use in a variety of networking environments. They are also capable of supporting high-speed data transfer rates, making them an ideal choice for networks that require fast and reliable connectivity.
Deployment and Configuration
The ISR4331/K9 Cisco 3 Ports Rack-Mountable Integrated Service Router is a powerful device that can be used to provide routing, security, and other services in a network. To deploy and configure the ISR4331/K9, you will need to follow a few basic steps:
- Rack mount the device in your network equipment rack, and connect it to power and your network infrastructure.
- Connect to the device using a console cable, and configure the basic settings such as the hostname, IP address, and default gateway.
- Configure the routing protocols, such as OSPF or BGP, to allow the device to exchange routing information with other routers in your network.
- Configure the security features, such as access control lists and firewalls, to protect your network from unauthorized access and attacks.
- Configure any additional services that you require, such as VPNs or QoS, and test the device to ensure that it is functioning properly.
- You can also configure the router via a web interface, if you have access to the internet from the location where the router is deployed.
It is important to note that the configuration of the ISR4331/K9 will depend on the specific requirements of your network, and may require additional steps or configurations. It is recommended to have a network administrator or Cisco certified professional perform the configuration and deployment of the router to ensure proper setup.
General Information about this Cisco ISR4331/K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# ISR4331/K9
- Product Series: 4000
- Product Model: 4331
- Product Type: Integrated Service Router
Interfaces/Ports for Integrated Service Router
- Total Number of Ports: 3
- USB: Yes
- Powerline: No
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
I/O Expansions of 3 Ports Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 6
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Expansion Slot Type Network Interface Module (NIM)
- Expansion Slot Type Integrated Services Card (ISC)
- Network / Transport Protocol : Ipsec, Pppoe, Dhcp
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp, Rmon
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ah, Ieee 802.1ag, Ansi T1.101, Itu-t G.823, Itu-t G.824
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Management & Protocols
- Security Features-
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Advanced Application Inspection
- Application Control
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- Network Admissions control (NAC)
- Voice and Video Enabled VPN
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Group Encrypted Transport (GET)
- Flex VPN
- Cisco IOS XE Software-based Traffic Control
- Standard Memory 4 GB
- Maximum Memory 16 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory 4 GB
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
Dimensions and Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Desktop, Rack-mountable, Wall Mountable
- Height: 1.8 Inch
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 17.3 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 11 LBS
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cyber criminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ISR4331/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Router
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.