More Information of this Item
The Cisco Nexus 2348UPQ Fabric Extender (N2K-C2348UPQ) is a network device that extends the capabilities of a Cisco Nexus switch by providing additional ports and line-rate, low-latency fabric connectivity. It connects to a parent Nexus switch via a 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink and provides 48 additional 10 Gigabit Ethernet or FCoE (Fibre Channel over Ethernet) ports for server connectivity. The Fabric Extender acts as an extension of the parent Nexus switch, allowing for simplified management and deployment of the network infrastructure. It also supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and security features. This device is ideal for use in data center environments where high-density server connectivity and low-latency are required.
Performance and Reliability
The Cisco Nexus 2348UPQ Fabric Extender (FEX) is a high-performance, highly reliable device that provides a flexible and scalable solution for connecting servers and other network devices to a Cisco Nexus switch. It has 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 40 Gigabit Ethernet (40G) ports, which can be used for both data and storage traffic. It also has a number of features that help to ensure high availability and performance, such as hitless failover, redundant power supplies, and a non-blocking architecture. The N2K-C2348UPQ also has a feature called Fabric Extender Technology (FET) that allows it to be managed as an extension of the parent switch, simplifying the overall network design and management.
The Cisco Nexus 2348UPQ Fabric Extender is compliant with a number of industry standards that ensure interoperability and compliance with regulations. Some of the key standards that the model is compliant with include:
- IEEE 802.3: This standard defines the specifications for Ethernet, including the physical layer and data link layer. The model supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet, which is defined by the IEEE 802.3ae standard.
- Fibre Channel (FC): This standard defines the specifications for Fibre Channel (FC) networks, including the physical layer and data link layer. The model supports Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), which is defined by the Fibre Channel Industry Association (FCIA).
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE): This standard defines the specifications for reducing power consumption in Ethernet networks. The model supports EEE, which can help reduce power consumption and costs.
- Data Center Bridging (DCB): This standard defines the specifications for providing enhanced traffic management and reliability in data center networks. The N2K-C2348UPQ supports DCB, which can help improve the performance and reliability of data center networks.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This standard defines the specifications for providing different levels of service for different types of network traffic. The model supports QoS, which can help ensure that mission-critical applications receive the bandwidth and low-latency they need.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines the specifications for Virtual LANs (VLANs), which are used to segment a single physical LAN into multiple logical LANs. The model supports VLAN tagging, which allows for the creation and management of multiple VLANs.
General Information about this Cisco N2K-C2348UPQ
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# N2K-C2348UPQ
- Product Line: Nexus
- Product Series : 2348UPQ
- Product Type: Fabric Extender
Performance of Fabric Extender
- Forwarding performance: 240 Gbps
- Forwarding performance (full duplex): 480 Gbps
- Connectivity Technology :Wired
- Data Link Protocol :10 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet,
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- CLI, SNMP 2, SNMP 1, RMON, SNMP 3
- Status Indicators : Power, Port status, System
Power Device of 240Gbps Fabric Extender
- Nominal Voltage : AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required : 50/60 hertz
- Auto-negotiation, VLAN support, Syslog support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support,
- Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, Data Center Bridging (DCB),
- Management Information Base (MIB), Class of Service (CoS), tagged VLAN, redundant fans, Virtual PortChannel (vPC) technology,
- hot swappable power supply, 3 fans, FCoE support, In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU)
- AS/NZS 60950-1, AS/NZS CISPR22:2006 Class A, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1,
- CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, CNS 13438(95) Class A, Directive 2004/108/EC, Directive 2006/95/EC, EN 300386,
- EN 60950-1, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-6-1, EN50082-1, EN55022 Class A, EN55024,
- FCC CFR47 Part 15, GB 4943, ICES-003 Class A, IEC 60950-1, KN22 Class A, NEBS level 3, RoHS 6/6, UL 60950-1,
- VCCI Class AProduct
- Min Operating Temperature : 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature : 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating : 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.3 Inch
- Depth 14.1 Inch
- Weight : 16.09 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure, meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in it. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure it to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage on existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fiber technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helping to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalog, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and to monitor a large number of contacts.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product N2K-C2348UPQ at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Expansion Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.