Redundant Power Supply
The PWR-6KW-AC-V3 Cisco AC Power Module Redundant 6000W Power Supply is a high-performance and reliable power supply unit designed for use in Cisco networking equipment. This power supply provides redundant power for critical components, ensuring maximum uptime and availability for your network. With a power output of 6000 watts, it can support a wide range of Cisco networking devices, including routers, switches, and security appliances. The redundant design of the power supply means that if one power supply unit fails, the other will automatically take over to provide uninterrupted power to your network. This helps to prevent downtime and minimize the impact of power supply failures on your network.
Power Supply Management
The PWR-6KW-AC-V3 Cisco AC Power Module Redundant 6000W Power Supply requires proper power supply management in order to ensure its efficient and effective operation.
- Load balancing: To ensure even distribution of power across all the devices connected to the power supply, load balancing should be implemented. This will prevent overloading of one device and ensure stability of the entire network.
- Power redundancy: The PWR-6KW-AC-V3 has redundant power supplies that can provide backup power in the event of a power failure. Power redundancy should be configured to switch over to the backup power supply in case of an outage.
- Voltage and current monitoring: The power supply should be monitored for voltage and current levels to prevent overloading and damage to the devices.
- Power supply failure detection: The power supply should have a mechanism to detect power supply failure and trigger an alert to the network administrator.
- Power management software: A power management software can be used to monitor and control the power supply, including load balancing and power redundancy. This can also provide alerts in case of power supply failure.
In conclusion, proper power supply management is crucial for the efficient and effective operation of the PWR-6KW-AC-V3 Cisco AC Power Module Redundant 6000W Power Supply.
Power Supply Installation and Configuration
- Unpack the PWR-6KW-AC-V3 power supply module and all its components.
- Locate the power supply bay in your Cisco router or switch where the power supply module is to be installed.
- Insert the power supply module into the power supply bay, ensuring it is securely seated and locked in place.
- Connect the power cables to the power supply module by aligning the connectors and gently pushing until they click into place.
- Connect the power cables to the power source, making sure to observe the correct polarity.
- Turn on the power source, and the power supply module should automatically start up and power your router or switch.
- Configure the power supply module in the router or switch by accessing the command-line interface (CLI) and entering the following commands:a. Enter "conf t" to enter configuration mode.b. Enter "power redundancy-mode redundant" to configure the power supply module for redundancy.c. Enter "power inline auto max 6000" to configure the maximum power output to 6000W.d. Enter "end" to exit configuration mode and save changes.
- Verify that the power supply module is working correctly by checking the status of the power supply module in the CLI using the command "show power". The output should show that the power supply module is functioning properly and providing the expected power output.
- Repeat steps 1-8 for the second power supply module if you are configuring redundancy.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number PWR-6KW-AC-V3
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Name 6KW AC Power Module Version 3
- Product Type Power Module
- Compatibility Cisco ASR 9000 Series Routers
About New Bulk Pack Products
Many people have resorted to networking as the best alternative to services. There is a growing demand for a reliable networking system that will make it possible to collaborate and share data over the network. As a result, power outages and downtimes are undesirable. If you want to make your system more reliable and immune to disruptions, then buy a power module.
Obtain Increased Power and Cooling with Power Modules
Most of the power modules, such as the 15454-M6-AC Cisco AC power supply, have a total of 8 slots: two for redundancy and 6 for line card slots. These slots provide improved power cooling capabilities to keep the system running under optimal conditions. The form factor is also a universal one that can be mounted on any server rack in any part of the world.
Easy Installation on the Racks
Power modules can be designed to easily mount onto the racks. Some can easily sit on 19-inch, 21-inch, or 23-inch racks, but that depends on the power control module model in question. Each rack size has its design for airflow, which affects how you mount these power modules onto them. Installing power modules is never a difficult task, but you might need technical assistance if you are less experienced.
Warning Alarm for Failed Components
A power module always comes with fans for cooling. The number of fans that you will find in any module also depends on the model. Some power modules have one, two, three, or more fans. The fans are carefully monitored, and a failure of any of them triggers an alarm. For a multi-fan power module, the speeds of other fans are increased to compensate for the faulty one.
Power Modules Designed for Specific Applications
You cannot use just any power module for your system. You need to find the right one for the intended purpose. For example, if your system is HPE ProLiant D-series, then the appropriate power module to buy is 738024-B21 HP power supply. That should apply to any other model because they have different output power ratings.
Shopping for Power Modules Made Easy
ALLHDD is an all-in-one store for any power module and other computer hardware. You don't have to look for your power models in different places. Contact us to help in shopping for a power control module, specifically for your system. We also guarantee quality at the best price!
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product PWR-6KW-AC-V3 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Power Supply - Power Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.