More Features of Cisco AC Power Supply
Some additional features of the Cisco PWR-C45-2800ACV 2800 watt AC power supply include:
- Automatic power supply selection: The power supply includes automatic power supply selection, which allows it to automatically switch to a backup power supply in the event of a power failure. This helps to improve overall system reliability.
- Hot-swappable: The power supply is hot-swappable, which allows it to be easily removed and replaced without having to power down the system. This helps to reduce downtime and improve overall system availability.
- LED indicators: The power supply includes LED indicators that provide real-time status information, including power supply status, system status, and power usage.
- Safety features: The power supply includes safety features such as over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and short-circuit protection, which help to protect the system against damage caused by power surges and other power issues.
- Certifications: The power supply is compliant with a range of industry standards and certifications, including UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, and IEC 60950-1.
Overall, the Cisco Part is a feature-rich AC power supply that is well-suited for use in high-density environments where a large amount of power is required. It provides a high level of power output, is energy efficient, and includes a range of features to improve system reliability and availability.
More Information of Switching PSU
The Cisco PWR-C45-2800ACV is a high-performance AC power supply for Cisco integrated services routers. It provides 2800 watts of power and is designed for use in high-density environments where a large amount of power is required. Some additional information about the Part includes:
- Form factor: The power supply has a 1RU form factor, which allows it to be easily installed in a variety of environments.
- Operating temperature: The power supply has an operating temperature range of 0 to 50°C, making it suitable for use in a variety of environments.
- Power input: The power supply requires a 100-127V or 200-240V AC power input.
- Warranty: The power supply comes with a limited lifetime hardware warranty, which provides protection against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Technical support: The power supply is supported by Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC), which provides technical support and troubleshooting assistance to customers.
Additional Information of Cisco Switching PSU
Some additional information about the Cisco PWR-C45-2800ACV 2800 watt switching power supply unit (PSU) includes:
- Compatibility: The power supply is compatible with a range of Cisco integrated services routers, including the Cisco 3900 series, Cisco 2900 series, and Cisco 1900 series.
- Dimensions: The power supply has dimensions of 4.4 inches x 11.8 inches x 1.7 inches (11.2 cm x 30.0 cm x 4.3 cm).
- Weight: The power supply has a weight of approximately 10.4 lbs (4.7 kg).
- Country of origin: The power supply is manufactured in China.
- Environmental compliance: The power supply is compliant with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directives.
Overall, the Cisco Part is a high-performance AC power supply that is well-suited for use in high-density environments where a large amount of power is required. It is compatible with a range of Cisco integrated services routers and is designed to be easy to install and configure. The power supply is compliant with a range of environmental regulations and is manufactured in China.
Key Feature about this Cisco PWR-C45-2800ACV
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# PWR-C45-2800ACV
- Product Type: Redundant Power Supply
Technical Information of AC Power Supply
- Power Supply Unit: Switching PSU
- Output holdup time: 20 ms minimum
- Maximum kVA rating: 3.52 kVA
- Max heat dissipation: 2387 BTUs/hr.
- Minimum software requirement: Cisco IOS Release 12.1(13)EW
- Power over Ethernet: Supported, up to 1400 W, (240 Cisco phones in combined mode)
Power Description for 2800 Watt PSU
- AC-input type: Autoranging input with power factor corrector
- AC-input voltage: 200 to 240 VAC (±10% for full range)
- AC-input current: 16 A maximum at 200 VAC
- AC-input frequency: 50/60 Hz (nominal) (±3% for full range)
- Power supply output capacity: 2800 W maximum, 1360 W+ 40 W redundant mode (data), 2473 W maximum in combined mode (data), 1400 W maximum each in redundant mode (PoE), 2333 W maximum in combined mode (PoE)
- Input Voltage Range 200 V AC
- Output Voltage -50 V
- Output Voltage 12 V
- Output Voltage 3.30 V
Miscellaneous of Switching Power Supply
- Additional Information-
- Integrated PoE: up to 1400W
- Output power redundant mode (data): 1360W + 40W
- Output power redundant mode (PoE): 1400W maximum per power supply
- Output power combined mode (data): 2473W
- Output power combined mode (PoE): 2333W
- Heat dissipation: 2387 BTU/hr
Branch circuit requirement
- Each chassis power supply should have its own dedicated, fused-branch circuit:
- For North America—15 A or 20 A
- For International—Circuits sized to local and national codes
- All Catalyst 4500 E-series AC-input power supplies require single-phase source AC.
- All AC power supply inputs are fully isolated.
- Source AC can be out of phase between multiple power supplies in the same chassis, which means that PS1 can be operating from phase A and PS2 can be operating from phase B.
- For high-line operation, the power supply operates with the hot conductor wired to a source AC phase and the neutral conductor wired either to ground or to another source AC phase as long as the net input voltage is in the range of 170 to 264 VAC.
- Source AC can be out of phase between AC inputs on power supplies that are equipped with multiple AC inputs, which means that power cord 1 can be plugged into phase A and power cord 2 can be plugged into phase B
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 8.5 Inch
- Width: 11 Inch
- FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
- ICES-003 Class A, EN55022 Class A
- CISPR22 Class A, AS/NZS 3548 Class A
- VCCI Class A, EN 55022, EN 55024
- EN 61000-6-1, EN 50082-1
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, ETS 300 386
About New Bulk Pack Products
Switching power supplies are not new inventions, first used in the 1970s. Today, they form the bulk of power supplies in the market for industrial and consumer use. As technology advances, the need for more efficient power supplies increases. The formerly famous linear power supplies cannot keep up with the new requirements, leading to the rise of switch-mode power supplies.
Efficient Thermal Management System
Power supplies generate a lot of heat in the conversion process. Not all the input AC power is converted to output DC power. The rest is lost in the form of heat, which increases the temperature inside a power supply. The switching power supplies have better thermal management, which prevents excess heating. So, they can perform well in many industrial applications.
One of the reasons leading to the rise of switch mode power supply is the high efficiency. Apart from having an efficient thermal management system, the power conversion frequency is above 90%. With this high rate, you don't have to worry about power wastage even if the SMPs remain in constant operation. The saved power may not be significant for home applications, but industrial users can feel the relief on their utility bills.
Low-Cost and Long Service Life
Most of the electronic components in power supplies degrade at high temperatures. A switching power supply maintains optimal thermal conditions even if used continuously. This reduces the operating cost and lengthens the lifespan of the entire power supply unit. We can also say that you get a more reliable power supply that is not prone to hardware failure.
Low Weight and Ultimate Protection
The use of switching elements in a switch mode power supply reduces the weight of the entire unit. The size of the required transformer is also reduced. This property is ideal if manufacturing or shopping for a power supply for your portable device. These power supplies also show excellent protection properties. The protection circuitry offers short-circuit, overload, overvoltage, overcurrent, and overheating protection. They are safe for use under any conditions.
Power Factor Correction Mechanism
The ability of a switching power supply to correct power factor is on another level. The harmonics your equipment feeds back to a power system can see the authorities increasing your utility bills. Using switching power supplies takes you off the hook as the PF will always be within the permitted value.
What to Know When Shopping for a New Power Supply?
Busying a switch-mode power supply presents a challenge to many people. That is probably because of the many models and form factors available in the market today. To get it right, understand the power requirement of your system and the form factor of the power supply that will fit in the casing. You should not have any problems if you consider the power factor model.
Shop for the best power supplies at ALLHDD for a better experience. You will not have to worry about anything because we have a customer support team to help you make the right decision. Contact us in case of any queries.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product PWR-C45-2800ACV at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Power Supply - Switching PSU
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.