Advanced Management Features
The SF220-48P-K9 is a managed switch that offers advanced management features for small businesses. Some of the key features include:
- 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, with PoE support for powering devices like IP phones and cameras
- Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing different types of network traffic
- Access control lists (ACLs) for security and policy enforcement
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for increased bandwidth and redundancy
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for monitoring and managing the switch remotely
- Web-based GUI and command-line interface (CLI) for configuring and managing the switch
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) for discovering and mapping other Cisco devices on the network
These advanced management features allow for greater control and visibility over the network, making it easier to ensure that critical applications and devices are given priority, and to secure and monitor the network.
Power Options and Redundancy
The SF220-48P-K9 Small Business Smart Plus SF220-48P 48 PoE Ethernet Ports Managed Switch provides several power options and redundancy features to ensure reliable operation.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The switch supports PoE on all 48 ports, providing up to 30W per port for powering devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and cameras. This eliminates the need for separate power supplies for PoE devices, reducing clutter and simplifying deployment.
- Dual internal power supplies: The switch features dual internal power supplies that provide redundancy in case of a power supply failure. In the event of a failure, the switch will continue to operate using the remaining power supply, minimizing disruptions to network operations.
- Redundant Power System (RPS) support: The switch also supports RPS, which allows for connecting an external RPS device to provide redundancy for the switch's power supply. This can provide additional protection against power failures, ensuring that the switch remains operational even in the event of a power outage.
- Automatic power recovery: The switch has an Automatic Power Recovery feature that automatically restores power to the switch upon power failure. This feature helps ensure that the switch is quickly restored to normal operation after a power failure.
Expandability and Scalability
The SF220-48P-K9 Small Business Smart Plus SF220-48P 48 PoE Ethernet Ports Managed Switch is designed to be expandable and scalable to meet the evolving needs of small businesses.
- Stackable: The switch supports stacking, which allows multiple switches to be connected together to form a single, logical switch. This can provide increased capacity and redundancy, allowing the network to grow as the business expands. Up to 8 SF220-48P-K9 switches can be stacked together to increase the number of ports available.
- Link aggregation: The switch supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) which allows for grouping multiple physical ports together to form a single, logical link. This can provide increased bandwidth and redundancy, allowing the network to handle more traffic and providing more resilience against link failures.
- VLANs: The switch supports Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) which allow for segmenting the network into different logical networks. This can provide increased security and better traffic management, allowing the network to handle more devices and applications.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) which allows for prioritizing different types of network traffic. This can ensure that critical applications and devices are given priority, allowing the network to handle more traffic and providing a better user experience.
- Firmware Upgrade: The switch can be upgraded with new firmware releases, which can provide new features and capabilities, allowing the switch to adapt to changing network requirements.
All these features make SF220-48P-K9 Small Business Smart Plus SF220-48P 48 PoE Ethernet Ports Managed Switch a scalable and expandable option for small businesses looking for a reliable and cost-effective network switch solution.
General Information:Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number SF220-48P-K9
Brand Name Cisco
Product Line Smart Plus
Product Series 220
Product Model SF220-48P
Product Name SF220-48P 48-Port 10/100 PoE Smart Plus Switch
Product Type Ethernet Switch
Total Number of Network Ports 48
Token Ring Port No
LRE Port No
Uplink Port Yes
Number of PoE+ (RJ-45) Ports 48
Stack Port No
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Fast Ethernet Network
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 5
Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
Network Technology 1000Base-X
Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
Expansion Slot Type SFP
Shared SFP Slot Yes
Number of SFP Slots 2
Network & Communication
Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
SNMP 1, 2c, 3
Web Based Managmement
Standard Memory 128 MB
Flash Memory 32 MB
MTBF 210753 Hour
PoE (RJ-45) Port No
Input Voltage 120 V AC
Input Voltage 230 V AC
Power Source Power Supply
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SF220-48P-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.