The SF350-48MP-K9 is a Cisco switch model that is part of the SF350 series. It is a managed switch, meaning it can be configured and monitored remotely using a web interface or through a network management system.
The model has 48 Ethernet ports, which support 10/100Mbps data speeds. These ports also have Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capabilities, meaning they can supply power to devices connected to them, such as IP phones or wireless access points. This eliminates the need for separate power supplies for these devices.
The switch also provides a range of advanced features that are useful for small and medium-sized businesses. These include Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), which can segment a network into smaller, isolated groups for improved security and traffic management. Quality of Service (QoS) is also supported, which can prioritize different types of traffic to ensure that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth. Additionally, the model provides a range of security features, such as 802.1X port-based authentication, to help protect the network from unauthorized access.
Power and Innovation
The SF350-48MP-K9 Cisco switch is designed to provide power and innovation to small and medium-sized businesses. One of its key features is its support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) technology, which allows the switch to supply power to devices connected to it, such as IP phones, wireless access points, and cameras. This eliminates the need for separate power supplies for these devices, which can help to reduce costs and improve the overall efficiency of the network.
The switch also provides a range of advanced features that are designed to improve the performance, security, and manageability of the network. For example, the switch supports Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), which can segment a network into smaller, isolated groups. This can help to improve security by isolating sensitive data and applications, as well as to improve traffic management by reducing congestion and optimizing the use of network resources.
The switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) which can prioritize different types of traffic to ensure that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth. This can help to improve the performance of the network and to ensure that important applications, such as VoIP or video conferencing, are always available and responsive.
The model also provides a range of security features, such as 802.1X port-based authentication, to help protect the network from unauthorized access. This can help to prevent data breaches and to protect sensitive information.
The model Cisco switch is compliant with a number of industry standards, which ensure that it is compatible with other devices and systems and that it meets certain performance and safety requirements.
Some of the compliant standards of SF350-48MP-K9 are:
- IEEE 802.3: This standard defines the physical and data link layers of Ethernet, which is the most widely-used LAN technology.
- IEEE 802.3u: This standard defines the Fast Ethernet specifications, which provide higher data rates (100Mbps) over traditional Ethernet (10Mbps).
- IEEE 802.3ab: This standard defines the specifications for Gigabit Ethernet, which provides even higher data rates (1000Mbps) over Fast Ethernet.
- IEEE 802.3af/at/bt: These standards define the specifications for Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows devices to receive power over the Ethernet cable. PoE+ supports higher power requirements for devices such as wireless access points and IP cameras.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines the Virtual LAN (VLAN) tagging and trunking protocols, which allow for the creation of multiple, isolated LANs on a single physical infrastructure
- IEEE 802.1p: This standard defines the Quality of Service (QoS) priority tagging, which allows for the prioritization of different types of network traffic.
- IEEE 802.1X: This standard defines the port-based network access control, which allows for the authentication of devices connected to the network before they are granted access.
Key Information for Cisco SF350-48MP-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# SF350-48MP-K9
- Product Series: 350
- Product Model: SF350-48MP
- Product Name: SF350-48MP 48-Port 10 100 PoE Managed Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports of Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Media & Performance about 48 Prots CBS 350
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-TX
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 3
- Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
I/O Expansions of Cisco Managed 350 Series
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Shared SFP Slot: Yes
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
Dimensions & Weight of Cisco 48 Ports Switch
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.5 Inch
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 13.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 12.37 LBS
- Package Contents:
- SF350-48MP 48-Port 10 100 PoE Managed Switch
- Power Cord
- Mounting Kit
- Console Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SF350-48MP-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.