More Information for Switch
The SGE2000P is a Cisco Small Business 24-port managed switch. It's a Layer 2 switch that provides advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs, and security to help optimize network performance and protect against unauthorized access. This switch is designed for small businesses that need to provide high-speed connectivity for their devices while maintaining security and network performance.
Some of the key features of the part include:
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports: Provides high-speed connectivity for devices on the network.
- Advanced security: Includes features such as private VLANs, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication to help protect against unauthorized access.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Supports advanced QoS features such as traffic shaping, congestion management, and class-based marking to help ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- VLANs: Allows for the creation of virtual LANs to segment the network and improve security and performance.
- Easy management: The switch can be managed through a web-based interface, making it easy for small business owners to set up and manage the switch.
- Energy efficiency: The switch supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) to reduce power consumption when the network is idle.
- High availability: The switch supports features such as Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) to ensure high availability of network services.
High-Reliability of Cisco Expansion Slots-4
The SGE2000P is a Cisco Small Business 24-port managed switch that is designed for high-reliability. It is a network switch that allows multiple devices to connect to it and communicate with one another. The switch is managed, which means it can be configured and monitored through a web interface or command-line interface. The switch supports high-reliability features such as link aggregation, Quality of Service (QoS), and VLANs. It also has a compact design, which allows it to be easily deployed in small business environments. Additionally, it has a 24-port configuration which allows multiple devices to connect to the switch, providing a scalable solution for growing networks.
The SGE2000P is a Cisco Small Business 24-port managed switch that is designed for high-performance. It is a network switch that allows multiple devices to connect to it and communicate with one another. The switch is managed, which means it can be configured and monitored through a web interface or command-line interface. The switch supports high-performance features such as wire-speed switching, Quality of Service (QoS), and VLANs. It also has a compact design, which allows it to be easily deployed in small business environments. Additionally, it has a 24-port configuration which allows multiple devices to connect to the switch, providing a scalable solution for growing networks. The high-performance of this switch is achieved by its advanced packet forwarding engine, which is optimized to handle large amounts of data and traffic, providing fast and efficient data transfer.
General Information about this Cisco SGE2000P
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# SGE2000P
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces / Ports of 24 Ports Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Performance for Ethernet Switch
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
I/O Expansions of Managed Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
- No PoE supplied: 12V at 8.5A (102W)
- 12 ports half power (7.5W):192W
- 12 ports full power (15W): 282W
- 24 ports half power (7.5W): 282W
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 14.7 Inch
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Weight: 15.85 LBS
- 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit
- Ethernet, 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.3x flow control
- 802.3ad LACP
- 802.3af POE
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- 802.1Q/p VLAN
- 802.1w Rapid STP
- 802.1s Multiple STP
- port access authentication
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.