The SPA504G Cisco 4 Lines Small Business IP Phone is a high-performance communication device designed for use in small businesses. It features four lines, a high-resolution graphical display, and a range of advanced features such as call forwarding, conference calling, and voicemail.
One of the key features of the model is its compatibility with a wide range of IP-based communication systems. It is compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution, as well as other SIP-based phone systems. This allows it to be easily integrated into a variety of business environments.
In terms of performance, the product is designed to deliver clear and reliable audio quality, with support for wideband audio and noise-cancelling technology. It also includes a range of connectivity options, including Ethernet, USB, and Bluetooth, allowing it to be easily connected to a variety of devices.
The Cisco SPA504G is a 4-line VoIP phone that is designed to work with various IP-based telephone systems, including Cisco's own Unified Communications Manager (UCM) and hosted PBX systems. The phone uses the SIP protocol for communication, which is a widely-used standard for VoIP phone systems, so it should be compatible with most systems that support SIP.
The Cisco part has a number of features that make it a good choice for a small business or home office, including:
- 4 lines with call appearance
- High-resolution display with easy-to-use menu system
- Support for a wide range of call control features, including call hold, transfer, and conference
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Support for a wide range of codecs, including G.711, G.722, G.729A, and ILBC
When installing the Cisco SPA504G, you will need to make sure that your telephone system is configured to use the SIP protocol and that the necessary ports are open on your network to allow the phone to register and make calls. Depending on your telephone system
The SPA504G Cisco 4 Lines Small Business IP Phone is a reliable and feature-rich phone designed for use in small business environments. It is equipped with four lines, a backlit display, and a variety of calling features such as call waiting, call forwarding, and voicemail.
One of the key features of the product is its reliability. It is designed to operate smoothly and consistently, even in environments where there may be fluctuating network conditions or interference. The phone also includes a durable metal chassis and a built-in amplifier, which helps to ensure that calls are clear and free from background noise.
In terms of hardware, the model is equipped with a redundant power supply and a variety of connectivity options, including Ethernet and USB ports. This allows it to be easily integrated into a small business network and ensures that it is always available for use.
General Information about this Cisco SPA504G
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# SPA504G
- Product Series: 500
- Product Model: SPA 504G
- Product Type: Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Phone
Technical Information of VoIP Phone
- Telephony Equipment: IP Phone
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Headset Port: Yes
- Body Color : Silver, Dark Gray
- Body Material : Abs Plastic
Phone Features for 2 Ports Internet Protocol Phone
- Key Expansion Module Max Qty : 2
- Dialer Type : Keypad
- Dialer Location : Base
- Conference Call Capability : 3-way
- Intercom : Yes
- Speakerphone : Yes ( Digital Duplex )
- Caller Id : Yes
- Automatic Redial : Yes
- Voice Mail Capability : Yes
- Call Waiting : Yes
- Call Forwarding : Yes
- Call Transfer : Yes
- Call Hold : Yes
- Menu Operation : Yes
- Function Buttons : Conference Button, Speakerphone Button, Transfer Button,
- Headset Button , Mute Button, Hold Button, Redial Button
- Programmable Buttons Qty : 4
- Volume Control : Yes
- Ringer Control : Yes
- Indicators : Voice Message Waiting Indicator, Speakerphone Indicator, Headset
- Firmware Upgradable : Yes
- Additional Functions : Call Timer, Built-in Clock, Pager Call
- Additional Features : On-hook Dialing, Music On Hold, Built-in Web Server
- Main Features : Multiline Support, Multiple Voip Protocol Support, Integrated Ethernet Switch, Power Over Ethernet (poe) Support
- Voip Protocols : Sip, Sip V2, Spcp
- Voice Codecs : G.722, G.729a, G.711u, G.711a, G.726
- Lines Supported : 4 Lines
- Quality Of Service : Ieee 802.1q (vlan), Differentiated Services (diffserv), Ieee 802.1p, Type Of Service (tos)
- Ip Address Assignment : Dhcp
- Security : 256 Bit Aes
- Network Protocols : Ip, Tcp, Tftp, Udp, Icmp, Arp, Http, Dns, Https
- Network Ports Qty : 2 X Ethernet 10base-t/100base-tx
- Voice Features : Comfort Noise Generation (cng), Voice Activity Detection (vad), Hd Voice
- Network Features : Network Address Translation (nat)
- Phone Memory
- Phone Directory Capacity : 100 Names & Numbers
- Call Log Capacity : 60 Numbers
- Type : Lcd Display - Monochrome
- Display Location : Base
- Display Resolution : 128 X 64 Pixels
- Features : Backlit
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 300 (UC300) and 500 (UC500) Series for Small Business
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SPA504G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.