The Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 is a high-performance expansion module that is designed to provide a fast and reliable connection to a T1 line. this part is capable of providing data transfer rates of up to 1.544 Mbps. This can be useful in situations where a high-speed connection is needed, such as when connecting to a wide area network (WAN) or when using bandwidth-intensive applications like video conferencing.
Additionally, this Product has advanced features such as T1 framing formats (D4/ESF), and the ability to support CSU/DSU functionality, provides line code, and alarms for loopback, and remote loopback tests.
One important thing to note is that this Product is designed to be used with specific Cisco routers, so it may not be compatible with other brands or models of routers, and proper installation and configuration may be required for optimal performance.
Resiliency and High Availability
The Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 is designed to provide resiliency and high availability when used with compatible Cisco routers. Resiliency refers to a system's ability to withstand and recover from failures, while high availability refers to the ability of a system to remain operational and available for use.
Here are some of the features of this Product that contribute to its resiliency and high availability:
- Error detection and correction: This Product supports advanced T1 line coding schemes such as B8ZS that detect and correct errors in the data transmitted over the T1 line. This helps to ensure that the data is transmitted reliably, even in the event of errors.
- Loopback tests: This Product provides the ability to perform loopback tests on the T1 line, which allows administrators to isolate and troubleshoot issues on the circuit. This helps to quickly identify and resolve problems, increasing the availability of the T1 link.
- Alarm: This Product has alarm indicator that allows the identification of a variety of alarms conditions such as loss of signal, loss of frame, AIS, and Remote alarm, this helps the administrator to proactively monitor the health of the T1 link.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This Product supports QoS, which allows administrators to prioritize different types of traffic. This ensures that critical traffic gets priority over less important traffic, increasing the availability of the T1 link for critical traffic.
- Remote management: This Product can be remotely managed, allowing administrators to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the module remotely. This allows for quick response to any issues that may arise, reducing downtime and increasing the availability of the T1 link.
Cisco offers a wide range of expansion modules that can be used to add additional ports and connectivity options to certain Cisco routers. These expansion modules are designed to increase the functionality of the router and provide additional options for connecting to various types of networks and devices.
1 Port Expansion Modules are designed to add a single additional interface to a Cisco router, allowing for an additional connection to a WAN, LAN, or other type of network. These modules can be used to add additional connectivity options, such as adding a T1 or E1 interface, or to add additional Ethernet ports.
Like the WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 discussed before, these expansion modules are specific to certain routers, and they may not be compatible with all routers. It's important to check the compatibility before installing the expansion module.
It is also important to note that these expansion modules may require additional configuration and setup in order to work properly, and they may also require additional licenses or software in order to activate certain features or functionality.
In conclusion, Cisco expansion modules are designed to add additional ports and connectivity options to certain Cisco routers. They are usually specific to certain routers, which means it's important to check compatibility before installation, but also provide additional functionality and increased flexibility. To get the best performance and use all features, additional configuration, setup and licenses may be required.
General Information about this Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1-V2
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WIC-1DSU-T1-V2
- Device Type: Expansion Module
Interfaces/Ports for 1 Port Interface Card
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x T1/FT1 WAN
- Product Type: WAN Interface Card
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x RJ-45 T1/FT1 WAN
Performance of 1.544Mbps Interface Card
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.544Mbps FT1
- Data Transfer Rate: 56Kbps to 64Kbps Fast Ethernet
Controls/Indicators for Expansion Module
- Status Indicators:
- CD (data carrier detect)
- LP (loopback)
- AL (alarm)
- Telnet/console: Remote and local configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting from Cisco IOS CLI
- SNMP: Router and DSU/CSU managed by single SNMP agent; router, DSU, and CSU appear as a single network entity to user
- Standard MIB (MIB II)
- Cisco integrated DSU/CSU MIB
- RFC 1406
- SNMP traps: Generated in response to alarms
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Part 15 Class B
- Industry Canada CS-03 Part II
- JATE Digital
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-00
- UL 60950-2000
- IEC/EN 60950
- AS/NZS 3260
- NEBS Type I/III
- Standards: AT&T Pub 62411
- ANSI T1.403
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40ºC (32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 65ºC (-4 to 149°F)
- Realative humidity: 10 to 85 percent Noncondensing operating; 5 to 95 percent Noncondensing, Nonoperating
Dimension and Weight
- Height 0.8 Inch
- Width 3.1 Inch
- Depth 4.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 0.14 LBS
- Cisco 1711, 1712, 1720, 1721, 1721 VPN Security, 1751, 1751 VPN Bundle, 1751-V, 1760, 1760 VPN Bundle, 1760-V,
- 1760-V3PN Bundle, 1841, 1841 ADSL over ISDN Bundle, 1841 ADSL over POTS Bundle, 1841 ADSL over POTS Bundle w/Dying Gasp,
- 1841 Security Bundle, 2610XM, 2610XM Terminal Server Bundle, 2611XM, 2611XM VPN Bundle, 2620XM, 2621XM,
- 2621XM VPN Bundle, 2621XM-ADSL Router Bundle, 2650XM, 2651XM, 2651XM VPN Bundle, 2651XM-V, 2651XM-V-SRST,
- 2691, 2801, 2801 DSL Bundle, 2801 Enhanced Security Bundle, 2801 Security Bundle, 2801 V3PN Bundle, 2801 Voice Bundle,
- 2811, 2811 Enhanced Security Bundle, 2811 Security Bundle, 2811 V3PN Bundle, 2811 Voice Bundle, 2821, 2821 Security Bundle,
- 2821 V3PN Bundle, 2821 Voice Bundle, 2851 Security Bundle, 3631, 3725, 3725 Access Router Content Engine Security Bundle,
- 3725 Access Router IDS Security Bundle, 3725 BRI Dial Bundle, 3725 PRI Dial Bundle, 3725 VPN Security Bundle, 3735, 3745,
- 3745 VPN Bundle, 3745 VPN Security Bundle, 3825, 3825 Integrated VoiceVideo, 3825 Security Bundle, 3825 V3PN Bundle,
- 3825 Voice Bundle, 3845, 3845 Security Bundle, 3845 V3PN Bundle, 3845 Voice Bundle Cisco ICS 7750
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Expansion Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.