More Details of Cisco Interface Card
The WIC-2T is a Cisco 2-port WAN Interface Card (WIC) that provides two serial interfaces for use in Cisco routers. These interfaces can be used to connect to a variety of Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies, such as T1/E1, ISDN, and serial cable.
This product supports a wide range of data rates, from 56 kbps to 2.048 Mbps. It also supports PPP, HDLC, and Frame Relay encapsulation for serial connections, and ISDN BRI for ISDN connections.
This product supports a variety of advanced features that can help improve the performance, security, and reliability of WAN connections. These include:
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Cisco EtherChannel
- Low Latency Queuing (LLQ)
- Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ)
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
This product also supports a variety of security features, such as authentication, access control, and encryption. These features can help protect against unauthorized access and data breaches, and help ensure that communication over the WAN remains secure.
This product is designed to be easy to install and use, with intuitive interfaces and simple configuration options. It also supports Remote Monitoring (RMON) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for network management.
This product is designed to be highly reliable, and is built using high-quality components that are designed to withstand the rigors of WAN communication. It also provides comprehensive diagnostic capabilities, allowing network administrators to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues that may arise.
This product, a Cisco 2-port WAN Interface Card (WIC), is designed to be highly reliable, in order to ensure consistent and stable communication over the Wide Area Network (WAN). Some of the features that contribute to the high-reliability of the part include:
- Quality Components: The WIC-2T is built using high-quality components that are designed to withstand the rigors of WAN communication. These components are rigorously tested and validated to ensure they meet Cisco's standards for reliability and performance.
- Robust Power Management: This product is designed to handle a wide range of power inputs and has built-in power management features that help to ensure stable operation in the event of power fluctuations or other issues.
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing: This product uses advanced digital signal processing (DSP) chips to ensure that communication over the WAN is clear and stable. These DSPs are designed to adapt to changing network conditions, and can automatically adjust to maintain optimal performance.
- Comprehensive Diagnostics: This product provides comprehensive diagnostic capabilities, which allow network administrators to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues that may arise. This helps to minimize downtime and ensure that the WAN remains available and stable.
- Software and Firmware: This product is designed to be compatible with a wide range of Cisco IOS software and firmware releases. This allows the WIC to be deployed on a wide range of Cisco routers, and makes it easy to upgrade and maintain the WIC over time.
These features, along with the support of the Cisco team, help ensure that the model is a reliable and dependable component in your network infrastructure.
Benefits and Features
The WIC-2T (Cisco 2-ports WAN Interface Card) is a network interface card that provides two serial ports for connecting to WAN (Wide Area Network) connections, such as T1 or E1 lines. The main benefits of using this model include:
- Increased connectivity options: This product allows a single router to have multiple WAN connections, providing redundancy and increased bandwidth.
- Flexibility: This product can be used with a variety of Cisco routers, and can be easily installed or replaced as needed.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This product supports QoS features such as traffic shaping, which can help to ensure that mission-critical traffic is given priority over less important traffic.
- Easy to manage: This product can be managed and configured through the Cisco IOS software, which is widely used and well-documented.
- Cost-effective: This product is a cost-effective solution for adding WAN connectivity to a Cisco router.
Some other features of part includes support for data transfer rates of up to 1.54 Mbps, Data Link Layer (DLL) and Network Layer (NL) protocols, and compatibility with Cisco IOS software.
General Information about this Cisco WIC-2T
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WIC-2T
- Device Type : Expansion Module
- Form Factor : Plug-in Module
Technical Information of WAN Module
- Application/Usage Wide Area Network
- Module Type: WAN Access Module
- Ports Qty : 2 Ports
- Cabling Type : Serial
- Data Link Protocol : Serial
Interfaces/Ports for Expansion Module
- Interfaces/Ports 2 x Serial WAN
- Interfaces/Ports Details 2 x Serial Network WAN
Performance of 2 Ports Interface Card
- Connectivity Media Serial
- Data Transfer Rate : 2 Mbps
Expansion / Connectivity
- Provided Interfaces : 2 X Serial - Asynchronous/synchronous: 2
- Compatible Slots : 1
- Cisco Networking Products:
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure and meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in them. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure them to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fibre technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helps to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalogue, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and monitor a large number of contacts.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WIC-2T at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Expansion Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.