The WS-C2960L-16TS-LL is a Cisco Catalyst 2960-L series Ethernet switch. It has 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and is a cost-effective, entry-level switch designed for small and medium-sized businesses. The switch supports basic Layer 2 switching features, including VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), and link aggregation. Additionally, it supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which helps to reduce energy consumption. The switch is also equipped with Cisco FlexStack Plus, a feature that allows for the stacking of multiple switches for increased scalability.
The switch supports advanced features such as Cisco FlexStack Plus which allows for the stacking of multiple switches together and manage as one switch. It also supports Cisco EnergyWise technology which helps in monitoring and managing the energy consumption of connected devices. This switch also supports advanced security features such as Secure Shell (SSH) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
It also supports a wide range of layer 2 protocols such as STP, RSTP, and MSTP, which help in preventing loops in the network and enhance the overall network availability.
In terms of physical characteristics, the switch has a compact form factor and is designed to be rack-mountable. It also has a built-in fan for cooling and supports a wide range of power options including Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
The WS-C2960L-16TS-LL Cisco Catalyst 2960-L series Ethernet switch is designed for small and medium-sized businesses and has a number of performance and reliability features to support its use in these environments.
- It has 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which allows for high-speed connectivity for devices and servers on the network.
- The switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) which allows for prioritization of different types of traffic, ensuring that mission-critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- The switch also supports Cisco FlexStack Plus, which allows for the stacking of multiple switches, increasing the number of ports available and providing redundancy in the event of a switch failure.
- The switch supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which helps to reduce energy consumption and prolong the life of the switch.
- The switch also supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) which helps to increase availability by providing redundancy in the event of a link failure.
- The switch also supports Cisco StackPower, a power sharing feature that allows the power supplies of multiple switches to be combined, providing redundancy in the event of a power supply failure.
Interface Provided for Digital Workplace
The WS-C2960L-16TS-LL Cisco Catalyst 2960-L series Ethernet switch provides a number of interfaces that can be used to connect devices in a digital workplace.
- Ethernet ports: The switch has 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which can be used to connect devices such as computers, servers, and IP phones. These ports support auto-negotiation for speed and duplex, and can be configured for various network settings such as VLANs and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Console port: The switch has a console port which can be used to connect a computer or terminal for out-of-band management of the switch. The console port uses a RJ-45 connector and supports a serial connection.
- USB port: The switch also has a USB port, which can be used to connect a USB storage device for backup and restore of the switch configuration.
- FlexStack Plus port: The switch also has a FlexStack Plus port, which can be used to stack multiple switches together, allowing them to be managed as a single switch.
The switch also supports web-based management through a web interface, which can be accessed via a web browser, allowing for easy configuration and monitoring of the switch from any location with network access.
These interfaces provide a wide range of options for connecting devices and managing the switch, making it an ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses and for digital workplaces.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C2960L-16TS-LL
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 2960-L
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 16 Ports Switch
- Total Number of Ports: 16
- Uplink Port Yes
- Modular Yes
- Stack Port No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
Performance of Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
I/O Expansions for Ethernet Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Shared SFP Slot No
- Number of SFP Slots 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 4
Dimensions and Weight:
- Height 1.7 inch
- Width 10.6 inch
- Depth 8.5 inch
- Weight 4.54 Lbs
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported No
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Routing Protocol : IGMP
- Remote Management Protocol : SNMP 3, CLI
- Layer 2 switching, ARP support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support,
- DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support,
- Access Control List (ACL) support, RADIUS support, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Cisco EnergyWise technology, Uni-Directional Link Detection
- (UDLD), fanless, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), MAC Address Notification, Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST),
- Per-port broadcast throttling, Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP), SNMP support, IGMP filtering, VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), Bridge protocol data unit
- (BPDU), Spanning-tree Root Guard (STRG), Network Timing Protocol (NTP)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP),
- IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.3az
Memory / Processor / RAM
- Processor : ARM7: 800 MHz
- RAM : 512 MB
- Flash Memory : 256 MB
- Min Operating Temperature : 23 °F
- Max Operating Temperature : 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating : 5 - 90%
- Min Storage Temperature ; -13 °F
- Max Storage Temperature : 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage ; 5 - 95%
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C2960L-16TS-LL at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.