Advanced Security Features
The WS-C3560C-12PC-S Cisco Catalyst 12 Ports Managed Switch is designed to provide advanced security features to help protect the network from potential threats. Some of the key features that contribute to this include:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): The switch supports Access Control Lists (ACLs) which can be used to restrict access to specific network resources based on user credentials or other criteria. This can help to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data or network resources.
- Virtual LANs (VLANs): The switch supports Virtual LANs (VLANs), which can be used to segment the network into different logical segments, providing an additional layer of security. This can help to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data or network resources.
- Port Security: The switch supports port security which allows you to limit the number of MAC addresses that can be learned on a specific port, preventing unauthorized devices from connecting to the network.
- 802.1X Authentication: The switch supports 802.1X authentication which allows you to authenticate users before they are granted access to the network. This can help to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data or network resources.
- SSH/SSL: The switch supports SSH (Secure Shell) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) which provides secure access to the switch, preventing unauthorized access to the switch.
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI) : DAI is a security feature that helps to prevent ARP cache poisoning attacks. It helps to inspect the ARP packets and verifies that the source MAC address in the packet matches the address learned on the switch port.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): The switch can be integrated with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), which is a network policy control platform that helps to enforce security policies and provide visibility into network devices and users.
All those features provide a strong layer of security to the WS-C3560C-12PC-S Cisco Catalyst 12 Ports Managed Switch and help to protect the network from potential threats, ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
Performance of Switch
The WS-C3560C-12PC-S is a Cisco Catalyst switch that provides 12 Ethernet ports and supports data transfer speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps). It is a managed switch, which means that it can be configured and managed using a network management platform such as Cisco's Network Assistant or Cisco's Prime Infrastructure. This Product supports a variety of features, including Quality of Service (QoS), Power over Ethernet (PoE), and security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) and port security. It is compatible with Cisco's EnergyWise technology, which allows you to monitor and manage the power consumption of connected devices. This Product is designed for use in a variety of networking environments and supports both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols.
This Model is a Cisco Catalyst switch that is designed for use in small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. It is compatible with a variety of networking equipment, including computers, servers, and other network devices that have Ethernet connectivity. The switch is compatible with Cisco's Network Assistant and Prime Infrastructure network management platforms, as well as other third-party network management solutions. It is also compatible with a range of protocols, including IPv4 and IPv6. Please note that the compatibility of the WS-C3560C-12PC-S with a particular device or network management platform will depend on the specific model and capabilities of that device or platform. It is always a good idea to consult the manufacturer's documentation to determine the compatibility of a device with a specific device or platform.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3560C-12PC-S
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C3560C-12PC-S
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3560-C
- Product Name: Catalyst WS-C3560C-12PC-S Managed Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Technical Information for 12 Ports Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 12
- Token Ring Port: No
- LRE Port: No
- Uplink Port: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports: 12
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 12 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Performance of Catalyst 3560-C Managed Switch
- Media Type: Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Number of SFP Slots 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Management -DHCP
- RMON 1,2,3,9
- CiscoWorks LMS
- SNMP v1,v2c,v3
- Web-based Management
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 1.8 Inch
- Width: 10.6 Inch
- Depth: 9.4 Inch
- Weight: 4.10 LBS
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 64 MB
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560C-12PC-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.