Detail Information of SFP Switch
The WS-C3560G-48TS-E Cisco Catalyst 3560 48-port switch is a high-performance, enterprise-grade switch that is designed to provide fast, reliable network connectivity in a variety of network environments. Some key details about this switch include:
- Ports: The switch has 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, which can be used to connect a variety of devices such as servers, workstations, and other network devices.
- Performance: The switch can support up to 64 Gbps switching capacity and can forward packets at a rate of up to 38.69 million pps.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The switch supports PoE, which allows devices such as IP phones and wireless access points to be powered by the switch. It also supports PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) which allows more power to be delivered to the devices which requires more power, like cameras and other devices.
- Stackable design: The switch is designed to be stackable, allowing multiple units to be connected together to form a single, more powerful switch. This can help to reduce cabling and simplify management.
- Advanced security: The switch has a range of security features such as access control lists (ACLs), advanced threat detection, and support for industry-standard encryption protocols.
- Quality of service (QoS): The switch has QoS features such as traffic prioritization and congestion management to help ensure that critical network traffic is handled efficiently.
- Layer 3 features: The switch has built-in support for layer 3 features such as routing, which allows it to act as a gateway between different network segments.
- Manageability: The switch can be managed remotely via a web interface or command-line interface (CLI) and supports SNMP and Syslog.
- High-reliability: The switch has built-in high-reliability features such as redundant power supplies, redundant fans, StackWise Plus technology, hot-swappable components and automatic failover.
- Compatibility: The switch is compatible with a wide range of Cisco software and hardware, including the Cisco IOS Software, Cisco Network Assistant, and CiscoWorks.
The WS-C3560G-48TS-E Cisco Catalyst 3560 48-port switch is designed with high-reliability features to help ensure that it can operate in a stable and dependable manner in enterprise networks. These features include:
- Redundant power supply: The switch has two power supply slots, which allows for the use of redundant power supplies. This ensures that the switch will continue to operate even if one power supply fails.
- Redundant fans: The switch also has redundant fans, which helps to ensure that it will continue to operate even if one fan fails.
- StackWise Plus technology: The switch supports StackWise Plus technology, which allows multiple switches to be connected together to form a single, highly available switch stack. This helps to ensure that the switch will continue to operate even if one unit fails.
- Hot-swappable components: The switch's components are hot-swappable, which means that they can be replaced without having to shut down the switch.
- Automatic Failover: The switch has built-in automatic failover capabilities, which allow it to automatically detect and respond to network failures, and redirect network traffic to ensure that the network stays up and running.
- Dual image support: The switch supports dual image feature which allows for a secondary image to be present in the switch. In case of a primary image failure, the switch can automatically switch to the secondary image ensuring minimal downtime.
All these features helps to ensure that this product Cisco Catalyst 3560 48-port switch is highly available and can provide stable and dependable network connectivity in enterprise networks.
The WS-C3560G-48TS-E is a managed Ethernet switch manufactured by Cisco. It is part of the Catalyst 3560-G series and has 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports. It is compliant with several industry standards, including:
- IEEE 802.3: This standard defines the physical layer and data link layer of Ethernet networks. It includes specifications for various types of Ethernet, including 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet).
- IEEE 802.3x: This standard defines flow control mechanisms for Ethernet networks. It is used to prevent network congestion by allowing devices to temporarily pause the transmission of data.
- IEEE 802.1D: This standard defines the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), which is used to prevent loops in a network by automatically blocking certain paths.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines Virtual LANs (VLANs), which allow for the segmentation of a network into multiple virtual networks.
- IEEE 802.1p: This standard defines Quality of Service (QoS) for Ethernet networks, allowing for the prioritization of different types of network traffic.
- SNMP : Simple Network Management Protocol is a protocol used for network management and monitoring of devices on an Internet Protocol (IP) network.
- RSTP : Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol is a network protocol that ensures a loop-free topology for any bridged Ethernet local area network.
- MSTP : Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, is a network protocol that builds upon the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) by allowing for the creation of multiple spanning trees, rather than just one, in a single VLAN.
General Information about WS-C3560G-48TS-E
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C3560G-48TS-E
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3560
- Product Name: Catalyst 3560 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Performance of Catalyst 3560 Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10Base-T
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 4
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 32 MB
- MTBF: 173400 Hour
Dimensions and Weight
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 16.1 Inch
- Weight 14 LBS
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560G-48TS-E at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.