The WS-C3750E-24TD-S Cisco Catalyst switch is a managed switch that offers 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports. It is part of the Cisco Catalyst 3750E series, which is designed for enterprise-class access and distribution layer switching.
Some of the key specifications of the WS-C3750E-24TD-S include:
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 131.2 Mpps
- MAC address table size: 16,000 entries
- Jumbo frame support: 9216 bytes
- Power supply: internal, AC or DC
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
This switch also supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), advanced security, and network management. It is compatible with Cisco EnergyWise, which allows for energy management and optimization of the network. Additionally, it supports Cisco StackWise technology, which allows for stacking of up to nine switches for easy management and scalability.
Security and Access Control
The WS-C3750E-24TD-S Cisco Catalyst 24 Ports Managed Switch is a high-performance switch that provides advanced security and access control features to help protect networks from unauthorized access and threats.
Security features include:
- Access control lists (ACLs): These allow administrators to define specific rules for controlling access to network resources based on source and destination IP addresses, protocols, and ports.
- Port security: This feature allows administrators to restrict the number of MAC addresses that can be learned on a specific port, helping to prevent unauthorized devices from accessing the network.
- Dynamic ARP inspection (DAI): This feature helps to protect against ARP spoofing attacks by verifying the validity of ARP packets before allowing them to be processed by the switch.
- DHCP snooping: This feature helps to prevent DHCP spoofing attacks by verifying the validity of DHCP packets before allowing them to be processed by the switch.
- 802.1X port-based authentication: This feature allows administrators to authenticate devices before they are allowed to access the network, helping to prevent unauthorized access.
Access control features include:
- VLANs: These allow administrators to segment networks into smaller, isolated groups, helping to control access to network resources and improve network security.
- Quality of service (QoS): This feature allows administrators to prioritize traffic based on different criteria, such as IP address or protocol, helping to ensure that critical traffic is given priority over less important traffic.
- Link aggregation: This feature allows administrators to group multiple ports together to create a single, high-bandwidth link, helping to improve network performance and availability.
Network Management and Monitoring
Network management and monitoring is the process of monitoring and maintaining the performance and functionality of a network. This includes monitoring the network's devices, such as routers, switches, and servers, as well as monitoring the network's performance, such as bandwidth usage and response times.
The WS-C3750E-24TD-S Cisco Catalyst 24 Ports Managed Switch is a managed switch, meaning it allows for the monitoring and management of the switch's performance and functionality. The switch has 24 ports, which can be used to connect various devices to the network.
Some of the network management and monitoring features of the WS-C3750E-24TD-S include:
- Remote management: The switch can be managed remotely using a web interface, allowing for monitoring and configuration of the switch from a remote location.
- SNMP: The switch supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which allows for the monitoring of the switch's performance and status using SNMP-compatible management software.
- Port mirroring: The switch allows for the monitoring of traffic on specific ports, known as port mirroring. This allows for the monitoring of specific devices or types of traffic on the network.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS, which allows for the prioritization of certain types of traffic, such as voice or video, to ensure that they are delivered with minimal delay and interruption.
- Network monitoring: The switch can monitor the network's performance, such as bandwidth usage, response times, and error rates, to ensure that the network is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: WS-C3750E-24TD-S
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3750-E
- Product Model: 3750E-24TD-S
- Product Name: Catalyst 3750-E 24-Port Multi-Layer Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
- SKU: WS-C3750E-24TD-S
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Number of Stack Ports: 2
- Stack Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10Base-T
- Network Technology: 100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: X2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 4
- Standard Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: AC Adapter
Dimension and Weight
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.8 Inch
- Width 17.5Inch
- Depth 18.1 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 17.90 Lbs
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750E-24TD-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.