More Specifications of Catalyst Switch
The WS-C3750G-48PS-E Cisco Catalyst 3750 is a stackable, managed switch that provides 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and four SFP (small form-factor pluggable) uplinks. It is designed for use in enterprise networks and supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
The switch supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) on all 48 ports, allowing for the powering of devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and cameras over the Ethernet cables connected to them. The total power budget for PoE is 370W.
The switch is Layer 3 capable, meaning it can perform routing functions in addition to switching. It supports IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols, including Routing Information Protocol (RIP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).
This switch is fully manageable, meaning it can be configured and managed through a network management system such as Cisco Network Assistant, Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution (LMS), or CiscoWorks. It supports advanced security features such as 802.1x authentication, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, and Port Security.
The switch supports stacking capability which means it can be stack up to 9 switches together and can be managed as a single entity. This feature allows for easy expansion of the network as well as redundancy and high availability.
Performance and Reliability
The WS-C3750G-48PS-E Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch is designed for high performance and reliability in enterprise-class networks.
Performance: The switch has 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, which can support high-speed data transfer. The switch also supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) which can improve the overall performance of the network by prioritizing different types of traffic and increasing the bandwidth by aggregating multiple ports together.
The switch also supports advanced security features such as Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS SSL VPN which can provide a high level of security to the network.
Reliability: The switch is designed to be highly available and scalable. It supports advanced features such as redundancy protocols (HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP) and Cisco StackWise technology which increases the overall uptime of the network by providing redundancy and failover capability.
The switch also supports Cisco EnergyWise technology which helps reduce energy consumption and costs by monitoring and controlling the power consumption of network devices. This can help reduce the risk of power-related issues that could cause the switch to fail.
The switch also supports in-band and out-of-band management through a web interface, Telnet, or SSH, which can help network administrators troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise.
The model Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch is compliant with a number of industry standards, which help ensure that it is compatible with other network devices and can be used in a variety of environments. Some of the key standards that the switch is compliant with include:
- IEEE 802.3: This is the standard for Ethernet, which defines the physical and data link layers of the OSI model. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, and IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T.
- IEEE 802.3af: This is the standard for Power over Ethernet (PoE), which defines the specifications for supplying power over Ethernet cables. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3af, which means it can provide power to devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and cameras over the Ethernet cables connected to them.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This is the standard for Virtual LANs (VLANs), which allows for the creation of multiple virtual LANs on a single physical network. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.1Q, which means it can support VLANs and provide traffic segmentation.
- IEEE 802.3ad: This is the standard for Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), which allows multiple physical links to be bundled together to form a single logical link. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3ad, which means it can support link aggregation and provide increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- SNMP, RMON, and Syslog: These are standards for network management, monitoring and logging. The switch supports SNMP, RMON and Syslog, which means it can be managed and monitored remotely using a network management system.
The WS-C3750G-48PS-E is also compliant with other standards such as EIA/TIA-232, EIA/TIA-449, V.35, X.21, and RS-232. This helps ensure that the switch is compatible with a wide range of devices and can be used in a variety of environments.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: WS-C3750G-48PS-E
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3750
- Product Model: 3750G-48PS
- Product Name: Catalyst 3750G-48PS Stackable Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10Base-T
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 4
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 32 MB
- MTBF: 141005 Hour
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750G-48PS-E at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.