Powerful and Reliable Ethernet Switching
The WS-C3750V2-24PS-E is a powerful and reliable Ethernet switch from Cisco's Catalyst 3750V2 series. It features 24 Ethernet ports, each capable of delivering high-speed data transfer and supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE) for connected devices. The PoE feature allows the switch to provide power to devices over the Ethernet cables, eliminating the need for a dedicated power source, making it suitable for devices such as IP phones and wireless access points.
This switch also supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) which is used to prioritize network traffic, ensuring that important applications receive the necessary bandwidth. It also supports Layer 3 routing, which allows it to handle more advanced routing protocols, and can be used as a core switch in a larger network. Additionally, it has basic security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) to help protect the network from unauthorized access.
The WS-C3750V2-24PS-E is built to be highly reliable, with redundant power supplies and fans to ensure continued operation even in case of a failure. It also supports Cisco StackWise technology, which allows multiple switches to be connected together and managed as a single entity, providing increased reliability and ease of management. Overall, it is a powerful and reliable switch that can provide a high level of performance and security in enterprise environments.
Network Management and Security
The Cisco WS-C3750V2-24PS-E Catalyst 3750V2 24 Ports Switch is a powerful and versatile network switch that provides advanced features for network management and security.
- The switch comes with a web-based graphical user interface (GUI) for easy configuration and management.
- It supports Cisco Smartports, which allows for easy configuration of port-level settings.
- The switch also supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which helps to reduce energy consumption by automatically adjusting the power usage of connected devices.
- The switch supports advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and Quality of Service (QoS) to help prevent unauthorized access and prioritize network traffic.
- It also supports Cisco TrustSec, which allows for secure communication between devices on the network.
- The switch also supports 802.1X authentication, which helps to prevent unauthorized access to the network.
Access Control Lists (ACLs) for security
Access Control Lists (ACLs) are a feature that can be used to enhance the security of a network by controlling access to the network. The WS-C3750V2-24PS-E Catalyst 3750V2 24-Ports Ethernet Switch supports ACLs, which allows network administrators to define rules that determine which traffic is allowed to enter or exit the network.
ACLs can be applied to traffic at the interface level, and can be used to filter traffic based on various criteria such as source IP address, destination IP address, port number, and protocol. For example, an administrator can configure an ACL to block all incoming traffic from a specific IP address or range of addresses, or to block all traffic to a specific port.
ACLs can also be used to segment a network into different security zones, with different levels of access control. This allows administrators to create a more secure network by isolating sensitive resources and limiting access to them.
Cisco ACLs are implemented in three different ways:
- Standard ACLs: They are used to permit or deny traffic based on the source IP address.
- Extended ACLs: They are used to permit or deny traffic based on more specific criteria such as source and destination IP address, protocol, and port numbers.
- Named ACLs: They are used to give a name to an ACL and are more flexible to manage.
- Manufacturer Cisco
- MPN: WS-C3750V2-24PS-E
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3750
- Product Model 3750V2-24PS
- Product Name Catalyst 3750V2-24PS Layer 3 Switch
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 24
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports 24
- Stack Port Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of SFP Slots 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Management -
- Cisco Network Assistant
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS)
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Flash Memory 32 MB
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750V2-24PS-E at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.