The WS-C3750V2-48PS-S is a Cisco Catalyst switch that is designed for use in enterprise networks. It is a Layer 3 switch, meaning it can perform routing functions in addition to traditional switching capabilities. This allows for more advanced network segmentation, traffic management and improved performance.
The switch has 48 ports, with Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability on all ports. This allows the switch to power devices, such as IP phones or wireless access points, directly over the Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for additional power cables and outlets. This can also help reduce costs and improve network efficiency.
The switch is also manageable, meaning it can be configured and monitored through a web interface or command-line interface. This allows network administrators to easily set up and maintain the switch, as well as troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
The model Cisco Catalyst 3750 is designed for high performance and reliability. It is capable of forwarding packets at a rate of up to 88 Gbps with a switching capacity of 176 Gbps. This allows for fast and efficient data transfer in a network.
The switch also has several features that contribute to its reliability. It is designed with redundancy in mind, so it can continue to operate even if a component fails. It supports various technologies such as Redundant Power Supply (RPS) and Hot-swappable Power Supplies, which allows the switch to continue operating even if the power supply fails. It also has a feature called StackWise Plus technology which allows multiple switches to be connected together to form a single logical unit, increasing the availability of the network.
Additionally, the switch supports advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, which allow for prioritization of different types of network traffic to ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need. It also supports a variety of security features, such as access control lists (ACLs) and Cisco's Security Group Access (SGA), to help protect the network from unauthorized access and attacks.
The WS-C3750V2-48PS-S Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch is compliant with several standards. These include:
- IEEE 802.3: The IEEE 802.3 standard defines the physical layer and data link layer specifications for Ethernet networks. This switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, and IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T standards, which means it is compatible with 10Mbps, 100Mbps, and 1000Mbps Ethernet networks.
- IEEE 802.3af: The IEEE 802.3af standard defines the specifications for Power over Ethernet (PoE). This switch is compliant with the IEEE 802.3af standard, which means it can supply power to PoE-enabled devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras over the same Ethernet cables that carry data.
- IEEE 802.3x: The IEEE 802.3x standard defines the specifications for full-duplex flow control in Ethernet networks. This switch is compliant with the IEEE 802.3x standard, which means it can automatically detect and prevent network congestion by controlling the flow of data.
- IEEE 802.1D: IEEE 802.1D is the IEEE standard for Media Access Control (MAC) Bridges. This switch is compliant with IEEE 802.1D standard, which means it can be used to connect multiple LAN segments into a single larger LAN.
- IEEE 802.1p: IEEE 802.1p standard defines the specifications for Quality of Service (QoS) in Ethernet networks. This switch is compliant with IEEE 802.1p standard, which means it can prioritize different types of network traffic for improved performance.
- IEEE 802.1Q: IEEE 802.1Q standard defines the specifications for Virtual LANs (VLANs) in Ethernet networks. This switch is compliant with IEEE 802.1Q standard, which means it can be used to segment a physical LAN into multiple virtual LANs.
These Standards are industry standards that the switch must meet to ensure compatibility and interoperability with other networking equipment.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number WS-C3750V2-48PS-S
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3750
- Product Model 3750V2-48PS
- Product Name Catalyst 3750V2-48PS Layer 3 Switch
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
Interfaces / Ports
- Total Number of Network Ports 48
- Stack Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 48
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of SFP Slots 4
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Cisco Network Assistant
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS)
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Flash Memory 32 MB
- PoE Port Yes
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Height 1.7 inch
- Width 17.5 inch
- Depth 16.6 inch
- Weight 11.02 Lbs
- Additional Information Standard Image
- Cisco StackWise Technology
- PoE on 24 ports
- IP Base software feature set
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750V2-48PS-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.