The Cisco Catalyst 3750X Series Switches are enterprise-class stackable access switches that provide high availability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation. The WS-C3750X-48T-E is a stackable, 48-port Ethernet switch that provides advanced security and network automation for enterprise-class access switching. It has 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, four 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10G) SFP+ uplinks, and two 1 Gigabit Ethernet (1G) SFP uplinks.
This Product is designed for high-performance environments, with a forwarding rate of up to 38.7 Mpps and a switching capacity of 160 Gbps. It also supports advanced security features such as Cisco TrustSec, which helps to secure network access and data, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), which provides network access control and security policy enforcement. In addition, the switch supports network automation through Cisco DNA Center and programmability through Cisco SD-WAN and Cisco APIC-EM.
The authenticity of a Cisco This Product Catalyst 3750X 48-port manageable switch can be verified in a few different ways:
- Serial number and product identification: Each Cisco product has a unique serial number and product identification (PID) that can be used to verify its authenticity. You can check the serial number and PID on the product itself, or you can use the Cisco Product Identification Tool to verify the authenticity of a product based on its serial number and PID.
- Certificate of authenticity: If you purchase a Cisco product from an authorized reseller, it should come with a certificate of authenticity (COA) that verifies the product's authenticity. You can check the COA to ensure that it matches the product you received.
- Purchase receipt: If you purchase a Cisco product directly from Cisco or an authorized reseller, you should receive a purchase receipt that verifies the authenticity of the product.
- Cisco website: You can also verify the authenticity of a Cisco product by visiting the Cisco website and searching for the product based on its serial number and PID. If the product is authentic, it should be listed on the website.
More Information for Catalyst 3750X Switch
The Cisco WS-C3750X-48T-E Catalyst 3750X 48-port manageable switch is a layer 2 switch, which means it operates at the data link layer (layer 2) of the OSI model. At this layer, the switch is responsible for forwarding data frames between devices on a local area network (LAN).
In a layer 2 switch, each port is associated with a specific MAC address and the switch uses a table of MAC addresses to forward data frames to the correct port. The switch also supports various layer 2 protocols such as Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), which help to ensure the reliability and performance of the LAN.
In addition to layer 2 switching, This Item also supports some layer 3 (network layer) features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and routing protocols. However, it is primarily a layer 2 switch and is designed to provide efficient and reliable LAN connectivity for devices on the network.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3750X-48T-E
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C3750X-48T-E
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3750-X
- Product Name Catalyst: WS-C3750X-48T-E Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Technical Information for Ethernet Switch
- Capacity: Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 1005 ¦ Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 1000
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 bytes
- Max Units In A Stack: 9
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, HSRP, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, EIGRP for IPv6, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, policy-based routing (PBR), RIPng
- Remote Management Protocol :SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, TFTP, SSH, CLI
- Authentication Method: Kerberos, Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+
- RAM: 256 MB
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Status Indicators: Port status, port transmission speed, port duplex mode, power, system, link/activity
Interfaces/Ports of 48 Port Manageable Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 48
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Hot swap module replacement, layer 2 switching, dynamic IP address assignment, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, traffic shaping, Broadcast Storm Control, High Availability, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, Virtual Route Forwarding-Lite (VRF-Lite), MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Cisco StackWise Technology, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Shaped Round Robin (SRR), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ae
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
Dimensions & Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.8 Inch
- Width: 18.1 Inch
- Depth: 17.5 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 16.30 LBS
- Package Contents-Catalyst WS-C3750X-48T-E Ethernet Switch
- Power Supply
Software / System Requirements
- Min Operating Temperature: 23 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750X-48T-E at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.