The CISCO3745 is a Cisco router that was part of the Cisco 3700 series of routers. It is designed for use in medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices, and it provides support for a wide range of network protocols and services. The 3745 is a modular router, which means that it can be configured with different types of interface cards to support different types of connections, such as T1/E1, ISDN, and serial connections.
It also supports a wide range of routing protocols, such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP, and it can be used as a VPN gateway to provide secure remote access to a network. Additionally, it has a built-in firewall and supports Quality of Service (QoS) features to help ensure that critical network traffic is prioritized.
The 3745 can be configured with up to 2GB of DRAM and up to 512MB of flash memory, and it has two internal power supplies for added redundancy. It also supports the use of a redundant route processor for added reliability.
Cisco has end of sale and end of life for this model, it is not available for purchase anymore and Cisco no longer provides support or software updates for it.
Features and Benefits
The CISCO3745 is a high-performance router that is designed to handle a wide range of network protocols and services. The router's performance is based on the type of interface cards that are used, and the number and type of services that are enabled.
In terms of routing performance, the 3745 is capable of handling up to 1 million packets per second (PPS) for IP forwarding, and it supports a wide range of routing protocols, including OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP. This allows the router to handle large amounts of network traffic and provide fast, efficient routing of packets.
In terms of VPN performance, the 3745 supports up to 200 simultaneous VPN tunnels, and it can handle up to 100,000 PPS for 3DES encryption. This allows the router to provide secure remote access to a network for a large number of users.
In terms of reliability, the 3745 has a built-in firewall and supports Quality of Service (QoS) features to help ensure that critical network traffic is prioritized. Additionally, the router can be configured with up to 2GB of DRAM and up to 512MB of flash memory, and it has two internal power supplies for added redundancy. It also supports the use of a redundant route processor for added reliability.
Management and Monitoring
Cisco 3745 Multiservice Access Router is a device that provides a wide range of services, including routing, VPN, security, and voice. Managing and monitoring the Cisco 3745 involves configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting the device to ensure that it is operating correctly and efficiently.
- Configuration management: This involves setting up and configuring the router, including setting up interfaces, protocols, and security features. This can be done through the command-line interface (CLI) or through a web-based graphical user interface (GUI).
- Performance monitoring: This involves monitoring the router's performance, such as monitoring network traffic, CPU and memory usage, and interface statistics. This can be done using built-in tools such as the Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM) or third-party network management software.
- Security management: This involves configuring and maintaining the router's security features, such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDPS), and VPNs. This can be done through the CLI or GUI, and also can be done by using firewall management tool, firewall policy management tool.
- Maintenance: This involves updating the router's software and firmware, as well as performing regular backups and restoring the router's configuration in case of a failure.
- Troubleshooting: This involves identifying and resolving any issues that may arise with the router, such as connectivity problems, performance issues, or security breaches. This can be done through the CLI or GUI, and also by using Network troubleshooting tools.
Key Information about this Cisco CISCO3745
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CISCO3745
- Product Series 3700
- Product Model 3745
- Product Name 3745 Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces / Ports of Cisco Router
- Total Number of Ports 2
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- Token Ring Port No
- Serial V.35 Interface No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
I/O Expansions for Cisco 2 Ports Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 11
- Expansion Slot Type AIM
- Expansion Slot Type WIC
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- VoIP Supported Yes
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Maximum Memory 256 MB
- Memory Technology SDRAM
- Flash Memory 32 MB
- Memory Card Supported CompactFlash (CF) Card
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
About Refurbished Products
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cybercriminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.