Advanced Security Features
The Cisco 3825-V/K9 Integrated Services Module Router (ISR) is a high-performance router that is designed to provide advanced security features for your network. Some of the key features include:
- Firewall: The router includes a firewall that can be used to protect your network from unauthorized access and malicious attacks. The firewall supports both stateful and deep packet inspection, which can be used to detect and block a wide range of security threats.
- VPN: The router supports a variety of VPN protocols, including IPsec, SSL, and L2TP, which can be used to securely connect remote sites and users to your network. This can help protect your network from unauthorized access and eavesdropping.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): The router includes an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) that can be used to detect and prevent a wide range of security threats, such as malware and denial-of-service attacks.
- Content filtering: The router includes a content filtering feature that can be used to block access to specific websites or types of content based on predefined policies.
- Authentication: The router supports a variety of authentication methods, such as RADIUS and TACACS+, which can be used to ensure that only authorized users are able to access your network.
- Encryption: The router supports encryption for both data-in-transit and data-at-rest, which can be used to protect sensitive data from unauthorized access.
- Security management: The router includes a security management feature that allows you to easily configure and monitor the security features of your network.
These advanced security features of the Cisco 3825-V/K9 ISR help to protect your network from a wide range of security threats, such as unauthorized access, malware, and denial-of-service attacks. It also enables you to implement and enforce security policies, and monitor the security status of your network.
High Performance of Expansion Slots 14 Router
The CISCO3825-V/K9 Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR) is designed to provide high performance and scalability in medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. The router is built on the Cisco 3800 Series platform and is powered by a multicore processor, which provides high throughput and low latency.
The router supports multiple protocols such as IPv4 and IPv6 and can handle large amounts of traffic thanks to its large routing table and support for advanced routing protocols such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).
The Cisco 3825 can handle up to 2Gbps performance and can support up to 200,000 active IP routes, it can also support up to 4 Network module interfaces, 2 Service module interfaces and 4 High-Speed WAN Interface Card interfaces.
In terms of security, the part has several features to secure the network including:
- A built-in firewall, which provides stateful inspection of network traffic to protect against unauthorized access.
- VPN capabilities, which allow for secure remote access and communication.
- Intrusion prevention, which helps to detect and prevent network threats.
Finally the Cisco 3800 Series are designed to be easily managed and configured with tools such as Cisco IOS Software, Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution, and Cisco Configuration Professional.
All those performance capabilities and features make the part an ideal solution for medium to large business that require a high-performance, scalable and secure network.
Reliability of Services Module Router
The CISCO3825-V/K9 Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR) is a highly reliable device that is designed to provide a stable network connection in medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices.
The router is built on the Cisco 3800 Series platform, which is a known and tested platform that has been in the market for many years. This platform is designed for use in mission-critical environments and is engineered to provide high availability and reduce downtime.
The Cisco 3825 can support High availability with Cisco Network Module redundancy, this feature allows for the automatic failover in case of module failure, providing a redundant module for continuous network coverage.
Cisco also provides various features to improve the reliability of the network and to minimize downtime, these include:
- Cisco Wireless Assurance: This feature helps to identify and troubleshoot network issues, thus minimizing downtime and optimizing network performance.
- Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution: it provides centralized management of the LAN which can reduce downtime.
- Cisco IOS Software: it is a well-established software that provides many features and capabilities that help to manage, configure and troubleshoot the router.
Additionally, the device is designed with modular field-replaceable parts, which allows for easy maintenance, thus reducing the amount of downtime that would be required for repairs.
All those features and capabilities, along with the high-performance and scalability make This model Cisco Integrated Services Router a reliable choice for organizations that require a stable and robust network solution.
Key Information about this Cisco CISCO3825-V/K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CISCO3825-V/K9
- Product Series 3800
- Product Model 3825
- Product Name 3825 Voice Bundle
- Product Type Router
Interfaces/Ports for 3800 Series Router
- Total Number of Ports 2
- USB Yes
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- Token Ring Port No
- Serial V.35 Interface No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
I/O Expansions of Integrated Services Module Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 14
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
- Expansion Slot Type AIM
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type EVM
Network and Communication of 3825 Voice Bundle Router
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- VoIP Supported Yes
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- Maximum Memory 1 GB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 128 MB
- Memory Card Supported CompactFlash (CF) Card
- Voice Codecs: G.711, G.723.1, G.728, G.729, G.729a, G.729ab, G.726
- IP Telephony Features: Echo cancellation (G.168)
- Firewall protection, 128-bit encryption, hardware encryption, VPN support, MPLS support, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, 256-bit encryption
- VCCI, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 60950, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, UL 60950, EN50082-1, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, ICES-003 Class A, CS-03, EN 61000-6-2
Dimension and Weight
- Height 3.5 inch
- Width 17.1 inch
- Depth 14.7 inch
- Weight 22.93 LBS
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
Software / System Requirements
- OS Provided: Cisco IOS SP services
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95%
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.