More Information of this Item
The CISCO3925-V/K9 is a Cisco 3900 Series Integrated Services Router. It has 3 ports, including 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 service module slot. These routers are designed for medium to large-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. They provide advanced security, voice, and wireless services, as well as support for application visibility and control. Additionally, the model comes with a VPN encryption module and an IP Base license, which includes support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing. It is an ideal router for organizations that require a high level of security, performance and reliability, and that have a need for advanced features such as voice and video, video conferencing, and wireless services.
The CISCO3925-V/K9 Cisco 3900 Series Integrated Services Router is designed to provide high performance and reliability for medium to large-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices.
In terms of performance, the model offers high-speed routing with a forwarding rate of up to 1.5 million packets per second (mpps). It also has a large memory and processing power, allowing it to handle a large number of concurrent sessions and support advanced features such as VPN and QoS.
In terms of reliability, this item is built with redundant power supplies and fans, which ensures that the router continues to operate even if one of these components fails. Additionally, it supports advanced routing protocols such as OSPF and EIGRP, which provide fast convergence and high availability in the event of a network failure.
The model also provides advanced security features, such as a VPN encryption module and an IP Base license, which includes support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, firewall, and intrusion prevention services, which can protect against various types of network threats.
Moreover, it also supports network management features such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Cisco DNA Center, which allows network administrators to monitor, troubleshoot, and manage the router remotely, which helps to improve the availability and uptime of the network.
Interface Provided for Digital Workplace
The model Cisco 3900 Series Integrated Services Router provides a variety of interfaces that can be used to connect to and support a digital workplace.
- Ethernet ports: The CISCO3925-V/K9 has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which can be used to connect to wired devices such as computers, servers, and switches.
- Wireless Interface: It also supports wireless connectivity through the use of a service module slot, which allows you to add a wireless LAN controller module, providing access to wireless networks for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Voice Interface: The model also has a voice interface, which can be used to connect to and support IP telephony systems, allowing employees to make and receive phone calls over the internet.
- VPN Interface: It also supports VPN connectivity, which allows employees to securely connect to the network from remote locations, such as home offices or while traveling.
- USB Interface: It also has a USB interface, which can be used to connect to external storage devices, such as flash drives or external hard drives, allowing employees to easily share and transfer files.
- Management Interface: model also has a management interface, which allows network administrators to monitor, troubleshoot, and manage the router remotely, which helps to improve the availability and uptime of the network.
All these interfaces work together to provide a seamless and secure digital workplace environment for employees, whether they are working in the office or remotely.
General Information about this Cisco CISCO3925-V/K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CISCO3925-V/K9
- Product Series: 3900
- Product Model: 3925
- Product Type: Integrated Services Router
Technical Information of 3 Ports Router
- License Type: UC License
Interfaces/Ports for Integrated Services Router
- Total Number of Ports: 3
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 15
- Expansion Slot Type: HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type: PVDM
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Management & Protocols
- Security Features-
- Cisco Security Manager
- Cisco IOS Firewall
- Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall
- Cisco IOS IPS
- Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Flexible Packet Matching (FPM)
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, EIGRP, DVMRP, PIM-SM, IGMPv3, GRE, PIM-SSM, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, RMON
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1ah, IEEE 802.1ag, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN50082-1, CAN/CSA-E60065-00, ICES-003 Class A, CS-03, AS/NZS 3548, FCC CFR47 Part 15, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60065, BSMI CNS 13438, EN 300 386
- Firewall protection, VPN support, MPLS support, Syslog support, IPv6 support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
- Voice Codecs: G.711, G.722, G.723.1, G.728, G.729, G.729a, G.729ab, G.726
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 3 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 Management: 1 x console - RJ-45 Management: 1 x console - mini-USB Type B Serial: 1 x auxiliary - RJ-45 USB: 2 x 4 pin USB Type A 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Expansion Slots: 4 (total) / 4 (free) x HWIC 3 (total) / 2 (free) x PVDM 2 (total) / 1 (free) x CompactFlash 1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot
- Standard Memory: 1 GB
- Maximum Memory Supported: 2 GB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Memory Card Supported: CompactFlash
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC, 220 V AC
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 85%
Dimensions & Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit: 3U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 5.3 Inch
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 18.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 39.02 Lbs
- Additional Information-
- UC License PAK
- Services Performance Engine (SPE) C3900-SPE100/K9
- Compact Flash (external): Default 256MB
- Compact Flash (external): Maximum 4 GB
- Cisco Unified CCME Sessions: 250
- Cisco Unified SRST Sessions: 730
- Expansion Slots-
- 2 x Service Module
- 1 x Internal Services Module (ISM)
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO3925-V/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.