Key Features of Services Router
The Cisco 3925E Series 4 Ports Integrated Services Router (CISCO3925E/K9) is a high-performance router that offers a wide range of advanced features to support the demands of enterprise networks. Some key features of the Cisco 3925E include:
- Network Connectivity: The Cisco 3925E offers 4 integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports and support for various interface modules to provide a wide range of connectivity options for different types of networks.
- Security and VPN: The Cisco 3925E provides a comprehensive security solution that includes firewall, intrusion prevention, VPN, and other security features to protect the network from potential threats.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The Cisco 3925E supports QoS features such as traffic shaping, rate limiting, and congestion management to ensure that critical applications and services receive the bandwidth they need.
- Power and Energy Efficiency: The Cisco 3925E is designed to be energy-efficient, with features such as EnergyWise technology to reduce power consumption and lower costs.
- Management and Monitoring: The Cisco 3925E offers various management and monitoring tools, including Cisco IOS Software, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Network Assistant, to help network administrators manage and troubleshoot the network.
- Advanced Services and Applications Support: The Cisco 3925E supports various advanced services and applications, such as Cisco Unified Communications, Cisco TelePresence, and Cisco Borderless Network, to provide enhanced functionality for enterprise networks.
- Interoperability and Compatibility: The Cisco 3925E is interoperable and compatible with other Cisco devices, such as switches and wireless access points, to provide a seamless networking experience.
- Scalability: The Cisco 3925E offers scalability options such as support for network modules, high-speed interfaces, and memory upgrades to accommodate the growth of enterprise networks.
- High-Performance: The Cisco 3925E offers high-performance with a powerful processor and memory to support demanding applications and services.
The Cisco 3925E Series 4 Ports Integrated Services Router (CISCO3925E/K9) is a high-performance router that offers advanced features and capabilities for enterprise networks. Some of the technical specifications of the Cisco 3925E include:
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor with 2 GB DRAM and 4 GB flash memory
- Network Connectivity: 4 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports and 2 integrated Service Module slots
- WAN Interface: 2 x SFP ports for Gigabit Ethernet or fiber connectivity
- LAN Interface: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Security: Firewall, VPN, intrusion prevention, advanced encryption, and network address translation (NAT)
- Quality of Service (QoS): Advanced QoS features for traffic management and prioritization
- Power and Energy Efficiency: Energy-efficient design with support for Cisco EnergyWise
- Management and Monitoring: Cisco IOS Software with advanced management and monitoring capabilities
- Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Solutions: Integrated support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Express
- Interoperability and Compatibility: Compatible with other Cisco devices and technologies
- Advanced Services and Applications Support: Support for Cisco's security, voice, and wireless services and applications
- Rack Mounting: 1RU form factor
Deployment and Configuration Guidelines
The Cisco 3925E Series 4 Ports Integrated Services Router (CISCO3925E/K9) is a high-performance router that offers advanced network connectivity, security, and VPN capabilities for enterprise networks. Below are some guidelines for deploying and configuring the Cisco 3925E:
- Before deploying the router, ensure that it is properly configured and tested in a lab environment to ensure that it meets your network's requirements.
- When deploying the router, ensure that it is properly physically secured and that all cabling is properly connected.
- Configure the basic network settings, such as the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway, to ensure that the router can communicate with other devices on the network.
- Configure the security features, such as firewall and VPN, to protect the network from potential threats.
- Configure Quality of Service (QoS) features to ensure that critical applications and services receive the bandwidth they need.
- Configure advanced services and applications, such as Cisco Unified Communications, to support your network's specific needs.
- Use Cisco's network management and monitoring tools, such as Cisco IOS Software, to manage and monitor the router's performance.
- Configure the router to automatically update its firmware and software to ensure that it is always running the latest version.
- Document the router's configuration, including IP addresses, security settings, and advanced services and applications, to ensure that it can be properly managed and maintained in the future.
- Test the router's performance and functionality after deployment to ensure that it is working as expected.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: CISCO3925E/K9
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Series: 3900
- Product Model: 3925E
- Product Name: 3925E Integrated Services Router
- Product Type: Router
Interfaces / Ports
- Total Number of Ports: 4
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 11
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Expansion Slot Type: HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type: PVDM
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Standard Memory: 1 GB
- Maximum Memory: 2 GB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Card Supported: CompactFlash (CF) Card
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO3925E/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.