Network Routing and Connectivity Options
The Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router is a high-performance integrated services router that is designed for large-scale network routing and connectivity applications. It offers a range of advanced features and capabilities that make it a popular choice for enterprise-grade networking. Here are the key network routing and connectivity options of the Cisco 3925E-SEC/K9 router:
- Routing Protocols: The Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router supports a wide range of routing protocols, including OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, IS-IS, and RIP. These protocols are used to route traffic between different networks and ensure that data is delivered efficiently and reliably.
- WAN Connectivity: The Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router comes with four built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to connect to wide-area networks (WANs) using technologies such as T1/E1, T3/E3, and ATM. It also supports various WAN connectivity options, including Frame Relay, PPP, and HDLC.
- LAN Connectivity: The router also provides multiple options for local area network (LAN) connectivity, including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. It supports VLANs, which can be used to partition the network into smaller segments for better performance and security.
- Security Features: The Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router includes a range of security features that help to protect the network against threats such as viruses, malware, and unauthorized access. These features include firewall, VPN, and intrusion prevention system (IPS) capabilities.
- QoS Support: Quality of service (QoS) is an important feature for network traffic management, and the Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router provides comprehensive QoS support. It supports various QoS technologies, including classification, policing, shaping, and marking.
- Management and Monitoring: The Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router can be managed and monitored using various tools, including Cisco IOS software, Cisco Configuration Professional, and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). It also supports remote management and monitoring, allowing network administrators to access the router from a remote location.
Quality of Service (QoS) and Bandwidth Control
The Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router provides comprehensive Quality of Service (QoS) and bandwidth control capabilities, which are essential for managing network traffic and ensuring that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth to function properly. Here are some of the key QoS and bandwidth control features of the Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router:
- Traffic Classification: The router supports a range of traffic classification methods, including access control lists (ACLs), Network-Based Application Recognition (NBAR), and packet marking. These methods can be used to classify traffic based on various criteria, such as protocol type, source/destination address, and application type.
- Traffic Policing and Shaping: The router provides traffic policing and shaping capabilities, which can be used to control the rate at which traffic flows through the network. Traffic policing can be used to drop or mark packets that exceed a certain rate, while traffic shaping can be used to smooth out traffic bursts and ensure that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
- Bandwidth Allocation: The router allows administrators to allocate bandwidth to specific applications or users using policies based on various criteria, such as source/destination address or protocol type. This feature can be used to ensure that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth while limiting the bandwidth available to non-critical applications.
- Congestion Management: The router provides congestion management capabilities, which can be used to manage network congestion and prevent packet loss. The router supports various queuing methods, including Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Class-Based WFQ (CBWFQ), and Low-Latency Queuing (LLQ).
- Voice and Video QoS: The router provides specific QoS features for voice and video traffic, including support for Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) and Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic. These features ensure that voice and video traffic receive the necessary bandwidth and priority for optimal performance.
- QoS Monitoring and Reporting: The router provides QoS monitoring and reporting capabilities, which can be used to track network performance and identify issues. The router supports various monitoring tools, including NetFlow, SNMP, and Cisco IOS IP Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Virtual Private Network (VPN) Support
The Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router provides robust Virtual Private Network (VPN) support, which is essential for secure remote access and site-to-site connectivity. Here are the key VPN features of the Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 router:
- IPsec VPN Support: The router supports IPsec VPN, which is a widely-used protocol for secure communication over the internet. IPsec VPN can be used to establish secure site-to-site connections or remote access connections for individual users.
- SSL VPN Support: The router also supports Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN, which is a browser-based VPN technology that allows remote users to access network resources securely using a web browser. SSL VPN is easy to deploy and does not require any additional client software.
- VPN Client Support: The router supports a range of VPN clients, including Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Cisco VPN Client, and third-party VPN clients. These clients can be used to establish secure remote access connections from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Site-to-Site VPN Support: The router supports site-to-site VPN, which is used to connect two or more remote networks securely over the internet. Site-to-site VPN can be used to connect branch offices, remote data centers, or cloud environments.
- VPN Encryption and Authentication: The router supports various encryption and authentication methods for secure VPN communication, including Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA), and Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) authentication.
- VPN Load Balancing: The router provides VPN load balancing capabilities, which can be used to distribute VPN traffic across multiple VPN gateways for improved performance and availability.
General Information about this Cisco CISCO3925E-SEC/K9
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Manufacturer Part Number CISCO3925E-SEC/K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Series 3900
- Product Model 3925E
- Product Name 3925E Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces / Ports:
- Total Number of Ports 4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 11
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Standard Memory 1 GB
- Flash Memory 256 MB
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cyber criminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO3925E-SEC/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Router
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.