The 210-AJIW Dell EMC Networking N1108t-on is a switch that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It is a managed switch with eight ports and is rack-mountable. This switch is part of the Dell EMC Networking product line, which provides a range of networking solutions for businesses of all sizes.
The 210-AJIW Dell EMC Networking N1108t-on switch has a number of features that make it an ideal choice for small to medium-sized businesses. These features include:
This switch has eight ports, which makes it ideal for businesses that need to connect multiple devices to their network. The eight ports allow for flexibility in terms of how devices are connected, and can accommodate both wired and wireless devices.
The switch is managed, which means that it can be configured and monitored using management software. This allows businesses to set up and manage their network more efficiently, and to quickly troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
The switch is designed to be rack-mountable, which means that it can be installed in a standard equipment rack. This makes it easy to install and keeps it out of the way, which is important in smaller network environments.
The switch supports VLANs, which allow businesses to segment their network and improve security. VLANs are useful for separating different types of traffic, such as data and voice traffic, and for ensuring that sensitive data is kept separate from other traffic.
Quality of Service (QoS)
The switch supports Quality of Service (QoS), which allows businesses to prioritize traffic on their network. This is important for ensuring that critical traffic, such as voice and video traffic, is given priority over less critical traffic.
Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
The switch supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), which allows businesses to combine multiple network links into a single logical link. This provides redundancy and improves network performance.
Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
The switch supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which reduces power consumption during periods of low network activity. This is an important feature for businesses that want to reduce their energy costs and improve their environmental footprint.
Benefits of the Switch
The 210-AJIW Dell EMC Networking N1108t-on switch has a number of benefits for small to medium-sized businesses. These benefits include:
Improved Network Performance
The switch provides high-performance connectivity for multiple devices on the network. This means that businesses can experience faster network speeds, which can improve productivity and overall network performance.
The switch supports VLANs, which can help businesses to improve their network security. By segmenting their network, businesses can reduce the risk of unauthorized access to sensitive data.
Easy to Manage
The switch is managed, which means that it can be easily configured and monitored using management software. This makes it easy for businesses to set up and manage their network, and to quickly troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
The switch has eight ports, which provides flexibility in terms of how devices are connected to the network. This allows businesses to accommodate both wired and wireless devices, and to add new devices as their business grows.
The switch supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which reduces power consumption during periods of low network activity. This helps businesses to reduce their energy costs and improve their environmental footprint.
General Information about the Dell 210-AJIW
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Model Number or SKU# 210-AJIW
- Device Type : Switch - 8 Ports - Managed - Stackable
- Enclosure Type : Rack-mountable 1u
- Subtype : Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports : 8 X 10/100/1000 + 2 X Gigabit Sfp
- Switching Fabric Bandwidth: 24 Gbps ¦ Forwarding Performance: 18 Mpps
- Capacity : Mac Addresses: 16000 Aggregated Links (dynamic): 144 Lag Groups: 64 Queues Per Port: 8 Vlans Supported: 512 Arp Entries: 2048 Ndp Entries: 400 Max Acl Rules System-wide: 4000 Acl: 100 Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Ingress Rules: 1023 Maximum Acl Rules Per
- Interface (ipv4) Egress Rules: 1023 Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Ingress Rules: 1021 Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Egress Rules: 253
- Mac Address Table Size : 16000 Entries
Management and Protocol
- Routing Protocol : Igmpv2, Igmp, Igmpv3
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 2, Snmp, Rmon, Telnet, Http, Tftp, Ssh-2
- Encryption Algorithm : Aes, Ssl, Tls 1.0
- Authentication Method : Radius, Tacacs+, Ldap
- Layer 2 Switching, Mdi/mdi-x Switch, Auto-negotiation, Port Mirroring, Ip Address Filtering, Access Control List (acl) Support, Quality Of Service (qos), Lldp Support, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (rspan), Management Information Base (mib), Dual Firmware Images, Redundant Fans, Mac And Ip-based Acls Support, Time-controlled Acls Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.2, Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.3ac, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.1v, Ansi/tia-1057, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3az, Ieee 802.3ax
- Ram : 1 Gb
- Flash Memory : 1 Gb
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces :
- 8 X Gigabit Lan - Rj-45
- 2 X Gigabit Lan - Sfp
- 2 X Gigabit Lan - Rj-45 - Management
- 1 X Usb - Type A
- 1 X Micro-usb
- Power Device : Internal Power Supply
- Installed Qty : 1
- Power Provided : 24 Watt
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.