The Dell 210-AJIX is a powerful networking switch designed to help businesses and organizations manage their network infrastructure. It comes with 8 ports that can be managed, making it easy to set up and configure a network for optimal performance. In this article, we'll explore the features of this switch and how it can benefit businesses of all sizes.
The Dell 210-AJIX switch comes with a range of features that make it a powerful tool for network administrators. Some of the key features include:
- Managed Switching The Dell 210-AJIX is a managed switch, which means that it can be configured and monitored through a central management system. This allows network administrators to monitor the health of the network, identify bottlenecks, and optimize performance.
- 8 Ports The switch comes with 8 ports, which is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses. These ports can be used to connect devices such as computers, printers, and servers to the network.
- Gigabit Ethernet The switch supports Gigabit Ethernet, which provides fast data transfer speeds of up to 1000 Mbps. This is ideal for businesses that require high-speed data transfer, such as those that deal with large files or run bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Quality of Service (QoS) The Dell 210-AJIX switch supports Quality of Service (QoS), which allows network administrators to prioritize certain types of traffic over others. This is particularly useful for businesses that use applications that require low latency, such as video conferencing or online gaming.
- VLAN Support The switch supports Virtual LAN (VLAN) tagging, which allows network administrators to segment the network into different virtual networks. This can help improve security, as well as optimize network performance.
- Link Aggregation The Dell 210-AJIX switch supports link aggregation, which allows multiple ports to be combined into a single virtual port. This can help increase the available bandwidth and provide redundancy in case of a port failure.
- SNMP Support The switch supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which allows network administrators to monitor and manage the switch remotely. This can help reduce the need for on-site visits and improve network efficiency.
The Dell 210-AJIX switch offers a number of benefits to businesses and organizations, including:
- Improved Network Performance By providing fast data transfer speeds and QoS support, the Dell 210-AJIX switch can help businesses optimize network performance. This can result in faster file transfers, improved application performance, and reduced network downtime.
- Increased Network Security The VLAN tagging feature of the Dell 210-AJIX switch can help improve network security by segmenting the network into different virtual networks. This can help prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data and reduce the risk of security breaches.
- Centralized Management The managed switching feature of the Dell 210-AJIX switch allows network administrators to monitor and manage the switch from a central location. This can help reduce the time and effort required to manage the network, as well as improve network efficiency.
- Cost Savings By providing link aggregation and SNMP support, the Dell 210-AJIX switch can help reduce network downtime and improve efficiency. This can result in cost savings for businesses by reducing the need for on-site visits and improving productivity.
General Information about the Dell 210-AJIX
- Manufacturer : Dell
- Model Number or SKU# 210-AJIX
- Device Type : Switch - 8 Ports - Managed - Stackable
- Enclosure Type : Rack-mountable 1u
- Subtype : Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports : 8 X 10/100/1000 (4 Poe+) + 2 X Gigabit Sfp
- Power Over Ethernet (poe) : Poe+
- Switching Fabric Bandwidth: 24 Gbps ¦ Forwarding Performance: 18 Mpps
- Capacity :mac Addresses: 16000 ¦ Aggregated Links (dynamic): 144 ¦ Lag Groups: 64 ¦ Queues Per Port: 8 ¦ Vlans Supported: 512 ¦ Arp Entries: 2048 ¦ Ndp Entries: 400 ¦ Max Acl Rules System-wide: 4000 ¦ Acl: 100 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Ingress Rules: 1023 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Egress Rules: 1023 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Ingress Rules: 1021 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Egress Rules: 253
- Mac Address Table Size : 16000 Entries
Management and Protocol
- Routing Protocol : Igmpv2, Igmp, Igmpv3
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 2, Snmp, Rmon, Telnet, Http, Tftp, Ssh-2
- Encryption Algorithm : Aes, Ssl, Tls 1.0
- Authentication Method : Radius, Tacacs+, Ldap
- Layer 2 Switching, Mdi/mdi-x Switch, Auto-negotiation, Port Mirroring, Ip Address Filtering, Access Control List (acl) Support, Quality Of Service (qos), Front To Back Airflow, Lldp Support, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (rspan), Management Information Base (mib), Dual Firmware Images, Redundant Fans, Mac And Ip-based Acls Support, Time-controlled Acls Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.2, Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3af, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.3ac, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.1v, Ansi/tia-1057, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3at, Ieee 802.3az, Ieee 802.3ax
- Ram : 1 GB
- Flash Memory : 1 GB
Expansion / Connectivity
- 4 X Gigabit Lan Rj-45 ¦ 4 X Gigabit Lan Rj-45 Poe+ ¦ 2 X Gigabit Lan Sfp ¦ 2 X Gigabit Lan Rj-45 Management ¦ 1 X Usb Type A ¦ 1 X Micro-usb
- Power Device : Internal Power Supply
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.