Key Features and Benefits
The 210-ANWS Dell 48P S4148T-ON 10GBE 4P 100GBE 2P 40GBE QSFP+ Switch is a high-performance network switch designed for use in data center and enterprise environments. Here are some of its key features and benefits:
- 48 Port Capacity: This switch offers 48 ports, which provide ample connectivity for a large number of devices and networks.
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet: The switch includes 4 ports with 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBE) connectivity, providing fast data transfer speeds for demanding applications.
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet: The switch also includes 2 ports with 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100GBE) connectivity, which is ideal for high-speed data transfer and high-performance computing.
- 40 Gigabit Ethernet: The switch features 2 ports with 40 Gigabit Ethernet (40GBE) connectivity, which is ideal for large data transfers and high-performance computing applications.
- QSFP+ Ports: The switch includes QSFP+ ports, which provide high-speed data transfer rates and are ideal for high-bandwidth applications such as cloud computing, big data, and high-performance computing.
- Simplified Management: The switch is designed with a web-based graphical user interface (GUI) that makes it easy to manage and configure the switch, reducing the need for specialized skills and reducing downtime.
- Energy Efficiency: The switch is designed with energy-efficient features, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which reduces power consumption and helps to reduce operating costs.
- High Availability: The switch is designed with high-availability features, including fast failover and automatic redundancy, to ensure that the switch stays up and running even in the event of hardware failures.
- Scalability: The switch is designed to be scalable, making it easy to add additional switches as your network grows, ensuring that your network stays up and running even as you add more devices and applications.
Network Connectivity and Expansion
The 210-ANWS Dell 48P S4148T-ON switch is a high-performance network switch designed for data centers and enterprise-level networks. It offers 48 ports of 10GBE connectivity, 4 ports of 100GBE, and 2 ports of 40GBE QSFP+ connectivity.
The 10GBE ports allow for fast data transfer and are ideal for connecting servers, storage devices, and other networked devices. The 4 ports of 100GBE offer even faster data transfer speeds, which can help to improve the overall performance of your network. The 40GBE QSFP+ ports are designed for high-speed connectivity between switches, routers, and other networking equipment.
The switch also includes a number of advanced features to help improve the reliability, security, and manageability of your network. This includes support for network virtualization and traffic prioritization, as well as the ability to easily manage your network using the Dell Networking Operating System (DNOS).
Power Efficiency and Reliability
The 210-ANWS Dell 48P S4148T-ON switch is a high-performance, multi-layer switch designed for use in data centers and enterprise networks. The switch supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBE), 40 Gigabit Ethernet (40GBE), and 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100GBE) connectivity with a total of 48 ports. It has 4 ports of 10GBE and 2 ports of 100GBE and 40GBE, all using QSFP+ connectivity.
One of the key features of this switch is its power efficiency. The switch is designed to use low power and has a number of energy-saving features to reduce energy consumption. This can help reduce the overall cost of ownership for the switch and make it more environmentally friendly.
Another important feature of the 210-ANWS Dell 48P S4148T-ON switch is its reliability. The switch is built with high-quality components and is designed to provide high levels of uptime and availability. The switch supports a number of features to help ensure that data is transmitted and received accurately, including error correction and flow control. Additionally, the switch is designed to be easy to manage, with an intuitive graphical user interface and a number of tools to help monitor and manage the switch.
- Manufacture: Dell
- MPN: 210-ANWS
- Type: Networking Switch
- Switch Type: 48 Port
- SKU: 210-ANWS
- 2 X Redundant Normal Airflow (i/o To PSU) 550w Power Supply
- 4 X Normal Airflow (i/o To PSU) Fans
- 1 X Rail Kit
- 1 X Console Cable
- 1x Non Notched Power Cords
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.