Enhanced Security with Advanced Access Control
The 4V45P Dell EMC Networking N3048EP is a 48-port managed rack mountable switch that provides advanced access control to enhance security. Advanced access control refers to a set of features that can be used to control and monitor access to a network.
Here are some of the advanced access control features that the Dell EMC N3048EP provides:
- Access control lists (ACLs): ACLs are a set of rules that are used to allow or deny access to specific parts of the network. They can be used to restrict access to sensitive areas of the network, such as servers or databases.
- 802.1X authentication: 802.1X is a standard that provides a secure way to authenticate users and devices on a network. The N3048EP supports 802.1X, which can be used to control access to the network based on user credentials or device certificates.
- Port security: Port security is a feature that allows administrators to limit the number of devices that can be connected to a particular port. This can help prevent unauthorized access to the network and limit the spread of malicious software.
- VLANs: Virtual local area networks (VLANs) are a way to segment a network into separate virtual networks. This can help to improve security by limiting the broadcast domain and providing a more secure environment for sensitive data.
- Link aggregation: Link aggregation is a way to combine multiple physical links into a single logical link. This can provide increased bandwidth and improve resiliency in the event of a link failure.
Easy Configuration and Management
The 4V45P Dell EMC Networking N3048EP is a 48-port managed rack mountable switch designed for ease of configuration and management. This switch offers a number of features that simplify the process of setting up and maintaining a network.
One of the key features of the 4V45P Dell EMC Networking N3048EP is its web-based graphical user interface (GUI), which provides a user-friendly interface for managing the switch. This allows network administrators to easily configure and manage network settings, such as IP addresses, VLANs, and port configurations, without having to use a command line interface (CLI).
Another useful feature of the 4V45P Dell EMC Networking N3048EP is its support for multiple management protocols, including Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Remote Monitoring (RMON), and Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP). This allows administrators to monitor network activity, as well as set up alerts and traps, to help them quickly identify and respond to network problems.
The switch also includes a number of security features, such as access control lists (ACLs), port security, and 802.1X network access control, to help secure network communications. In addition, the switch supports the latest network standards, including 802.3x flow control, 802.1Q VLANs, and 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), to ensure maximum performance and compatibility with other networking equipment.
Quality of Service
The Quality of Service (QoS) of the 4V45P Dell EMC Networking N3048EP on 48 Ports Managed Rack Mountable Switch is designed to prioritize and manage the flow of network traffic based on the user-defined policies. This allows administrators to allocate bandwidth according to the needs of different applications and services, ensuring that critical business applications receive the bandwidth they require to operate effectively.
The N3048EP switch supports various QoS features such as class-based weighted fair queuing (CBWFQ), low latency queuing (LLQ), and Traffic Engineering (TE), which help to manage the flow of network traffic based on priority and provide a more efficient and reliable network experience for end-users.
Additionally, the switch also supports advanced features such as IPv6 traffic management, hierarchical quality of service, and differentiated services code point (DSCP) support, which enables the administrator to define specific quality of service policies for different types of traffic and to prioritize applications based on their importance.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- MPN: 4V45P
- Type: Networking
- Switch Type: Switch 48 Ports
- SKU: 4V45P
- Enclosure Type : Rack-mountable 1u
- Subtype : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports : 48 X 10/100/1000 (poe+) + 2 X 10 Gigabit Sfp+ + 2 X Combo Gigabit Sfp
- Switching Fabric Bandwidth: 260 GBPS ¦ Forwarding Performance: 193 MPPS ¦ Stacking Bandwidth: 21 GBPS
- Capacity : Ipv4 Routes (static): 1024 ¦ Ipv6 Routes (static): 1024 ¦ Ipv4 Routes (dynamic): 8160 ¦ Ipv6 Routes (dynamic): 4096 ¦ Maximum Member Ports Per Lag: 8 ¦ Maximum Dynamic Ports Per Switch Stack: 144 ¦ Lag Groups: 128 ¦ Ospf Routes: 8160 ¦ Rip Routes: 512 ¦ Ecmp Next Hops Per Route: 4 ¦ Ecmp Groups: 64 ¦ Vlan Routing Interfaces: 128 ¦ Vlans Supported: 4094 ¦ Multicast Entries (ipv4): 1536 ¦ Multicast Entries (ipv6): 512 ¦ Arp Entries: 6144 ¦ Ndp Entries: 400 ¦ Acl: 100 ¦ Maximum Rules Per Acl: 1023 ¦ Max Acl Rules System-wide: 4096 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Egress Rules: 1024 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Ingress Rules: 3072 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Egress Rules: 512 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Ingress Rules: 1021 ¦ Maximum Vlan Interfaces With Acls Applied: 24
- Mac Address Table Size : 32k Entries
- Routing Protocol : Ospf, Rip-1, Rip-2, Igmpv2, Igmp, Vrrp, Ospfv2, Pim-sm, Pim-dm, Igmpv3, Ospfv3, Mldv2, Mld
Remote Management Protocol :
- Snmp 1, Snmp 2, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Rmon 3, Rmon 9, Telnet, Snmp 3, Http, Tftp, Ssh-2
- Encryption Algorithm : Md5, Aes, Ssl, Tls
- Authentication Method : Radius, Tacacs+, Secure Shell V.2 (ssh2)
- Flow Control, Mdi/mdi-x Switch, Auto-negotiation, Arp Support, Vlan Support, Port Mirroring, Diffserv Support, Weighted Round Robin (wrr) Queuing, Broadcast Storm Control, Ipv6 Support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (rstp) Support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (mstp) Support, Access Control List (acl) Support, Quality Of Service (qos), Stp Root Guard, Ipv4 Support, Lldp Support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (lacp), Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (mib), Dynamic Vlan Support (gvrp), Dual Firmware Images, Network Access Control (nac), Neighbor Discovery Protocol (ndp), Tagged Vlan, Redundant Fans, Protocol-based Vlans Support
Compliant Standards :
- IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (lacp), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, Ansi/tia-1057, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1ab (lldp), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3ax
- Ram : 2 Gb
- Flash Memory : 1 Gb
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces :
- 48 X Gigabit Lan Rj-45 36 Ports (poe+) / 12 Ports (poe) - 30.8 W ¦ 2 X 10gbit Lan Sfp+ ¦ 2 X Gigabit Lan Rj-45/sfp ¦ 1 X Serial (rs-232) Rj-45 Management ¦ 1 X Usb Type A ¦ 2 X Network Stack Device
- Power Device : Internal Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Installed Qty : 2 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Power Redundancy : Optional
- Power Provided : 1100 Watt
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.