Product overview of the Dell 65FDT
The Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is a high-performance interface card designed for use in server environments. This adapter provides reliable and fast data transfer between servers and storage devices. In this article, we will discuss the features, specifications, and applications of this adapter.
The Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter comes with several features that make it an ideal choice for server environments. Here are some of the features of this adapter:
- High-speed data transfer: This adapter provides high-speed data transfer rates of up to 64Gbps, making it suitable for high-performance computing applications.
- Single-port design: The single-port design of this adapter helps to reduce power consumption, making it an energy-efficient option for server environments.
- Low profile: The low profile design of this adapter allows it to be installed in small form factor servers.
- Hot-pluggable: This adapter is hot-pluggable, which means it can be replaced without powering off the system.
- End-to-end data protection: The Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter provides end-to-end data protection through features such as data integrity checks and error detection.
The Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter comes with specific technical specifications that are important to consider before purchasing this adapter. Here are some of the specifications of this adapter:
- Data transfer rate: This adapter provides data transfer rates of up to 32Gbps or 64Gbps, depending on the mode.
- Connector type: This adapter has an SFP+ connector.
- Form factor: The form factor of this adapter is low profile.
- PCI Express interface: This adapter uses the PCI Express 4.0 interface, which provides faster data transfer rates compared to older interfaces.
- Operating systems support: The Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is compatible with several operating systems, including Windows Server and Linux.
The Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is widely used in various server environments that require high-performance data transfer between servers and storage devices. Here are some of the applications of this adapter:
- High-performance computing: This adapter is used in high-performance computing environments, such as scientific research and engineering simulations, that require high-speed data transfer rates.
- Data centers: The Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is used in data centers to provide fast and reliable data transfer between servers and storage devices.
- Virtualization: This adapter is used in virtualization environments to provide high-speed data transfer between virtual machines and storage devices.
- Cloud computing: The Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is used in cloud computing environments to provide fast and reliable data transfer between servers and storage devices.
- Big data: This adapter is used in big data environments, such as data analytics and machine learning, that require high-speed data transfer rates.
Overall, the Dell 65FDT Emulex 1-Port PCI-E 4.0 32G/64G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is a high-performance connectivity solution designed for data center environments. This adapter provides a data transfer rate of up to 64Gbps and uses Fibre Channel technology to provide a reliable connectivity solution for data center environments.
General Information about the Host Bus Adapter
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# 65FDT
- Product Type: Network Adapter
Technical Information of Dell 1 Port Adapter
- Hardware Environment: Intel X64, Intel X86, And Powerpc.
- Ports: Single-Port
- Optics: Optics Short Wave Lasers With Lc Type Connector Optics
- Host Bus Type: PCI-E Gen4 X8.
- I/o Controller: Xe601.
- Operating Humidity: 5% To 95% Non-condensing.
- Operating Temperature: 0°c To 55°c.
- Storage Temperature: -20° To 85°c (-4° To 185°f)
- Os Support: Additional Support Is Available From Oems And Partners, Microsoft Windows, Oracle Linux, Oracle Linux With The Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel (uek), Oracle Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Suse® Linux Enterprise Server, Vmware Vsphere
- Generation: Gen 7 (64/32gfc)
- Cable Support: 0.5m To 100m At 64gfc/32gfc On 50/125 Μm Om4 Mmf, 0.5m To 100m At 64gfc/32gfc On 50/125 Μm Om5 Mmf, 0.5m To 70m At 64gfc/32gfc On 50/125 Μm Om3 Mmf, 10 Km At 32gfc/16gfc On 9/125 Μm Singlemode Fiber When Emulex Approved Longwave Transceivers Are Used.
- Optical Data Rates: 28.05 Gb/s (3200mb/s), 14.025 Gb/s (1600mb/s), 8.5 Gb/s (800mb/s) (auto-detected).
About Refurbished Products
A network adapter also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with an RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.