- Introduction to Upkeep Guidelines for A3562406 Dell 600GB 15K RPM SAS-6GBPS Form Factor Hard Drive
- Proper Handling and Storage of the Hard Drive
- Environmental Factors to Consider
- Cleaning and Dust Prevention
- Power Management and Protection
- Firmware and Software Updates
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Preventative Maintenance
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosing Issues
- Upgrading and Replacing Components
- Upkeep FAQs
- Tips for Long-term Hard Drive Preservation
Performance of 6GBPS HDD
- Introduction to Performance of A3562406 Dell 600GB 15K RPM SAS-6GBPS Form Factor Hard Drive
- High-Speed Data Transfer Rates: SAS-6GBPS interface provides fast data transfer rates of up to 600MB/s
- 15,000 RPM Spindle Speed: Provides faster data access and improved performance
- High-Performance for Business-critical Applications: Suitable for demanding enterprise applications such as databases, virtualization, and big data analytics
- Random and Sequential Read/Write Speeds: High random read/write speeds for improved IOPS performance
- Data Access Times: Low data access times for improved response times
- Power Management and Efficiency: Low power consumption and improved power management for energy efficiency
- RAID Configurations: Support for RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and 50 for improved data protection and performance
- Error Correction Code (ECC): Enhanced ECC for improved data integrity and error correction
- Comparison with similar drive options in terms of performance
- Performance FAQs
- Tips for Optimizing Hard Drive Performance
- Introduction to the Form Factor of A3562406 Dell 600GB 15K RPM SAS-6GBPS Form Factor Hard Drive
- Form Factor: 3.5 inches
- Description of the 3.5-inch Form Factor: The 3.5-inch form factor is a standard size for internal hard drives that is commonly used in desktops, servers and storage arrays.
- Advantages of the 3.5-inch Form Factor:
- Large storage capacity
- Compatibility with a wide range of systems
- Robust design for increased durability
- Easy to install and upgrade
- Comparison with other form factors such as 2.5-inch and 1.8-inch form factors
- Form Factor FAQs
- Compatibility with different systems and devices based on form factor
- Tips for Choosing the Right Form Factor for Your needs
Manufacturer : Dell
Part Number : A3562406
Interface : 6-GBPS SAS
Capacity : 600 GB
Interface : 1 X Serial Attached SCSI 2
Form Factor : 3.5inch X 1/3h
Spindle Speed :15000 RPM
Drive Transfer Rate : 600mbps
Internal Data Rate : 296mbps
Seek Time : 3.4ms(Avg)
Average Latency : 2 Ms
Interfaces : 1 X Serial Attached SCSI 2
Compatible Bays : 1 X Internal - 3.5 X 1/3h
Dell PowerEdge T-Series: T20 T100 T105 T110 (Gen I,II) T300 T310 T320 T330 T410 T420 T430 T605 T610 T620 T630 T710 Servers.
Dell PowerEdge R-Series: R210 (Gen I, II) R220 R230 R300 R310 R320 R330 R410 R415 R420 R430 R510 R520 R530 R530XD
Dell PowerEdge R-Series: R630 R710 R715 R720 R720XD R730 R900 R905 R920 R930
Dell PowerEdge C-Series: C1100 C2100 C6100 C6220 Servers.
Dell PowerEdge M-Series: M420 M510 M520 M610x M630 M710HD M830 M915 Blade Servers.
Dell PowerVault M-Series: M1000e MD1120 MD3000i MD3060e MD3200 MD3200i MD3220 MD3220i MD3400 MD3420 Storage Arrays.
Dell PowerVault M-Series: MD3460 MD3600f MD3600i MD3620f MD3800f MD3800i MD3820f MD3820i MD3860i Storage Arrays.
Dell PowerVault N-Series: NF600 NX300 NX400 NX3000 NX3100 NX3200 NX3300 Network Attached Storage.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Hard drives that come with the Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface are designed to handle high-performance enterprise requirements. These drives offer the benefits of backward compatibility with SCSI interfaces. They also offer interoperability with SATA drives. This allows them to bring a perfect mix of flexibility and cost-effectiveness to enterprises.
SAS 6Gbps hard drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They are among the most improved storage devices for advanced operations, including server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
Fast & Consistent Performance
Hard drives now leverage the SAS 6GBPs architecture interface to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability.
SAS 6Gbps hard drives have gotten the most extreme consideration in the market because of their superior performance. Their benefits permit them to be valuable for a wide array of uses. These drives have consistent execution specs to help them complete successive tasks. Customers will discover SAS hard drives with structure factors inside the scope of 2.5 inches and 3.5 inches, making them a minimal choice for compact use.
Besides, they highlight progressive SAS error control that guarantees a significant mistake adjustment and information assurance level. Additionally, there is a mistake recuperation innovation blend that assists with securing client information and forestalls loss of data.
The SAS 6Gbps accompanies a multi-way association, which gives space to failover excess. With this, clients can be certain that there will be no single point of disappointment.
Safeguard Data Integrity
SAS 6Gbps HDDs help enterprises to keep the integrity of their data safe. They do this by using comprehensive verification and correction technology. SAS-based hard drives support the use of active controllers that can host connections such as iSCSI and Fibre Channel.
SAS 6Gbps drives are built for rugged operation and day-to-day enterprise activities. They work with several components to provide best-in-class performances. The building of every component of a SAS 6Gbps hard drive allows them to handle such rigour.
SAS 6Gbps drives' adaptability is probably the reason users find them very useful. These drives have arranged adaptability, which allows them to work consummately with a few gadgets without adjustment or changes. These types of SAS hard drives can offer clients the best universe of adaptability. Along the line, permitting them to help us with different drives.
A large number of them come with a Universal Serial controller for consistent framework support. SAS 6Gbps HDDs can likewise be parcelled in a capacity pool and allocated to servers and systems for intensive applications. They are an ideal fit for a wide range of usage frameworks with the ability to perform at the highest levels
Seamless Scalability & Improved Cost Effectiveness
The architectural designs of SAS 6Gbps hard drives help them to scale more drives in one connection. Thus, they provide an incredible range of storage options and cost-effective alternatives.
These drive types also reduce the cost of owning a storage device and simplify training and investment protection. Data analysts, computing enthusiasts, data centers, and more will find these drives very handy.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product A3562406 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.