Features of Dell Qle2764 HBA
Here are some additional details about the features of the Dell Qle2764 32GB 4 Port PCI Express 3.0 x16 Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (product number A9030780):
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Number of ports: 4
- Speed: 32 Gbps
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware ESXi
- Form factor: Full-height, full-length (FHFL)
- Dimensions (W x D): 4.376 in x 10.5 in
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Supports N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and virtual fabric
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) with priority-based flow control (PFC) and enhanced transmission selection (ETS)
- Supports Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and FCoE offload
- Provides hardware-based I/O virtualization with Single-Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) and Multiqueue (MQ) support
- Supports simultaneous initiator and target modes and Data Center Bridging (DCB)
- Offers advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities with QLogic's SANsurfer management software
- Provides backward compatibility with 8 Gbps and 16 Gbps Fibre Channel products
- Supports port trunking (aggregation) and multipathing for increased performance and reliability
- Provides low power consumption for energy-efficient operations
Management and Monitoring Capabilities of the Dell Qle2764
Here are the management and monitoring capabilities for the Dell Qle2764 32GB 4 Port PCI Express 3.0 X16 Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter:
- Management tools: Dell EMC SAN Health, Dell EMC MySupport, Dell EMC Repository Manager, Dell EMC Server Update Utility, Dell EMC PowerEdge MX Telemetry Streaming, Dell EMC OpenManage Integration for VMware vCenter, Dell EMC OpenManage Integration for Microsoft System Center, Dell EMC OpenManage Essentials, Dell EMC OpenManage Mobile
- Monitoring capabilities: Fibre Channel Trace Recording and Analysis, Dynamic Path Selection, N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV), Quality of Service (QoS), Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) offload, Diagnostic Port (D_Port) capability, Virtual Fabric support, Port Monitoring
- Supports hardware-based I/O virtualization
- Supports simultaneous initiator and target modes
- Supports port trunking (aggregation)
- Provides low latency and high bandwidth for mission-critical applications
- Compatible with Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer, and Oracle Linux
Compatibility with Different Operating Systems
The Dell Qle2764 32GB 4 Port PCI Express 3.0 x16 Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (part number A9030780) is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 and 7.0
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 and 12
- VMware ESXi 5.5 and 6.0
General Information about this Dell A9030780
- Manufacturer: Dell
- MPN: A9030780
- Type: Controller
- Adapter Type: Host Bus Adapter 4 Ports
- Data Transfer Rate: 32GB/s
- Connectors: Sfp+
- Full Height Bracket
- Bus Type: Pci-e
- Includes 4 X 32GB Gbics
About New Bulk Pack Products
Are you looking to upgrade from the small computer system interface (SCSI) to something bigger for storage networking? A fiber channel is your better alternative, offering more speed and space. You can get the best fiber channel controllers on allhdd.com. We do not just offer the best products from notable brands, we bring them to you fast and affordable. Browse our collection, including Dual Controller, Raid Controller, 2 Port, 4 Port, Powervault, 8GB, 1GB, MSA1040, Host Bus Adapter, and PCI-E for all your fiber channel controller needs.
What is A Fiber Channel?
A fiber channel (FC) is a computer networking protocol used for transferring data between one or several computer systems at extremely high speeds. The successive technology generations of fiber channels run at data rates ranging from 1-128 (gigabit per second rates).
Fiber channels were initially developed for supercomputers. However, in recent times, they are commonly used in storage networking server environments, serving as a substitute to various serial storage technologies and small computer system interfaces (SCSI), aka "Scuzzy."
Fiber Channels are the integral components for data transmission among data centers, computer servers, switches, and storage at up to 128 Gbps.
History of Fiber Channel
Fiber channel began in 1988 to consolidate the advantages of multiple physical layer applications, including HIPPI, ESCON, and Scuzzy (SCSI). It is regulated in the T11 Technical Committee of the INCITS (International Committee for Information Technology Standards). The fiber channel effectively overcame the challenges of sustaining signal timing coherence across all the data-signal cables (50 for HIPPI and 8, 16, and 32 for scuzzy). Consequently, a receiver can conclude when all the electrical signal values are stable and sound for synchronous reception sampling.
The advantages of Fiber Channel
Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS) have enjoyed increased popularity over the years. Fiber channel, on the other hand, has played a vital role in this development. While SAN employs fiber channel as the transmission protocol for storage provisioning, a NAS usually uses TCP/IP as the transmission protocol, NFS, or other file sharing applications for storage provisioning. Below are some of the advantages of the fiber channel.
Native fiber drives bring about high-level reliability and data integrity. They are dual-ported as a standard feature. Arguably the critical advantage that fiber channel SANs once held and still holds is the speed. It remains as one aspect that differentiates the fiber channel SANs from those of the Ethernet.
Fiber channel remains the ideal solution for IT professionals seeking high-performance, cost-effective information storage and reliability at high speeds. Given that fiber channel is a lossless protocol, it is often rated higher than the Ethernet network. Sent frames must be received in order and not dropped by the switch. This feature, however, is sometimes absent with Ethernet.
Other benefits of fiber channel FC include LUN masking, cost, and size. Allhdd.com fiber channel controllers are from trusted brands and are available at give-away prices. Please choose from our wide range collection and enjoy a 30-day warranty and fast delivery across 48 U.S. states.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.