Key Features of the Dell K5MCY Emulex LPE31002-M6-D HBA
The key features for Dell K5MCY Emulex LPE31002-M6-D 2-Port 16GB FC Host Bus Adapter are:
- Dual-Port Design: The Dell K5MCY Emulex LPE31002-M6-D has a dual-port design that enables two ports to work simultaneously to provide increased data transfer rates.
- 16 GB/s Speed: The host bus adapter has a speed of 16 GB/s, which enables fast data transfer and access, resulting in enhanced system performance.
- PCI Express 3.0: The host bus adapter has a PCI Express 3.0 interface, which provides a high-speed connection to the host system and enables faster data transfer.
- Increased Scalability: The host bus adapter is designed to scale to meet the increasing storage demands of modern data centers, enabling enterprises to accommodate new workloads.
- Dynamic FC-AL Support: The host bus adapter is equipped with Dynamic FC-AL support that enables connection with up to 127 devices in a single FC loop.
- Backward Compatibility: The host bus adapter is backward compatible with previous generations of 4 Gb/s, 8 Gb/s, and 10 Gb/s FC technologies.
- Emulex OneCommand Manager: The host bus adapter supports the Emulex OneCommand Manager application, which enables administrators to manage and troubleshoot storage resources.
- Low Power Consumption: The host bus adapter is designed with low power consumption, which reduces operational costs and power consumption.
Performance Benchmarks for the Dell K5MCY Emulex LPE31002-M6-D HBA
The Dell K5MCY Emulex LPE31002-M6-D 2-Port 16GB FC Host Bus Adapter is a high-performance storage adapter that is designed to provide reliable and efficient connectivity between storage devices and servers. Some of the key performance benchmarks for this adapter are as follows:
- Data Transfer Rate: The Emulex LPE31002-M6-D offers a data transfer rate of up to 16 Gbps per port, which enables fast data access and transfer times.
- IOPS: The adapter can deliver up to 1.2 million IOPS per port, which helps to optimize storage performance and accelerate data access.
- Latency: The adapter has a low latency rate of less than 2 microseconds, which minimizes delays and improves system responsiveness.
- Bandwidth: The adapter has a total available bandwidth of 32 Gbps, which ensures that data-intensive applications can run smoothly without any interruptions.
- Queue Depth: The adapter has a queue depth of up to 2048, which enables it to efficiently manage multiple I/O requests simultaneously and improve overall system performance.
- Compatibility: The Emulex LPE31002-M6-D is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, VMware, and more.
Compatibility with Dell PowerEdge Servers
The Dell K5MCY Emulex LPE31002-M6-D 2-Port 16GB FC Host Bus Adapter is compatible with Dell PowerEdge servers.
Here are the compatible Dell PowerEdge servers for the Dell K5MCY Emulex LPE31002-M6-D 2-Port 16GB FC Host Bus Adapter:
- Dell PowerEdge R230
- Dell PowerEdge R330
- Dell PowerEdge R430
- Dell PowerEdge R530
- Dell PowerEdge R630
- Dell PowerEdge R730
- Dell PowerEdge R730XD
- Dell PowerEdge R930
- Dell PowerEdge T330
- Dell PowerEdge T430
- Dell PowerEdge T630
The Dell K5MCY Emulex LPE31002-M6-D 2-Port 16GB FC Host Bus Adapter is a powerful storage device that can help improve server performance and availability. It supports up to 16 Gbps data transfer rate and can connect to various storage devices such as SANs, NAS, and DAS. Its compatibility with Dell PowerEdge servers makes it an ideal choice for businesses and organizations that use Dell servers in their data centers.
General Information about this Dell K5MCY
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# K5MCY
- Device Type: Host Bus Adapter
Technical Information of Dell PCI-E Adapter
- Physical Dimensions Short, Low Profile PCI-E Card, 167.64mm X 68.91mm (6.60 Inch X 2.71Inch)
- Cable Support 100m At 32GB On 50/125 Mm Om4 Mmf, 20m At 32GB On 50/125 Mm Om2 Mmf, 70m At 32GB On 50/125 Mm Om3 Mmf, Operating At 32GB
- Optical Data Rates 14.025 GBPS (1600MBPS), 8.5 GBPS (800MBPS), 4.25 GBPS (400 MBPS) (auto-detected)
- Hardware Environment Powerpc, Sparc, Intel X86, X64
- Ports: 2 Port
- Optics Short Wave Lasers With LC Type Connector Fixed Optics
- Host Bus Type Pcie Gen3 X8
- I/o Controller Xe501
- Operating Humidity 5% To 95% Non-condensing
- Os Support Additional Support Is Available From Oems And Partners, Oracle Solaris, Suse® Linux Enterprise Server, Vmware Vsphere.
- Industry Standards Current Ansi/ietf Standards: Fc-pi-4, Fc-da, Fc-da-2, Fc-fs, Fc-gs-6, Fc-ls-2, Fc-ph-2, Fc-ph-3, Fc-pi, Fc-pi-2, Fc-pi-5, Fcp-4, Fibre Channel Class 3, Legacy Ansi/ietf Standards: Fc-ph, Pcie Base Spec 3.0, Pcie Card Electromechanical Spec 3.0, Php Hot Plug-hot Swap, Sbc-3, Spc-4, Ssc-4
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product K5MCY at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.