The N2128PX-ON is a Dell EMC networking switch that is rack-mountable and features 28 managed ports. It is a part of the PowerSwitch N2000 series and is designed to meet the needs of small to medium-sized businesses, remote offices, and enterprise campus networks.
Features and Benefits
The N2128PX-ON Dell EMC Networking Switch provides a range of features and benefits, including:
- Managed Ports: The switch has 28 managed ports, which can be configured to meet the specific needs of your network. The ports support 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds and can also support Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+.
- High Performance: The switch is designed to deliver high performance and reliability. It has a forwarding rate of up to 68.45 Mpps (million packets per second) and a switching capacity of up to 128 Gbps (gigabits per second).
- Flexibility: The N2128PX-ON switch provides flexibility in terms of configuration and deployment. It can be configured using a web-based management interface, and it also supports SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) for remote management. The switch can be deployed in various network topologies, including mesh, ring, and star.
- Security: The switch provides a range of security features, including 802.1x authentication, port security, and Access Control Lists (ACLs). These features help to ensure that only authorized users and devices are able to access the network.
- Energy Efficient: The switch is energy efficient and features Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) technology, which can help to reduce power consumption and lower energy costs.
- Quality of Service: The N2128PX-ON switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) features, including traffic prioritization and congestion management. These features help to ensure that critical network traffic is given priority over non-critical traffic.
- Scalability: The switch is scalable and can be expanded as your network grows. It supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for linking multiple ports together to increase bandwidth and redundancy.
- Compatibility: The N2128PX-ON switch is compatible with a range of other Dell EMC networking products, including PowerEdge servers and EqualLogic storage systems. This makes it easy to integrate into your existing network infrastructure.
- Warranty and Support: The switch comes with a limited lifetime warranty and 90 days of technical support. Dell EMC also provides a range of support services, including ProSupport and ProDeploy, which can help to ensure that your network is up and running smoothly.
Design and Specifications
The N2128PX-ON Dell EMC Networking Switch is designed for rack-mountable installation and features a 1U form factor. It has a depth of 29.25 cm (11.52 inches), a width of 44 cm (17.32 inches), and a height of 4.31 cm (1.69 inches). The switch weighs approximately 3.74 kg (8.25 lbs).
In terms of specifications, the switch has 24 RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports and four SFP+ 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports. It also has a maximum power consumption of 484.9 watts and operates on an AC voltage range of 100-240V.
Overall, the N2128PX-ON Dell EMC Networking Switch is a versatile and reliable switch that is designed to meet the needs of small to medium-sized businesses, remote offices, and enterprise campus networks. It provides a range of features and benefits, including managed ports, high performance, flexibility, security, energy efficiency, Quality of Service, scalability, compatibility, and warranty and support.
Main Specifications about the Dell N2128PX-ON
- Brand Name: Dell
- Part Number or SKU # N2128PX-ON
- Device Type : Switch
- Enclosure Type : Rack-mountable 1u
- Subtype gigabit : Ethernet
- Ports : 24 X 10/100/1000 (poe+) + 4 X 100/1000/2.5g/5g (poe) + 2 X 10 Gigabit Sfp+
- Power Over Ethernet (poe) : Poe+
- Performance : Switching Fabric Bandwidth: 220 Gbps ¦ Forwarding Performance: 256 Mpps
- Capacity : Mac Addresses: 32000 ¦ Aggregated Links (dynamic): 144 ¦ Lag Groups: 128 ¦ Queues Per Port: 8 ¦ Vlans Supported: 4094 ¦ Arp Entries: 1024 ¦ Ndp Entries: 400 ¦ Max Acl Rules System-wide: 2048 ¦ Acl: 100 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Ingress Rules: 1024 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Egress Rules: 512 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Ingress Rules: 512 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Egress Rules: 256
- Mac Address Table Size : 32000 Entries
- Routing Protocol : Rip, Rip-1, Rip-2, Igmpv2, Igmp, Igmpv3
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 2, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Snmp, Rmon 3, Rmon 9, Telnet, Http, Tftp, Ssh-2
- Encryption Algorithm : Aes, Ssl, Tls 1.0
- Authentication Method : Radius, Tacacs+, Ldap
- Features : Mdi/mdi-x Switch, Auto-negotiation, Port Mirroring, Ip Address Filtering, Access Control List (acl) Support, Quality Of Service (qos), Front To Back Airflow, Lldp Support, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (rspan), Management Information Base (mib), Dual Firmware Images, Redundant Fans, Mac And Ip-based Acls Support, Time-controlled Acls Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.2, Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.3ac, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.1v, Ansi/tia-1057, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3at, Ieee 802.3az, Ieee 802.3ax
- Ram : 2 Gb
- Flash Memory : 512 Mb
Expansions & Connectivity
- Interfaces :
- 24 X Gigabit Lan - Rj-45 - Poe+ - 30.8 W
- 4 X 5gbit Lan - Rj-45 - Poe - 60 W
- 2 X 10gbit Lan - Sfp+
- 1 X 1000base-t - Rj-45 - Management
- 1 X Usb - Type A
- Power Device : Internal Power Supply
- Installed Qty : 1
- Power Provided : 1000 Watt
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.