In the world of computing, data storage is an essential aspect, and hard disk drives (HDDs) are one of the most popular and commonly used devices. The HP 581310-001 is a hard disk drive that is designed for enterprise-level use. In this article, we will explain in detail what the HP 581310-001 hard disk drive is, its technical specifications, and its features.
HP 581310-001 Hard Disk Drive: The HP 581310-001 is a 450 gigabyte (GB) hard disk drive that is designed for enterprise-level use. It has a spindle speed of 10,000 rotations per minute (RPM), which means that it can read and write data at a faster rate than most standard hard disk drives. Additionally, it uses a Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) interface that provides a high-speed data transfer rate of 6 gigabytes per second (GBPS).
The HP 581310-001 is a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) hard disk drive, which means that it is designed to fit in smaller spaces than standard hard disk drives. Its physical dimensions are 2.75 inches in width, 3.95 inches in length, and 0.59 inches in height. Its small size makes it an ideal choice for use in compact computing devices such as laptops, servers, and other enterprise-level storage systems.
The HP 581310-001 hard disk drive has several technical specifications that make it suitable for enterprise-level use. Some of these specifications include:
The HP 581310-001 has a storage capacity of 450 gigabytes (GB), which is a relatively large amount of data storage. It can store a vast amount of data, including large files, documents, media files, and more.
The spindle speed of the HP 581310-001 is 10,000 rotations per minute (RPM), which is higher than most standard hard disk drives. This high spindle speed means that it can read and write data at a faster rate than most other hard disk drives, making it an ideal choice for enterprise-level use.
The HP 581310-001 uses a Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) interface that provides a high-speed data transfer rate of 6 gigabytes per second (GBPS). This interface is designed for high-speed data transfer and is commonly used in enterprise-level storage systems.
The HP 581310-001 is a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) hard disk drive that is designed to fit in smaller spaces than standard hard disk drives. Its small size makes it an ideal choice for use in compact computing devices such as laptops, servers, and other enterprise-level storage systems.
The HP 581310-001 hard disk drive has several features that make it suitable for enterprise-level use. Some of these features include:
The HP 581310-001 is a reliable hard disk drive that is designed to operate under heavy workloads. It has a Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) of 1.6 million hours, which means that it is expected to work reliably for an extended period without any issues.
The HP 581310-001 hard disk drive is designed to withstand heavy usage and is made from high-quality materials that are designed to last for an extended period.
Main Information about the HP 581310-001
- Manufacturer Name: HP
- Model Number or SKU# 581310-001
- Type: Hard Drive -Internal
- HDD Type: SAS 6GBPS
- Option Part Number: 581284-B21
- Spare Part Number: 581310-001
- Model Number: EG0450FBDBT
- Model Number: EG0450FBDSQ
- Model Number: EG0450FBLSF
- Assembly Part Number: 597609-002
- Assembly Part Number: 599476-002
- Assembly Part Number: 619286-002
- HDD Capacity: 450GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Spindle Speed: 10000 RPM
- External Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS
- Enclosure: Hot Swap
- Bytes per Sector: 512
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 2.8 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 0.50 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HP Integrity BL860c, BL860c i2, BL860c i2 Base, BL870c i2, BL890c i2, BL890c i2 Base HP Modular Smart Array 1040 Dual Controller SFF Storage, P2000 G3 FC MSA Dual Controller Virtualization SAN Starter Kit HP ProLiant BL460c G6, BL460c G7, BL465c G6, BL465c G7, BL620C G7, BL680c G7, BL685c G6, BL685c G7, DL120 G7 (2.5 inch), DL160 G6 (2.5 inch), DL160se G6 (2.5 inch), DL165 G7 (2.5 inch), DL165 G7 Performance (2.5 inch), DL180 G6 (2.5 inch), DL320 G6 (2.5 inch), DL360 G6, DL360 G6 Base, DL360 G6 Efficiency, DL360 G6 Entry, DL360 G6 Performance, DL360 G7, DL360 G7 Base, DL360 G7 Central Management Server, DL360 G7 Efficiency, DL360 G7 Entry, DL360 G7 Performance, DL370 G6 (2.5 inch), DL370 G6 Base, DL370 G6 High Performance, DL370 G6 Performance, DL380 G6 (2.5 inch), DL380 G6 Base, DL380 G6 Entry, DL380 G6 High Efficiency, DL380 G6 Performance, DL380 G7, DL380 G7 Base, DL380 G7 Efficiency, DL380 G7 Entry, DL380 G7 Performance, DL385 G6 (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 G7, DL385 G7 Base, DL385 G7 Entry, DL385 G7 HE, DL385 G7 Performance, DL580 G7, DL580 G7 Base, DL580 G7 High Performance, DL585 G6, DL585 G6 Base, DL585 G6 Performance, DL585 G7, DL585 G7 Base, DL585 G7 Performance, DL785 G6, DL785 G6 Base, DL785 G6 Performance, DL980 G7, ML350 G6 (2.5 inch), ML350 G6 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), ML370 G6 (2.5 inch), ML370 G6 Base, ML370 G6 Entry, WS460c G6 Workstation Blade
- HP StorageWorks D2200sb PCIe Storage Blade, SB40c storage blade HP StorageWorks Disk Enclosure D2700 HP StorageWorks Modular Smart Array 50, P2000 2.5-in Drive Bay Chassis, P2000 G3 FC/iSCSI Dual Combo Controller SFF Array HP StorageWorks Network Storage Blade X1800sb G2 HP StorageWorks Network Storage Gateway X3800sb G2 HP StorageWorks Network Storage System X1600 G2, X1800 G2
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 581310-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.