In this article, we will discuss the technical specifications of the HP 581310-001 450GB SAS hard disk drive. This hard disk drive is designed specifically for enterprise-level storage solutions that require high performance, reliability, and scalability.
HP 581310-001: The HP 581310-001 is a 450GB Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drive with a spindle speed of 10,000 rotations per minute (RPM). This hard disk drive is equipped with two ports that support data transfer rates of up to 6 gigabytes per second (GBPS). It is designed to fit into a 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) drive bay, which makes it ideal for use in compact servers and storage systems.
Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS)
Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) is a computer bus interface that is used to connect computer storage devices like hard disk drives, solid-state drives, and tape drives to a host bus adapter (HBA) or RAID controller. SAS is a successor to the Parallel SCSI interface, and it offers several advantages over its predecessor, including higher data transfer rates, improved scalability, and better reliability.
The spindle speed of a hard disk drive refers to the rate at which the disk platters rotate. A higher spindle speed means that data can be accessed faster because the read/write head can move to the desired location on the disk more quickly. The HP 581310-001 has a spindle speed of 10,000 RPM, which is considered to be a high speed for a hard disk drive.
Data Transfer Rate
The data transfer rate of a hard disk drive refers to the rate at which data can be transferred between the drive and the host system. The HP 581310-001 supports data transfer rates of up to 6 gigabytes per second (GBPS). This high data transfer rate allows for fast data access and retrieval, making it suitable for use in high-performance storage solutions.
The HP 581310-001 hard disk drive has two ports that support SAS connectivity. These ports can be used to connect the drive to a host system or to another drive in a RAID configuration. Having two ports also provides redundancy, which helps to improve system reliability.
Small Form Factor (SFF)
The small form factor (SFF) of the HP 581310-001 hard disk drive makes it ideal for use in compact servers and storage systems. SFF drives take up less space than their larger counterparts, making them ideal for use in environments where space is at a premium.
The HP 581310-001 is an enterprise-level hard disk drive that is designed to provide high performance, reliability, and scalability. Enterprise-level hard disk drives are designed to handle the demands of large-scale storage solutions, and they typically offer higher performance, better reliability, and more advanced features than consumer-level hard disk drives.
In summary, the HP 581310-001 is a high-performance, enterprise-level hard disk drive that is designed to meet the demands of modern storage solutions. With a spindle speed of 10,000 RPM, data transfer rates of up to 6 GBPS, and two SAS ports, this hard disk drive is a reliable and scalable storage solution for businesses of all sizes. Additionally, its small form factor makes it an ideal choice for use in compact servers and storage systems.
General Information about the HP 581310-001
- Manufacturer Name: HP
- Model Number or SKU# 581310-001
- Type: Hard Drive -Internal
- HDD Type: SAS 6GBPS
- Option Part Number: 581284-B21
- Spare Part Number: 581310-001
- Model Number: EG0450FBDBT
- Model Number: EG0450FBDSQ
- Model Number: EG0450FBLSF
- Assembly Part Number: 597609-002
- Assembly Part Number: 599476-002
- Assembly Part Number: 619286-002
- HDD Capacity: 450GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Spindle Speed: 10000 RPM
- External Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS
- Enclosure: Hot Swap
- Bytes per Sector: 512
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 2.8 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 0.50 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HP Integrity BL860c, BL860c i2, BL860c i2 Base, BL870c i2, BL890c i2, BL890c i2 Base HP Modular Smart Array 1040 Dual Controller SFF Storage, P2000 G3 FC MSA Dual Controller Virtualization SAN Starter Kit HP ProLiant BL460c G6, BL460c G7, BL465c G6, BL465c G7, BL620C G7, BL680c G7, BL685c G6, BL685c G7, DL120 G7 (2.5 inch), DL160 G6 (2.5 inch), DL160se G6 (2.5 inch), DL165 G7 (2.5 inch), DL165 G7 Performance (2.5 inch), DL180 G6 (2.5 inch), DL320 G6 (2.5 inch), DL360 G6, DL360 G6 Base, DL360 G6 Efficiency, DL360 G6 Entry, DL360 G6 Performance, DL360 G7, DL360 G7 Base, DL360 G7 Central Management Server, DL360 G7 Efficiency, DL360 G7 Entry, DL360 G7 Performance, DL370 G6 (2.5 inch), DL370 G6 Base, DL370 G6 High Performance, DL370 G6 Performance, DL380 G6 (2.5 inch), DL380 G6 Base, DL380 G6 Entry, DL380 G6 High Efficiency, DL380 G6 Performance, DL380 G7, DL380 G7 Base, DL380 G7 Efficiency, DL380 G7 Entry, DL380 G7 Performance, DL385 G6 (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 G6 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 G7, DL385 G7 Base, DL385 G7 Entry, DL385 G7 HE, DL385 G7 Performance, DL580 G7, DL580 G7 Base, DL580 G7 High Performance, DL585 G6, DL585 G6 Base, DL585 G6 Performance, DL585 G7, DL585 G7 Base, DL585 G7 Performance, DL785 G6, DL785 G6 Base, DL785 G6 Performance, DL980 G7, ML350 G6 (2.5 inch), ML350 G6 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 G6 Performance (2.5 inch), ML370 G6 (2.5 inch), ML370 G6 Base, ML370 G6 Entry, WS460c G6 Workstation Blade
- HP StorageWorks D2200sb PCIe Storage Blade, SB40c storage blade HP StorageWorks Disk Enclosure D2700 HP StorageWorks Modular Smart Array 50, P2000 2.5-in Drive Bay Chassis, P2000 G3 FC/iSCSI Dual Combo Controller SFF Array HP StorageWorks Network Storage Blade X1800sb G2 HP StorageWorks Network Storage Gateway X3800sb G2 HP StorageWorks Network Storage System X1600 G2, X1800 G2
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 581310-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.