Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Verify that the adapter is properly installed in the server and that all necessary drivers and software are up to date.
- Check the network cable connections to ensure that they are securely plugged in and functioning properly.
- Check the server's BIOS settings to ensure that the adapter is recognized and enabled.
- Verify that the adapter is properly configured in the operating system and that all necessary settings are correctly configured.
- Check for any error messages or warnings in the event logs of the server and troubleshoot any issues that may be causing problems.
- Run diagnostic tests on the adapter to check for any hardware issues.
- Check for any software or firmware updates that may be available for the adapter and install them if necessary.
- If the issue persists, contact HP technical support for further assistance.
- Clean the adapter from dust and debris to ensure proper functioning.
- Check for any overheating issues and take necessary actions to resolve them.
- Check for any loose connections and re-seat the adapter if necessary.
To maximize the performance of the 593722-B21 HP NC365T 4-ports 1GB Ethernet PCI-E G6 G7 G8 server adapter, there are a few steps that can be taken:
- Make sure that the adapter is properly installed and configured in the server. This includes ensuring that the correct drivers are installed and that the adapter is properly connected to the network.
- Use a high-quality network cable to connect the adapter to the network. This will ensure that data is transmitted quickly and reliably.
- Make sure that the network switch or router that the adapter is connected to is configured for optimal performance. This includes configuring Quality of Service (QoS) settings, jumbo frames, and other advanced features that can improve performance.
- Use a dedicated network for the server to avoid congestion and interference from other devices on the network. This will help to ensure that the adapter is always able to transmit data at its maximum speed.
- Keep the server and adapter software up to date. This will ensure that any performance enhancements or bug fixes are applied to the adapter, which can help to improve performance.
- Test and monitor the adapter's performance regularly to ensure that it is operating at peak efficiency. This can help to identify any issues that may be affecting performance and allow them to be addressed quickly.
Installation and configuration instructions
- Start by installing the HP NC365T 4-Ports 1GB Ethernet PCI-E G6 G7 G8 Server Adapter into an available PCI-E slot on your server. Make sure the adapter is securely seated and the screw is tightened.
- Turn on your server and log in to the system.
- Open the Device Manager by going to Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Device Manager.
- Locate the HP NC365T 4-Ports 1GB Ethernet PCI-E G6 G7 G8 Server Adapter in the list of devices and double-click on it.
- Click on the Driver tab and then click on Update Driver.
- Click on Browse my computer for driver software and then navigate to the location where you have stored the driver software.
- Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the driver software.
- Once the driver installation is complete, the adapter will be fully functional and ready to use.
- To configure the adapter, go to the Network Connections section in the Control Panel.
- Locate the HP NC365T 4-Ports 1GB Ethernet PCI-E G6 G7 G8 Server Adapter in the list of connections and right-click on it.
- Select Properties and then click on the Advanced tab.
- In the Advanced tab, you can configure various settings such as speed, duplex, and flow control.
- Once you have configured the adapter to your desired settings, click on OK to save the changes.
- The HP NC365T 4-Ports 1GB Ethernet PCI-E G6 G7 G8 Server Adapter is now fully installed and configured, and you can use it to connect to your network.
Spare Part Number: 593743-001
Adapter Type : Network Adapter - 4 Ports
Form Factor : Plug-In Card - Low Profile
Interface (Bus) Type : Pci Express 2.0 X4
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Cabling Type : Ethernet 10base-T, Ethernet 100base-Tx, Ethernet 1000base-T
Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
Data Transfer Rate : 1 GBPS
Processor / Memory:
Network Processor: Intel® 82580
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces: 4 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x4
Power Requirement: 5.0W @ 3.3v maximum
IEEE Compliance: 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.1p, 802.1q, 802.3z, 1588
Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), SLES 10, SLES 11, VMware ESX 4.0 Update 1, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Dimensions & Weight
Height: 2.25 inch
Width: 9.50 inch
Depth: 7.50 inch
Weight: 1.00 lbs
HP ProLiant DL Series: DL120 G7, DL120 G7 Base, DL120 G7 Entry, DL120 G7 Performance, DL165 G7 Performance, DL360 G7 Base, DL360 G7 Entry, DL360 G7 Special Server, DL360p Gen8, DL360p Gen8 Base, DL360p Gen8 CMS, DL360p Gen8 Entry, DL360p Gen8 High Performance, DL360p Gen8 Special Server, DL370 G6 Special Server, DL380 G6, DL380 G7 Base, DL380 G7 Efficiency, DL380 G7 Entry, DL380 G7 Performance, DL380 G7 Special Server, DL380p Gen8, DL380p Gen8 Base, DL380p Gen8 Entry, DL380p Gen8 High Performance, DL380p Gen8 Special, DL385 G6 ICE Performance, DL385 G7 Base,
DL385 G7 Entry, DL385 G7 HE, DL385 G7 Performance, DL385p Gen8, DL385p Gen8 Dedicated Workload, DL385p Gen8 Entry, DL385p Gen8 Maximized Consolidation, DL385p Gen8 Storage, DL560 Gen8, DL560 Gen8 Base, DL560 Gen8 Entry, DL560 Gen8 Performance, DL580 G7, DL580 G7 Base, DL580 G7 High Performance, DL585 G7, DL585 G7 Base, DL585 G7 Performance, DL980 G7
HP ProLiant ML Series: ML10 Entry, ML110 G7, ML110 G7 Base, ML110 G7 Entry, ML110 G7 Performance, ML310e Gen8, ML310e Gen8 Base, ML310e Gen8 Entry,
ML310e Gen8 Performance, ML310e Gen8 v2, ML330 G6 Special Server, ML350e Gen8, ML350e Gen8 Base, ML350e Gen8 Entry, ML350e Gen8 Performance, ML350e Gen8 v2, ML350e Gen8 v2 Base, ML350p Gen8, ML350p Gen8 Special Server, ML370 G6 Special Server
HP ProLiant SL Series: SL160s G6, SL165s G7, SL230s Gen8 1U Left Half Width Tray, SL230s Gen8 1U Right Half Width Tray, SL230s Gen8 Base 1U Left Tray Server, SL230s Gen8 Base 1U Right Tray Server, SL250s Gen8 2U Left Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 2U PCIe Gen3 Left Tray, SL250s Gen8 2U PCIe Gen3 Right Tray, SL250s Gen8 2U Right Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Left Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Right Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 1U Left Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 1U Right Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 Base 4U Left Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 Base 4U Right Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 SE 4U Left Tray, SL270s Gen8 SE 4U Right Tray, SL4545 G7
HP MicroServer Gen8 Performance
About New Bulk Pack Products
A network adapter is also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with a RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to the older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 593722-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.