In the world of servers, memory is an essential component that is required to ensure that the server operates efficiently and quickly. Without the right kind of memory, a server may not be able to function as expected. The 593913-S21 HP 8GB 1X8GB 1333MHz PC3-10600 CL9 ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMM Memory for Proliant Server is a memory module designed for use in Proliant servers. In this article, we will delve into what the different components of this memory module are and how they contribute to the overall performance of the server.
A memory module is an electronic device that is used to store data temporarily in a computer. It is also known as a RAM (Random Access Memory) module. The RAM is a type of memory that is volatile, which means that it loses its data when the power is turned off. A memory module is plugged into a slot on the motherboard of the computer, where it communicates with the processor to provide quick access to data.
ECC Registered memory
ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory is a type of memory that is designed to detect and correct errors that occur during data transmission. This is done by adding extra bits of data to each byte of memory. If an error occurs, the ECC memory can detect it and correct it automatically, without the need for human intervention. Registered memory is a type of memory that includes a buffer that helps to reduce the load on the memory controller. This buffer helps to improve the stability and reliability of the memory.
DDR3 SDRAM (Double Data Rate 3 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory) is a type of memory that is used in computers and other electronic devices. It is a type of SDRAM (Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory) that is capable of transferring data twice per clock cycle, which means that it can provide double the bandwidth of DDR2 SDRAM. DDR3 SDRAM is also more power-efficient than its predecessor, which means that it uses less power to operate.
Speed of the memory module
The speed of the memory module refers to the rate at which data can be transferred to and from the module. The 593913-S21 HP 8GB 1X8GB 1333MHz PC3-10600 CL9 ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMM Memory for Proliant Server has a speed of 1333MHz. This means that it is capable of transferring data at a rate of 1333 million cycles per second. The higher the speed of the memory, the faster the server will be able to operate.
CL (CAS Latency) refers to the delay that occurs between the time that the memory controller requests data and the time that the data is available. The lower the CL, the faster the memory will be. The 593913-S21 HP 8GB 1X8GB 1333MHz PC3-10600 CL9 ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMM Memory for Proliant Server has a CL of 9, which means that it has a relatively low latency.
Purpose of the memory module in a server
The memory module in a server is responsible for storing data temporarily while the server is operating. When a user requests data from the server, the server retrieves the data from the hard drive and stores it in the memory module. The memory module then sends the data to the processor, where it is processed and sent back to the memory module for storage. This process continues until the user has received the data that they requested.
General Information about the HP 593913-S21
- Brand Name: HP
- Model Number or SKU# 593913-S21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC3-10600
- Storage Capacity: 8GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 8GB
- Bus Speed: 1333mhz DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl9
- Platform Support: Proliant Server
- Form Factor: 240-Pin Dimm
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Bladesystem Proliant Server Blades
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl280c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl490c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl2x220c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl465c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl685c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G7
HP Proliant Dl Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl180 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl380 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl1000 / Dl170h G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160se G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl385 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl580 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl585 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl980 G7
HP Proliant Ml Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml150 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml350 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml370 G6
HP Proliant Sl Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl160z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl2x170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl165z G7
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1400 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1500 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1600 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1800 G2 Nas
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 593913-S21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.