Specifications and Technical Details
here are the technical specifications of the HP 1TB 7.2K RPM 3.5 Inch 6G SATA MDL non-hot plug large form factor hard disk drive:
- Capacity: The hard disk drive has a storage capacity of 1 terabyte (TB), which is equivalent to 1,000 gigabytes (GB) or 1,000,000 megabytes (MB).
- Speed: The hard disk drive has a rotational speed of 7,200 revolutions per minute (RPM), which means that the disk spins at a rate of 7,200 times per minute. This high rotational speed enables faster data access and transfer.
- Interface: The hard disk drive uses a Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) interface, which is a common standard for connecting storage devices to a computer's motherboard. The SATA interface on this hard disk drive has a data transfer rate of 6 gigabits per second (Gbps).
- Form factor: The hard disk drive has a 3.5 inch form factor, which means that it is designed to fit into a standard desktop computer or server chassis.
- Non-hot plug: The hard disk drive is non-hot plug, which means that it must be powered down before it can be installed or removed.
- Compatibility: The hard disk drive is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Cache: The hard disk drive has a cache memory of 32 megabytes (MB), which helps to improve the performance of the drive by temporarily storing frequently accessed data.
- Reliability: The hard disk drive is designed to be highly reliable, with a mean time between failures (MTBF) of 1.2 million hours. This means that the drive is expected to operate for an average of 1.2 million hours before it fails.
Benefits of the 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive
The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive offers several benefits to users who need reliable, high-capacity storage for their computing needs. Some of the key benefits of this hard disk drive include:
- Large storage capacity: With a capacity of 1 terabyte (TB), this hard disk drive can store a vast amount of data, including documents, photos, videos, and other files. This makes it ideal for use in applications that require large amounts of storage, such as data centers and video surveillance systems.
- High data transfer rate: The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive has a data transfer rate of up to 6 gigabits per second (Gbps), which enables fast data access and retrieval. This is especially useful in applications that require quick access to data, such as database servers and high-performance computing clusters.
- Large form factor: The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive is a 3.5-inch large form factor drive, which means it is designed to fit into larger computer systems, such as servers and workstations. This makes it an ideal choice for businesses that need high-capacity storage for their mission-critical applications.
- Non-hot plug design: The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive is a non-hot plug model, which means it must be powered down before it can be removed or installed. This design helps to prevent accidental data loss or drive damage, which can be costly and time-consuming to repair.
- Reliability and durability: HP is known for producing high-quality hard disk drives that are reliable and durable, and the 659569-001 is no exception. It has a mean time between failures (MTBF) of up to 1.2 million hours, which means it is designed to last for a long time with minimal downtime.
Compatibility of the 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive
The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive is a 3.5-inch large form factor hard disk drive with a 6Gbps SATA interface. As such, it is compatible with a wide range of computer systems and storage devices that support this interface and form factor.
Here are some examples of the types of systems that the 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive is compatible with:
- Servers: The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive is an ideal storage solution for servers that require high-capacity storage for mission-critical applications. It is compatible with many of the most popular server brands, including HP, Dell, and IBM, as well as a range of third-party server manufacturers.
- Workstations: Workstations that require large amounts of storage for video editing, CAD/CAM, and other high-performance applications can benefit from the 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive. It is compatible with many of the most popular workstation brands, including HP, Dell, and Lenovo.
- Storage arrays: The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive can be used as part of a larger storage array, either as a standalone drive or as part of a RAID configuration. It is compatible with a range of storage array brands, including HP, Dell, and NetApp.
- Desktop computers: The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive can be used in desktop computers that have a 3.5-inch drive bay and support the SATA interface. It is compatible with many popular desktop brands, including HP, Dell, and Lenovo.
- External hard drive enclosures: The 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive can be used with external hard drive enclosures that support 3.5-inch drives and the SATA interface. This allows users to create their own external storage solution with the capacity and performance of the 659569-001 HP Hard Disk Drive.
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Hewlett-Packard
- Manufacturer Part Number: 659569-001
- Brand Name: Hp
- Type: Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- Sub-Type: SATA-6GBPS
- RPM: 1TB-7.2K
- Storage Capacity: 1 Tb
- Rotational Speed: 7200 Rpm
- Hard Drive Interface: Sata/600
- Sata Pin: 7-Pin
- Form Factor: Internal
- Compatible Drive Bay Width: 3.5
- Hp Proliant Servers Series:
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.